Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

How many wedding outfits will Zanna have?

• Lost count/Too many 🤯

Votes: 29 28.7%
  • They will be all ugly/trashy

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • As many as little Tony is willing to pay for 🤑

Votes: 49 48.5%
  • Who cares? 😆

Votes: 15 14.9%
  • Let's not forget the traps Botox and countless facials she's having too

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • As many as it takes to upstage her friends also getting married this year

Votes: 53 52.5%
  • Zanna's getting married? 😲

Votes: 11 10.9%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fun fact, I stayed at those houseboats a month ago.

They aren't wildly expensive. a night in London costs more.

Also there is a bigger, newer, nicer (Preference I guess?) glass houseboat.

It is interesting to me that she is in the cheapest one. Maybe it is gifted?

Reactions: 6
Can we add ‘more than the amount of holidays she’s been on already this year’ to the poll?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thanks for the new thread title @peanutbuttercupp11 and for the new thread and poll @martaS 🤣

Well, what a busy time this gal has had lately!
Not content with avoiding doing a day's work, she has been training to run a slower "half marathon" distance for the second first time. This really wasn't just because of being paid on the Runna app, she just really really wants to run more, ok?

We've obviously had numerous workouts, even when her body was telling her not to, she decided to do them anyway, because, y'know, she can do hard things. Apparently those hard things do not include having a healthy relationship with food and exercise. But hey, what do we know?

We have been treated to 'wedmin'. To normal folk, those with actual jobs and real lives, that would involve booking a few things, maybe having your dress fitting and choosing a menu. But for Zanna?! No way! When you're having the Instagram Wedding Of The Year, in order to shaft your mates who are also getting married, you must 'declare your love' in your own unique way! This should involve numerous locations, countless outfits and preferably hacking up your mums old wedding dress.
Double wanker points for booking a flight just to go and get your hair and make up done.

Please remember, when making wedding choices, be QuIrKy! Yes! Wedding cakes? Pah! A speech from a loving relative? Get in the bin. Wedding favours? Do us a favour more like. This gal is doing her own thang and she can't wait for the Fred Again beat to drop so she can prance about with her 'bestie' Ollie, who will no doubt be shirtless and sweating on the dance floor.

No post wedding blues for this one though, no way! Lots of trips booked for immediately afterwards so she can escape her new husband and get back to doing what she really likes, avoiding life and going on holiday.
The red crayon 🖍 raised its head because instagram doesn't show just how hard her life is, ok? There were tough months, December, January, February, all v tricky, despite being on long haul holidays including Vietnam and Colombia during this time. Look, going on holiday and scuba diving with your dad in the Maldives is tough, Ok?

Luckily though, she has gone on a real holiday now! Yes, a proper holiday because none of the 13 holidays she's had in the past 6 months count because she went for a hike. Who knew?
She has met up with Tony's extended family and they LOVED her. She has missed seeing them all soooo much and hasn't seen them in YEARS. So they stayed for approx 2 days. Leave em wanting more, eh Zan Zan?...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Thanks for the new thread title @peanutbuttercupp11 and for the new thread and poll @martaS 🤣

Well, what a busy time this gal has had lately!
Not content with avoiding doing a day's work, she has been training to run a slower "half marathon" distance for the second first time. This really wasn't just because of being paid on the Runna app, she just really really wants to run more, ok?

We've obviously had numerous workouts, even when her body was telling her not to, she decided to do them anyway, because, y'know, she can do hard things. Apparently those hard things do not include having a healthy relationship with food and exercise. But hey, what do we know?

We have been treated to 'wedmin'. To normal folk, those with actual jobs and real lives, that would involve booking a few things, maybe having your dress fitting and choosing a menu. But for Zanna?! No way! When you're having the Instagram Wedding Of The Year, in order to shaft your mates who are also getting married, you must 'declare your love' in your own unique way! This should involve numerous locations, countless outfits and preferably hacking up your mums old wedding dress.
Double wanker points for booking a flight just to go and get your hair and make up done.

