Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That makes it sound like the first £250 is just to cover the expenses, so I guess accommodation, food, and the mountain guides. That’s ridiculous 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 5
duck me, you're paying £250 for a hall and expert guides to do a 15 mile walk? over two days? It's Snowdonia not the Alps. I did a 10 peak hike in Snowdon when I was in the Brownies, complete with a night in a church hall, no need for expert guides, just 20 pre-teens, some old ladies, and £30 to cover transport and food. She's an absolute Charleton.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Circling back to how she looked in the boweliversary pictures - Steph looks almost identical and Zamboanga has had an entire face and personality transplant! I wonder what her friends & family think of the new and (un)improved version?
Btw I typed Zambo before and my auto correct created this wonderful new name for her. You’re welcome 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Of course her York “staycation” is a bleeping ad/press trip... why else would she go somewhere she’s had no interest in (as she indirectly expressed in her previous stories)?! Yet another one of her “been there so many times, never appreciated it, now that I’m being paid I love it!!!” stories.

£250 to go on a hike with her with this amount just covering the mandatory expenses is extortion for what it is in my opinion. I’m very curious to see how much money they will actually raise.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I wonder if she had zero expectations, or however she described couple of her previous trips 😅

U wot?
1642892234011.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I wonder if she had zero expectations, or however she described couple of her previous trips 😅

U wot?
View attachment 1008409
oh my goddddd guys another quIrKy story for her to add to her ‘weirdo’ highlight 🤣👌🏼🤣👌🏼🤣👌🏼

(I was taking the piss but I’ve just clicked through the weirdo 3.0 highlight to see and SHE’S ACTUALLY ADDED IT HAHAHAHAHA)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
oh my goddddd guys another quIrKy story for her to add to her ‘weirdo’ highlight 🤣👌🏼🤣👌🏼🤣👌🏼

(I was taking the piss but I’ve just clicked through the weirdo 3.0 highlight to see and SHE’S ACTUALLY ADDED IT HAHAHAHAHA)
So predictable 😅

Reactions: 5
Of course her York “staycation” is a bleeping ad/press trip... why else would she go somewhere she’s had no interest in (as she indirectly expressed in her previous stories)?! Yet another one of her “been there so many times, never appreciated it, now that I’m being paid I love it!!!” stories.
I think Zanna paying is the exception to her holiday obsession. I don’t understand how she gets it all for free. She must contact people and ask them for a free stay “I’ve got so many followers, it’s great exposure for you” - which is bullshit considering they aren’t that engaged with the content.

I wouldn’t begrudge Zanna if her content was any good, but it’s always the same. “Here’s a picture of my coffee in a coffee shop”… “here is a photo of the most famous landmark”:.. and the review “Oh My God guys. I’ve had the BEST time. X totally exceeded my expectations” 🙄🙄🙄

These aren’t real reviews and it doesn’t actually sell the place she’s going at all as it’s so basic…

If anyone on here wants decent travel information from an Instagrammer check out: cheapholidayexp she even does updates explaining about changes to Covid restrictions etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
DONT WORRY GUYS!!
She’s going to write up a York city guide after her ONE day spent there!!!! 🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
DONT WORRY GUYS!!
as someone who has been to York (like a huge % of the rest of the UK has been), I can’t wait for her basic ass guide telling us to visit the Minster, walk on the city walls and visit one of the super popular indie coffee shops 🤣🤣🤣 literally everything you could find out by googling ‘York’ and reading the first three hits 😌

I’d be interested to know if she got invited to York or she just wanted to go so emailed round and begged for a ‘press trip’? It’s not exactly an underrated, undiscovered city that nobody visits and needs publicity, it’s so bleeping rammed every weekend that it gives me anxiety 🤣

walking down the shambles on a Saturday would be in my “top 5 worst things to do in the entire UK”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Was going to book the Grand York for our 10 year anniversary this year, SO glad I didn't now! Thought it was a fancy hotel, not the trashy kind that lets influencers stay for free

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Zanna paying is the exception to her holiday obsession. I don’t understand how she gets it all for free. She must contact people and ask them for a free stay “I’ve got so many followers, it’s great exposure for you” - which is bullshit considering they aren’t that engaged with the content.

I wouldn’t begrudge Zanna if her content was any good, but it’s always the same. “Here’s a picture of my coffee in a coffee shop”… “here is a photo of the most famous landmark”:.. and the review “Oh My God guys. I’ve had the BEST time. X totally exceeded my expectations” 🙄🙄🙄

These aren’t real reviews and it doesn’t actually sell the place she’s going at all as it’s so basic…

If anyone on here wants decent travel information from an Instagrammer check out: cheapholidayexp she even does updates explaining about changes to Covid restrictions etc.
I have travelled the UK more than she has and I only moved here 14 years ago. (As in, as opposed to her, born here). Out of of the places she visited last year, I only haven't been to Brighton. But I did it over 14 years, not in 1-2 years of pandemic :rolleyes: And I try to do a bit more than take a picture of the most famous landmark and get an oat cappuccino in the most hyped cafe.
Oh, and I paid for all of it out of my own pocket. Yes, inconceivable.

DONT WORRY GUYS!!
There would be a wholesome vlog too. "I take my mum out on a gifted press stay"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d be interested to know if she got invited to York or she just wanted to go so emailed round and begged for a ‘press trip’?
She 100% definitely contacts brands and asks them if she can stay for free for publicity for them. Whether she did it this time obviously can’t say… but there is no way she’s contacted by that many brands to have gifted stays when she doesn’t even show the hotel rooms, or restaurants etc in her content.

Reactions: 10
Love how she says she’s treated her mum, then slips in its gifted. So you haven’t treated her then!

I wonder if she wanders around thinking she’s a celebrity, when 99% of people have no clue who she is!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
This will divide the room but of course she does jam then cream. She’s a wrong’un.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This is waaaaaaaay off topic, but does anyone have a good recipe for granola? Preferably one that doesn’t have a ton of sugar in it.

Reactions: 2
How can she say she’s treated her mum when it was a press trip??! And now she’s going to do a York guide after one weekend good lord!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.