Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't someone on here say that app causes injuries in all the influencers who use it?
Was only a matter of time till she got one with all the over training she does!
I am VINDICATED!!
---
I’ve noticed generally she talks increasingly about her health, a lot more than an actual healthy person would do.
Maybe she can’t see it because she’s in the day to day of her own life - but, I think I’d be a bit cautious if I was getting mystery passing illnesses, consistent aches and pains from (over)training

Reactions: 11
She is such an entitled twit. Most places don’t run on time and it’s not like she’s squeezing in an appointment on her lunch break - she’s spent all day strolling from one self-indulgent appointment to the next. Sounds like she’s fishing for somewhere to come to the rescue with some #gifted nails.

Strange how influencers only post honest/negative reviews when they have to pay for something, isn’t it? 🤷‍♀️
Waiting for her next post of GUYS townhouse have got in touch with me and apologised and now their most senior / expensive manicurist / owner / CEO / delete as applicable will personally be doing my next manicure (for free)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I am VINDICATED!!
---
I’ve noticed generally she talks increasingly about her health, a lot more than an actual healthy person would do.
Maybe she can’t see it because she’s in the day to day of her own life - but, I think I’d be a bit cautious if I was getting mystery passing illnesses, consistent aches and pains from (over)training
I’m torn between this explanation or the alternative that she has the same experiences as all of us but labels them differently. We might feel tired (from juggling work and life etc). Zanna is “savaged by a fatigue like no other.” We might feel a bit sick but Zanna has a 24hr bug (that she surpasses expectations of in completing it in half the time). Our knees may ache a little but Zanna has a diagnosis that was given within hours of said problem and now has a journey to follow. Her wipe out in her last holiday I felt could have been because she realised everyone else was fitter and she wasn’t getting enough attention and kudos (because they all realised she had nothing to do with the hikes), so she cried wolf and got out her red crayon because her worshippers were worshipping someone else. She really grates on me. How can someone be so lacking in a social conscience and so utterly unaware of anything outside of her own needs?

Reactions: 21
I don't get my nails done but does it really make that much difference who you go to? Surely there's one near her house that could do the job, why does it have to be in soho??

Reactions: 16
I don't get my nails done but does it really make that much difference who you go to? Surely there's one near her house that could do the job, why does it have to be in soho??
To have more exciuses reasons to travel to London on every day off.
By day off I mean the days she's in the country.

Reactions: 10
I’m torn between this explanation or the alternative that she has the same experiences as all of us but labels them differently. We might feel tired (from juggling work and life etc). Zanna is “savaged by a fatigue like no other.” We might feel a bit sick but Zanna has a 24hr bug (that she surpasses expectations of in completing it in half the time). Our knees may ache a little but Zanna has a diagnosis that was given within hours of said problem and now has a journey to follow. Her wipe out in her last holiday I felt could have been because she realised everyone else was fitter and she wasn’t getting enough attention and kudos (because they all realised she had nothing to do with the hikes), so she cried wolf and got out her red crayon because her worshippers were worshipping someone else. She really grates on me. How can someone be so lacking in a social conscience and so utterly unaware of anything outside of her own needs?
I’m with you. It’s hard to tell if she’s a) ill / injured regularly from under eating, over training etc b) just dramatic and wanting some attention or c) not dealing with everyday life

Reactions: 8
So she’s had a busy day of being diagnosed with runners knee, going for a full private medical check, getting her nails done (and moaning about it) and going for dinner with friends. Oh and I almost forgot the facial too. bleeping hell, she has the freedom and finances to spend multiple days a week doing these kind of things (ie not working) yet still whinges often about being busy/stressed/life taking its toll on her mental health. She really is so out of touch with the average person’s reality.

Reactions: 22
She literally just gets pale pink "barely there" nails as well, like how can you mess that up it's not like she gets nail art or something elaborate. I would put VERY good money on them stopping her free appointments so she threw a hissy fit

Reactions: 15
So she’s had a busy day of being diagnosed with runners knee, going for a full private medical check, getting her nails done (and moaning about it) and going for dinner with friends. Oh and I almost forgot the facial too. bleeping hell, she has the freedom and finances to spend multiple days a week doing these kind of things (ie not working) yet still whinges often about being busy/stressed/life taking its toll on her mental health. She really is so out of touch with the average person’s reality.
And she doesn't realise what a spoilt, prissy brat she is...
Most people's average day involves work of some kind (paid or unpaid - this lala is on maternity leave so I've been caring for a baby), maybe running an errand, (going to Aldi was all I achieved today), maybe having a coffee with a friend/colleague as a treat.
Getting my nails done and then a facial..... I've only ever done it once and it was right before my wedding. FML.

Reactions: 10
I just looked at my transactions today (a FT office day) and I’ve spent $50 AUD on various bits. And I’m cross with myself, because cost of living means I can’t just be silly like this buying a coffee, and a drink and some sushi. And I’d like to point out I’m super privileged to have a high paying job and no dependents or disability and so on. She is so far removed from reality it’s almost satire

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure the physio would have recommended a moderately fast 6km the day after complaining about runners knee… it’s either not that bad or she’s suffering from exercise addiction (I think a bit of both)

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I’m not sure the physio would have recommended a moderately fast 6km the day after complaining about runners knee… it’s either not that bad or she’s suffering from exercise addiction (I think a bit of both)
She really is a terrible example setter, why do people follow this muppet (other than to call her out here, of course)?

Reactions: 7
She truly thinks she's the only person who enjoys exercise, the outdoors and a 'healthy' lifestyle, and thinks she's so unique and quirky for it.
Matching my 'freak'? Grow up.
The only thing unique about her is that she doesn't have to work so can spend 100% of her time devoting herself to what she likes unlike everyone else who has to fit it in around work and real life commitments.

Edited to add, Sheroams.co, just what she needs, another Instagram page to cry over 🖍

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I am a physio and there’s no way I would’ve recommended that! By all means stay active but be sensible. Me thinks the lady doth protest too much. She’s got such a ‘cry wolf’ vibe about her. I no longer believe a word she says!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
WHY does her nail place have to be in Soho? Doesn't every high street have AT LEAST two nail salons on it?!

Reactions: 16
What's this new Instagram profile she's set up?!
---
She roams 🫠
it doesn’t make any sense for her to set up a new page just to keep doing the same tit, maybe a bit more of it? also, adding another thing on her plate when she’s already complaining how her grifter life and wedding prep is taking its toll - recipe for disaster… BRING IT ON 🍿🤩

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This must be linked to what she mentioned before about running her own trips without actually being there? I’m guessing she’s going to cut out Intrepid as the middle man so she gets all the profit with minimal effort.

Another “business” yet she’s sooo busy commuting to London for beauty treatments, going on multiple holidays each month and working 4 days a week year. How on earth will she cope?! 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 11