Zanna van Dijk #26 Rosanna van Dijk

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beyond pathetic. Get a grip.

View attachment 3001443
Boohoo poor Rosanna with her tummy ache and shivers, feeling so terrible she must get healing vibes from her followers. It's not like other people have are actual illness and struggles in their own lives. She is so dramatic, imagine being 31 and whining online about shivers in a world like this. She is so out of touch.

Reactions: 16
Boohoo poor Rosanna with her tummy ache and shivers, feeling so terrible she must get healing vibes from her followers. It's not like other people have are actual illness and struggles in their own lives. She is so dramatic, imagine being 31 and whining online about shivers in a world like this. She is so out of touch.
She thinks it was a 24 hour bug... said it lasted 12 hours
---
If I were free that Saturday I'd come and cheer you both on 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
To be honest at the end of her story saying she felt fine after 24 hrs I was expecting her to say she felt fine and had just done a 20k run, in true zanna form

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else find it really weird that she does a van trip with another bloke? I know she’s not like other girls & all that, but I’m not sure a few months out from my wedding my husband would have been overly chuffed with me sharing a small van and overnight accommodation with another man?!

It’s a bit weird. Or maybe I’m old fashioned. Or maybe it’s because Ant knows Zanna is so completely and utterly sexless it’s not an issue 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Runners knee. Classic over use injury. Increasing training too quickly, not resting. Remember she told us she was exceeding all the recommended speeds on Runna? This is why you don’t do that. But hey, it’s Zanna. She’ll just chuck loads of cash at the problem and continue doing what she does best

Reactions: 21
“Devastated to have to tell you guys that I’ve had to pull out of my 5km that I’ve been massively overtraining for. It’s definitely nothing to do with Hazel and knowing I won’t beat her time. Now join me on my knee recovery journey where I’ll spaff thousands on private treatment and turn it into a massive drama when all I really need is some rest and to learn how to respect my body. Send healing vibes”

IMG_7797.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Why is she obsessed with being better because summer is hiking season? You can hike (or, in her case, walk) year-round.

Reactions: 17
Didn't someone on here say that app causes injuries in all the influencers who use it?
Was only a matter of time till she got one with all the over training she does!

Reactions: 17
Didn't someone on here say that app causes injuries in all the influencers who use it?
Was only a matter of time till she got one with all the over training she does!
I'm guessing it doesn't factor in other activities like walking, which all contribute to weekly load.

Edited to add: it's also interesting she mentioned the physio said she needs to do quad-building exercises for example, because she got a hike-specific strength plan from another PT that should surely include such exercises and transfer to running...

Reactions: 3
I still find it funny how Ant often runs along with her, where she makes it THE BIGGEST DEAL EVER GUYSSSS on the distance she’s covering but then Ant who seems to be a normal person who just enjoys working out for his health will join in every now and then and do the same run.
But she only acts like she’s the champion for getting it done lol.

Pathetic

Reactions: 22
I think zanna actually hates running - there’s nothing wrong with that but probably should’ve told runna that before she took their money!

Reactions: 10
What a rude witch!
She is such an entitled twit. Most places don’t run on time and it’s not like she’s squeezing in an appointment on her lunch break - she’s spent all day strolling from one self-indulgent appointment to the next. Sounds like she’s fishing for somewhere to come to the rescue with some #gifted nails.

Strange how influencers only post honest/negative reviews when they have to pay for something, isn’t it? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 32