Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping there are plenty of lovely group photos of that wedding because the ones Zanna has shared are her throwing herself about and gurning to the camera - she’s not the most subtle is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure Tally will have paid for the dresses. She will have had a huge budget for the wedding what with Jack’s dad being a multi millionaire

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Or staying in a hotel nearby.
When she says she's going to Glastonbury, I imagine shes staying off site.
Maybe she's commuting from Surrey every day, to replace the carbon footprint levels she typically achieves driving to London to have a run

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Makes me laugh all these crappy influencers doing ‘festivals’. Coming in days after the festival starts and staying offsite does not count

Reactions: 11
Glastonbury will no doubt exceed her expectations and she'll then write a guide about it because after going once she'll be an expert. People like her being at festivals is partly why I stopped going to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t wait for the running commentary on how busy it is and her pretending not to be fuming about it.

Reactions: 8
We still have Reading! Surprised they haven’t tried to come and ruin that one yet. Perhaps the dirt is too much 🤣
Glastonbury will no doubt exceed her expectations and she'll then write a guide about it because after going once she'll be an expert. People like her being at festivals is partly why I stopped going to them!

• Haha
I mean, we knew bestie Ollie would also be going to Glastonbury, but just the thought of it makes me queasy.
The pair of them, him, sans shirt and sweaty, her, maniacally laughing, terrifying tombstone teeth flashing everywhere trying to convince themselves that they're having a good time.
Utterly draining.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
And what’ll happen is she’ll see none of the headliners and be like I’m so quirky and wanted to see the smaller bands xoxoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I mean, we knew bestie Ollie would also be going to Glastonbury, but just the thought of it makes me queasy.
The pair of them, him, sans shirt and sweaty, her, maniacally laughing, terrifying tombstone teeth flashing everywhere trying to convince themselves that they're having a good time.
Utterly draining.
"Tombstone teeth"

• Haha
"Tombstone teeth"
Tombstone teeth 🦷
That got me too

she won’t be camping with everyone else… she won’t be able to hack it…she will be glamping or staying offsite in some mega expensive yurt that will exceed her expectations …
I have been the last few years but sold my ticket back this year … I am glad I am not going this year as I would hate to see her and all her cunty friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More than 200,000 people attend but she’ll find a way to make out her experience was entirely unique and she’s nothing like everyone else who goes

• Haha
Reactions: 14