Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For the amount of strength training she does, you'd expect her to have a bit more muscle but she's looking very thin lately. It could just be genetics too as obviously her mum and dad are both tall and thin too but I wonder. She can't be eating enough or isn't packing in the time of protein she needs for building muscle mass considering the amount she trains.

Reactions: 10
This #ad for a blender come whisk is the most embarrassing thing I have ever seen on the internet.

Does this woman (girl) have any self respect, morals or principles? Is she really that desperate for money that she has to reduce herself to pushing more crap and average products that will never come out of her cupboard again and literally no one is going to buy?

Talk about cheapen yourself and reduce your 'brand' down to peddling rubbish to your audience.

I personally know Instagrammers with about 10% of the followers Zanna has and they wouldn't dream of posting such a crap ad for the sake of a few quid as it would make them a laughing stock and no one could possibly take them seriously after it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The hair - she's always had thin hair, her hair is just horrid, I don't understand why she doesn't invest in it. The one thing I do spurge on is a very good hairdresser for cut & color as well as decent products.

Reactions: 6
She did grow up near York but I live near there and there are so many unique and different things to around here. Unfortunately she just showed the main attractions which aren't even that great and can easily be found on tripadviser. Its a shame she didn't use her local knowledge more
I honestly don’t think she has any local knowledge, though. When she announced she was going to York, she said in her stories that she used to go there often as a teenager on weekends to get fwappuccinos at Starbucks and never paid attention to what York is about. And how she’s so impressed now doing her pre-staycation research. Yet another one of those “I had no idea even though I’ve been right on the doorstep” [same thing she said about partying at uni instead of discovering the Peak District].

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Could just be me but in her chatty stories today the gap between her eye and eyebrow looked absolutely massive?! Like Ant could comfortably stand up in the gap. Might just be me though.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
49DA8AB3-B911-41BD-9515-F2AEBAF54E54.jpeg

Umm, guys, has the real Zanna been abducted and replaced by this robotic clone that we see now?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Even on such a short space of time she has aged so much. These photos she looks so fresh faced. Now with all the Botox she looks like a 45 year old

Reactions: 8
Even on such a short space of time she has aged so much. These photos she looks so fresh faced. Now with all the Botox she looks like a 45 year old
It’s uncanny. She’s changed and aged herself so much with all the “work” she’s had done. What a mess 😬

Reactions: 11
I mean she is right, exercising is partly mental. But it does come across a bit like "if you can't get the energy to get in a good workout and give yourself a rest instead of just pushing through the 'dark hole' then you clearly aren't mentally strong like me".
Though probably only comes across like that because it's her saying it and we know she never gives herself a proper rest when she needs it, mentally or physically, unless forced to.

Reactions: 8
I mean she is right, exercising is partly mental. But it does come across a bit like "if you can't get the energy to get in a good workout and give yourself a rest instead of just pushing through the 'dark hole' then you clearly aren't mentally strong like me".
Though probably only comes across like that because it's her saying it and we know she never gives herself a proper rest when she needs it, mentally or physically, unless forced to.
Yes I think that’s what it is! It’s probably because it’s Zanna saying it and we know what she’s bloody like 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
idk I think I’m being overly sensitive here but something about this makes me feel really icky and weird???

do what you gotta do I guess but did she have to share that? good to hear your body is so gloriously powerful Zanna, so happy 4 u x
Maybe it’s because even though it’s true about it being a mental game, it’s also super privileged of her being able to frolick off to London on a workday morning for a fancy gym class and then meet up with friends in fancy cafes while the rest of us work normal jobs 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I think it's partly who she is and partly the way she phrases it. It's all ME ME ME ME ME ME. How different would it be if she had said something like: "Do you ever get into a dark hole during your workouts, thinking there's no way you can finish? Science/research/whatever has shown that powering through a workout is as much mental as it is physical and positive affirmations can help you push through a hard exercise. Some of the phrases I have tried that helped me are X, Y, Z." ? Instead she makes it sound like she bleeping discovered positive affirmations or like she's some extraordinary human who keeps going even when it gets hard by the strength of her brain while the rest of us are just lazy turds.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just think of Barry from EastEnders when she mentions it. It's not a very motivating name :D

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I got myself into a black hole during class, I would stop doing the class. Exercise is supposed to be fun. I really don't find joys in workout anymore so instead I do walks and cycle everywhere. These are activities that make me happy and I don't ever find myself in a dark hole while doing them. Am I slighlty overweight? Yes. Do I spend my days overthinking exercise? No. Am I happy? You bet.
They way she made it sound looks like it happened more than once, too.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s absolutely deranged. Something has gone in her head that means she forces herself to wake up at the crack of dawn EVERY DAY to work out even when she doesn’t want to. It’s all to compete with other influencers. God I’d love to be her therapist 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.