Please remember, when making wedding choices, be QuIrKy! Yes! Wedding cakes? Pah! A speech from a loving relative? Get in the bin. Wedding favours? Do us a favour more like. This gal is doing her own thang and she can't wait for the Fred Again beat to drop so she can prance about with her 'bestie' Ollie, who will no doubt be shirtless and sweating on the dance floor.

No post wedding blues for this one though, no way! Lots of trips booked for immediately afterwards so she can escape her new husband and get back to doing what she really likes, avoiding life and going on holiday.
The red crayon 🖍 raised its head because instagram doesn't show just how hard her life is, ok? There were tough months, December, January, February, all v tricky, despite being on long haul holidays including Vietnam and Colombia during this time. Look, going on holiday and scuba diving with your dad in the Maldives is tough, Ok?

Luckily though, she has gone on a real holiday now! Yes, a proper holiday because none of the 13 holidays she's had in the past 6 months count because she went for a hike. Who knew?
She has met up with Tony's extended family and they LOVED her. She has missed seeing them all soooo much and hasn't seen them in YEARS. So they stayed for approx 2 days. Leave em wanting more, eh Zan Zan?...
Thank you queen for this excellent recap 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh my I'm still trying to recover from the second hand embarrassment of her reel this morning. The toe curling cringe 😖😖

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Hi am Zanna, of course I will jump right up on any ridiculous trend trending. I will get my puppet tiny fiancé to do it with my because he doesn't know better not to.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Fun fact, I stayed at those houseboats a month ago.

They aren't wildly expensive. a night in London costs more.

Also there is a bigger, newer, nicer (Preference I guess?) glass houseboat.

It is interesting to me that she is in the cheapest one. Maybe it is gifted?
So is she claiming they are staying in the only holiday let houseboat ? Of course she got to go before the crowds !

Reactions: 1
Hi am Zanna, of course I will jump right up on any ridiculous trend trending. I will get my puppet tiny fiancé to do it with my because he doesn't know better not to.
View attachment 2867116
Oh damn this has to be the most cringey reel I’ve ever seen! I’m embarrassed for her/them. Thanks for sharing. She blocked me!

Reactions: 8
So is she claiming they are staying in the only holiday let houseboat ? Of course she got to go before the crowds !
No the opposite. She isn't in the newer one. That's what I think is interesting. She is so boujee normally

The houseboats were made by a rich Italian guy who just spent the European winters on his Houseboat. He now rents them out.

They have been around a while. She definitely isn't the first.

Reactions: 3
Complaining about bleached corals like a waiter brought her slightly cold soup "a rather disappointing coral garden" 😕

Increased ocean temperature caused by climate change is the leading cause of coral bleaching.

Her personal carbon footprint accounts for half the UK emissions at this point....

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Complaining about bleached corals like a waiter brought her slightly cold soup "a rather disappointing coral garden" 😕

Increased ocean temperature caused by climate change is the leading cause of coral bleaching.

Her personal carbon footprint accounts for half the UK emissions at this point....
I just did a quick calculation using an online tool putting in her trips this year, and I got to about 17 tonnes of CO2, BUT… that’s assuming she flew economy everywhere (I’m pretty sure we all agree that’s highly unlikely), and not accounting for any layovers.

In comparison, the average carbon footprint is ~10t per person in the UK, and that accounts for EVERYTHING within a year. We’re only a quarter through this year, and we know she ain’t stopping + the rest of her footprint must be as big as the tallest woman herself. How dare the bleeping coral be bleached?!

Are you still overwhelmed with gratitude, Zanna? Or maybe the weight of the reality of climate change hitting you right in the face? Yeah, didn’t think so.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She is so completely blinkered that she would never think that maybe she's also responsible for climate change and 'bleached coral'. She is so dumb and entitled.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe she’s pointed out the coral bleaching and just failed to acknowledge what causes that. Although I guess she knows she’s then opening herself up to ‘why do you fly so much’

That co2 tally is ridiculous for so early on in the year, plus all the unnecessary stuff she buys that needs manufacturing and heating ants mansion since she never wears a jumper in winter

Reactions: 12
Anyone else hoping she drops her bloomin' iPhone in this stupid lagoon? 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is she so obsessed with being the only one at an attraction. Everywhere she goes, she has to be the only one there. Why?

• Heart
Reactions: 16