Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god she’ll end up climbing Glastonbury Tor which is this huge hill essentially and don’t get me wrong it’s beautiful but hundreds do it every week and I bet you anything she’s like WOW WHAT A HIKE, as if it’s some huge mountain to climb when truly I’m overweight and unfit and I can do it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh god she’ll end up climbing Glastonbury Tor which is this huge hill essentially and don’t get me wrong it’s beautiful but hundreds do it every week and I bet you anything she’s like WOW WHAT A HIKE,
And coming up is my guide to hiking in Glastonbury….

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm still waiting for her to try and host a Glastonbury workout. It'll be her and Ollie outside their yurt - "look how crazzzzy we are doing a pre-sunrise hiit workout after hiking the site and dancing through the night and after no coffee or energy drinks!!!!"
---
Saw this and thought of Zanna
I know someone who did the run 😬 they're not a home counties/quinoa wanker tho!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I saw some video of Fred Again (Zanna’s Tory crush) doing some kind of “chilled set” where everyone was lying down. Tried to look out for The World’s Longest Woman lying across the entire diameter of that field but couldn’t spot her. Guarantee that’ll be posted next week as a “life changing moment” for her and her toffo horse-friend Ollie

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I don't understand not posting stuff whilst there. Unless she's going to be drunk/high the whole time and doesn't want to spoil her wholesome image

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She wants it to look like she was having such a busy and amazing time that she didn't have time to go on social media. When realistically she'll be looking at it all the time even if not posting. Fear not, there will be an avalanche of cringeworthy content very soon

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15