Zanna van Dijk #15 Gives financial advice & says to invest, but doesn’t even own the #gifted ‘nest’ 🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely deranged. Something has gone in her head that means she forces herself to wake up at the crack of dawn EVERY DAY to work out even when she doesn’t want to. It’s all to compete with other influencers. God I’d love to be her therapist 😂😂
Even better, she does that, then we're supposed to be sympathetic that she finds it hard sometimes?! LISTEN ZANNA, NO IS FORCING YOU TO GET UP EARLY OR TO WORK OUT SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO IT'S OK.

Reactions: 13
Lol Stay Wild having a sale. Remember on Black Friday when she said she didn’t believe in sales or whatever because support small businesses etc. Siiiighhhhhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 22
And now she’s trying to defend her crap feed by saying she’s ‘multidimensional’. Er, you’re not though Zambo. You’re just greedy, two different things.

Reactions: 11
‘Multidimensional’ - more like ‘I have too much time and money on my hands so I can do everything ever (as long as it means I can get more free tit hehe)’

Reactions: 8
But her social media isn’t her. She’s created her life into a brand that she uses to sell tit. It’s not about boxing her and making her one dimensional. She has literally created this situation herself.

She chose to start a brand based on her being a PT. No one asked her too. She then realised that she could make more money selling other tit (hence her move into finance, those brands usually pay much better), and is annoyed at the fact her engagement is dropping.

It would be like if McDonalds started trying to sell you light fittings. You don’t go to McDonalds for light fittings… Her Instagram account is a brand. It’s a tit one with no morals, but is still a brand.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
But her social media isn’t her. She’s created her life into a brand that she uses to sell tit. It’s not about boxing her and making her one dimensional. She has literally created this situation herself.

She chose to start a brand based on her being a PT. No one asked her too. She then realised that she could make more money selling other tit (hence her move into finance, those brands usually pay much better), and is annoyed at the fact her engagement is dropping.

It would be like if McDonalds started trying to sell you light fittings. You don’t go to McDonalds for light fittings… Her Instagram account is a brand. It’s a tit one with no morals, but is still a brand.
She clearly has no clue how marketing and branding actually works 🤦🏻‍♀️ ...or social media for that matter. You’d expect more from an influencer with such a huge following.

Reactions: 6
It's "from Harry and me" in this case Zanna.
1643307141974.png

Other than that, she "had a busy one"
- she recommended a podcast
- had a filming crew come over, filming for https://www.instagram.com/boomin_uk/, whoever the heck they are :rolleyes:
- posted some #spon Stories for All Plants

Yesterday Stories... No, Zanna, we can't. Please tell us where she is!
1643307759008.png

Oh what an early bird you are!
1643308014547.png

Dinner started so well:
1643307403698.png

Well-ish, she still hasn't learnt to clean her mushrooms before cooking.
1643307846099.png

But it doesn't matter, really because she cooked them into mussssh.
1643307895880.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does she keep curling her hair and wearing blouses. It doesn’t suit her. Is that her idea of being a grown up as she’s 30 this year?! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Quite easy to spot a cat in a sea of beige, zanny babes. She can’t just post a cute cat pic can she.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Boomin' is basically "matchmaking" estate agent who matches clients up with houses before the house is even on the market so they have presale knowledge (or talks the owner into selling?)
- Zanna did her house deliberately boringly in the hope of hiring it out for ads and tv
- she did it thinking it'll make a profit and they can sell it and she can call herself a property developer
- they bought that house using Boomin, so they went to the estate agent, described what they wanted, and then they either went to the person who owned the house. There's a chance the house wasn't even for sale? Do we know for sure it was? I am really not ok with a business that talks people out of their homes for people who can pay. I can totally imagine her rocking up and saying "I spotted this beautiful cottage in the countryside, we have ONE MILLION LONDON POUNDS".

Reactions: 7
Wow, she’s a self entitled witch. Her biggest worry in life is getting her period whilst scuba diving with her dad. Cock.

• Angry
And her periods are so heavy that she can’t even leave the house (or Mexico hotel room. Although of me memory serves me correctly she was always out and about whilst ant was in the room ill) but yet she is now happily wearing period pants. I don’t believe her. I’m doubting the power of period pants. I just feel she is once again grabbing money to advertise something she won’t use. And doing this whilst begging for a discounted private gynae appointment. She’s such a multitasker!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Boomin' is basically "matchmaking" estate agent who matches clients up with houses before the house is even on the market so they have presale knowledge (or talks the owner into selling?)
- Zanna did her house deliberately boringly in the hope of hiring it out for ads and tv
- she did it thinking it'll make a profit and they can sell it and she can call herself a property developer
- they bought that house using Boomin, so they went to the estate agent, described what they wanted, and then they either went to the person who owned the house. There's a chance the house wasn't even for sale? Do we know for sure it was? I am really not ok with a business that talks people out of their homes for people who can pay. I can totally imagine her rocking up and saying "I spotted this beautiful cottage in the countryside, we have ONE MILLION LONDON POUNDS".
Boomin didn’t exist when they bought the house, it only launched April last year. So whatever ad she’s doing is going to either be a lie or just her showing off Ant and Jojo’s million pound mansion.

Boomin is pretty tit really, like all house buying sites you need estate agents signed up and currently they don’t have many. The ‘matchmaking’ with houses that aren’t on the market is just registering your details, then if someone looking to sell goes on there it tells them “we have X number of potential buyers for you already!” I don’t think they actively contact people asking them to sell.

The did use a consultant to find their house though, which she has later tried to cover up for some reason. The related stories were deleted and she’s since told “fans” how they were lucky to find it. But she def used someone and she originally tagged them on IG thanking them - again now deleted. Odd.

Zambo won’t like this - it means she’s not so special and not like other girls anymore.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She definitely used a buyers agent. I remember it very clearly as they had it under offer pre pandemic and for some reason she was extremely shady about timing.

If her periods are that bad she needs to see a gynae. No idea why she’s begging for it, as Ant’s private health care will cover her visit to more or less anyone she likes.

Reactions: 7
Also just bleeping go and get a referral, you don’t literally have to throw money at everything. bleeping brat.

Reactions: 8
Boomin didn’t exist when they bought the house, it only launched April last year. So whatever ad she’s doing is going to either be a lie or just her showing off Ant and Jojo’s million pound mansion.

Boomin is pretty tit really, like all house buying sites you need estate agents signed up and currently they don’t have many. The ‘matchmaking’ with houses that aren’t on the market is just registering your details, then if someone looking to sell goes on there it tells them “we have X number of potential buyers for you already!” I don’t think they actively contact people asking them to sell.
Ah thanks for that info. I couldn't find any info on when they started, and from what I read it implied they'd "reach out" to sellers which made me feel iffy.

If her periods are that bad she needs to see a gynae. No idea why she’s begging for it, as Ant’s private health care will cover her visit to more or less anyone she likes.
Ok so she's going to take the "period delay pill" because her period clashes with her next holiday In February. It was always going to happen eventually.... especially when you go on holiday every second week 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.