Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had seen her posting about a podcast episode with someone where she talks about being childfree? Does anyone know where I could find this?
It will be on the Ashley James podcast ‘Mums the word’ but don’t think the episode is out until Monday

Reactions: 1
I can understand talking about being child free at 40, perhaps at 35… but when you’re 29, partnered up & living in a massive house with someone who wants children and warbling on endlessly as to whether or not to have a child, is it really child free at this point?

It’s admittedly a sensitive topic as we needed loads of IVF and so I know lots of women staring down a future with no kids not by choice, plus friends who are making peace with being single in their late 30s etc.

Reactions: 14
A party for her favourite brand who she never mentioned before.
Also - what the cunting duck is that caption? 'A few drinks may not be good for the body'
duck off Rosanna.
And saying things that make you happy may not fit under the wellness label. That's the whole bleeping point of wellness you bellend. Not manically exercising every morning and shredding before a holiday. *I see you*

Reactions: 14
‘a few drinks may not be good for the body but good for the soul’ oh lord, 2014 diet culture has got her well and truly hooked hasn’t it?? She’s still going on about it nearly a week later!!!

Reactions: 15
Zanna, you went out, you stayed up, fine, then a few days later you went out again, fine...what's not fine is that you seemingly feel the need to justify why you may have had a couple of drinks? Is it justifying to your followers or just trying to convince yourself because you've got a fucked up image of what 'wellness' actually is?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her messaging on just about everything is so toxic and unhealthy! “Going out and drinking is not good for your body, but is good for your soul” - how about BALANCE?! “I’m in the routine of only posting professional shots, can i post something from my phone?” - UNREALISTIC STANDARDS!

No one else but she has put herself in these boxes and imprisoned herself with these standards, no need to justify a normal human existence. Or... is this just how she reminds us how perfect she actually is? Either way, FUCKED UP!

Reactions: 8
I can understand talking about being child free at 40, perhaps at 35… but when you’re 29, partnered up & living in a massive house with someone who wants children and warbling on endlessly as to whether or not to have a child, is it really child free at this point?

It’s admittedly a sensitive topic as we needed loads of IVF and so I know lots of women staring down a future with no kids not by choice, plus friends who are making peace with being single in their late 30s etc.

I'm 30 and I know 100% that I won't have kids by choice and I've known that since I was in my early teens. Since she seems to be on the fence so much I was surprised that she's doing a 'childfree' podcast!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.