Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just realised with the group hike Zanna is trying to copy Rozanna Purcell who regularly hosts similar type of hikes in Ireland. She's an Irish model turned influencer/chef/business woman who is 100000000x times the person Zanna tries to be. Zambia could never.

Reactions: 6
Is it £250 to go then you’re expected to fundraise another £250??? I just can’t imagine asking friends and family to sponsor me to go and do something that I enjoy and would choose to do anyway, “I’m going on a weekend holiday, please give money to this charity for me”.
this is another way that she is SO out of touch and it was the first thing I thought! £250 minimum!!! Most people I know would likely donate between £2-£5 (my parents would probably do a tenner each) for a charity walk because that’s kind of the max I would donate for my work colleagues seeing as collections for charity/leaving gifts/birthdays/race for life/etc come round the office pretty often and I don’t have enough disposable income to ‘just chuck a tenner in’. I wouldn’t be able to raise the minimum money unless I knew at least 30-50 people who’d be willing to donate and I don’t 🤣

but then again I wouldn’t be silly enough to piss £250 up the wall on a weekend away with Zanna and fuel her ego as well as be amongst 100 other people, I think I’d rather just donate it straight to charity and then proceed to spoon out my own eyes 🙃

There are tonnes of incredible places in the UK and we should be encouraging holidaying here instead of going abroad as it’s better for the environment
editing to say that I give it a maximum of two weeks before Zanna copy & pastes your exact wording into her brand new and original “staycation” guide x

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
the allplants ads are so irritating, as if she doesn’t have time to just make some pesto pasta herself she has to have an overpriced ready meal on the go because she’s just ✨so busy✨ going on holiday

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Oh duck it’s bowel anniversary day. Just leave it Zan. She’ll be talking about this in 2045.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1006763

She looked so... normal and natural back then. A different person!
wow the change is crazy!!!

I was just about to pay this photo to say her hair extensions awful! They don't blend in at all with her natural hair length. Otherwise she looks good xx
To be fair to her she had been in hospital for a while and in surgery 😂 I bet I looked a right treat after I had a general anaesthetic a few years back lol

• Haha
Just realised what her scrapbooks remind me of - Mandy's tattoos in This Country 😄

• Haha
She did look so much better before she started messing with her face. She needs to stop and also stop curling her hair. It looks better straighter on her.

Her mouth looks so uncomfortable when she speaks, her lips barely go over her teeth. She must really regret having veneers so young as she’s stuck with them now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
she's not on a staycation. I think her parents live in Beverley which is about half an hour from York she's just gone there for the day with her mum. Typical Zanna trying to hype everything up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So does the fact that she still only has two donors to her walk mean no one has signed up for her walk?

Reactions: 5
So does the fact that she still only has two donors to her walk mean no one has signed up for her walk?
Think the participants have until the date of the trip to get their £250 donations in, I will be interested o see how close they get to the target 👀

Reactions: 1
Thanks!! I don’t follow her but (wrongly 🤦‍♀️) thought they had to pay the 250 and then an additional 250 to the charity.

Thanks!! I don’t follow her but (wrongly 🤦‍♀️) thought they had to pay the 250 and then an additional 250 to the charity.
This is the case, it’s £250 to sign up then (which goes to the charity) and then they want them all to raise at least £250 on top. So essentially if Zanna uses that money to pay the fees for the accommodation and food she will cover that portion of it as a charitable donation from her company

411E9EDA-045A-4335-BAFD-06E891D468B6.jpeg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.