Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like this dress on Zanna
I mean I don't like it full stop but also don't like it on Zanna
Screenshot_20240622-152831.png

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh the irony of Zanna bitching about a shark being hunted when if everyone took as many flights as her, the shark would've been roasted alive soon enough by ocean temperatures rising due to climate change

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh the irony of Zanna bitching about a shark being hunted when if everyone took as many flights as her, the shark would've been roasted alive soon enough by ocean temperatures rising due to climate change
Pic for those blocked…
IMG_3859.jpeg

Also worth noting - just 5 mins later she went on to recap her weekend shenanigans… a wedding she took a flight to no less, one of her many many trips this year 🤡

Of all the things she could be outraged about, she’s picked one that impacts her super expensive globe trotting hobby 🤿 👌🏼 But just you wait, on her next diving trip she’ll complain how pale the coral is 😫

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
duck off Zanna

But also just how ridiculous is her wardrobe room 🫣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Fixed it for you Rosanna 🤭
"Tag a friend who makes you look taller than you are"
Female friendship, yea right.
Screenshot_20240625-181137~2.png

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
My god in that story she’s put on where she has a blue dress on she looks awful. So painfully thin. She really needs to learn to nourish herself if she insists on doing so much exercise.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Not sure if it's the deliberate angle/pose but she looks so thin here, it's shocked me a bit to see it. I hate commenting on someone's body generally because I know people are all sorts of sizes for all sorts of reasons, but given we've seen her punishing her body through constant overexercising I feel I can say: this is not healthy! I genuinely hope she gets some help and can find a better balance in her mind, because it's hard to watch and also normalises it to others.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 19
That video is a bit unsettling, she doesn’t look or sound well (granted she sounds a bit hoarse probably from partying at the wedding). I wonder how many people she’ll block for commenting on her thinness in the dms.
But as for what she’s talking about in that video… what the duck?
I get that they’re influencers, but it’s one thing to solicit clout off of your own wedding and quite another to curate content of your MATES WEDDING!! She’s had no content to post because she hijacking Tally’s wedding to post on her own Instagram?? Get a bleeping life!

Reactions: 14
She knows exactly what she's doing posting the clip in the blue dress.

It's been posted in the hope that people will negatively comment to her so she can then do the whole "people are passing comment on my body which I don't appreciate because I've never actually felt as strong and fit as I do currently".... blah blah blah

It's her goal to look as thin as possible while pretending that she is fit and healthy.

Attention seeking at its finest.

• Heart
Reactions: 16