Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree it’s partly the angle and she’s doing it on purpose - I’ve always thought she looked really healthy until recently when she’s definitely lost weight. At her height it shows up really quickly and looks awful. Her calorie needs must be pretty massive too, she really needs to eat more - perhaps go and live with tally for a few weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her arms look like twigs considering how much strength training she does. She’s not eating enough calories for her expenditure. She’s lots a lot around her boobs too

Yes she doesn’t look like she does weights at all, just loads of cardio and not enough food. I get she’s a long, lean person but she looks so bony now.

Lol, of course she's out for a run again despite her legs apparently being tired from running and lifting the past two days. Glorifying her totally toxic approach to exercise/life in general. Keep ✅ ticking ✅ off ✅ those ✅ achievements✅!!!!!

Reactions: 16
She's deleted the blue dress post.
It must have served it's purpose and she got the required engagement from it...

"Oh Zanna, you special blummin human, you're looking too thin, please eat, you're so special and we all appreciate you in our lives"

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Looking at Zanna’s recap of Tally’s wedding, I don’t think I’ve read the phrase “in/at the chateau” more times in my life, combined 😳

Reactions: 3
Seeing her over the top reactions to these latest weddings has completely convinced me that her 'menty b' was 100% solely due to her not being engaged whilst everyone else was getting to plan their content weddings.
Ant knew he had to step up and produce the goods 💍 or else.

I'm not surprised he had a "little cry" knowing it would be him next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
"The braidsemaids and I" is a slightly strange expression to use, I suppose? She was one the bridesmaids, no? So why not say "together with the other bridesmaids" or something similar?
Screenshot_20240625-071425.png

Reactions: 3
I thought she looked really lovely at the wedding but I totally agree that in all of her other posts and stories lately she’s looking very gaunt.
I wonder what her venue(s) will be like? It’ll be hard to beat Tally’s chateau, that was so beautiful. The spot where they had the ceremony was just gorgeous! She might end up with furious locals protesting in the background

Reactions: 10
Putting this here so she doesn’t make more money from people clicking the link - outrageous behaviour in my opinion to monetise your best friends wedding
IMG_9026.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I thought she looked really lovely at the wedding but I totally agree that in all of her other posts and stories lately she’s looking very gaunt.
I wonder what her venue(s) will be like? It’ll be hard to beat Tally’s chateau, that was so beautiful. The spot where they had the ceremony was just gorgeous! She might end up with furious locals protesting in the background
It would be the perfect form of poetic irony if her wedding is disrupted by locals protesting about tourists 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Really love that bridesmaid’s dress but wow that’s expensive! I wonder if Tally paid for all of it or just contributed

Reactions: 5