Zanna van Dijk #10 wicker baskets galore, the BlandNest ain't done yet ol JoJo's got more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so trying to work out what tea to spill without making it very obvious who I am to her as I know she reads here is proving tricky...BUT I did recently find a clip on my phone of her in the background absolutely slating several other ‘influencers’ who she pretends to be friends with! Granted this is a few years old but here is how it goes....group of us (Ants friends) out and I’m trying to film someone doing something (bit drunk and I think it was a ‘thumb trick’ don’t even ask) and she is standing to the side and talking so so loudly we give up with the trick but o obviously didn’t stop recording....so I catch her banging on about her job and how she hates the fake influencers etc and how she can’t understand how some people have so many followers and they must buy them....at this stage picture 3/4 people with real jobs and lives standing round bored senseless whilst she starts showing people Alice Liveings Insta and saying ‘look how pathetic that lift is’ and then a good few minutes absolutely hammering the poor girl and her success. One of the girls then said ‘oh I follow her workouts they are good’ and her other half says ‘she is fit’ and the look of disgust on Zannas face is a treat! She can’t stand her! Then you see one of the lads (who is really tall and muscly so towers over her) let’s out a really loud sigh and says ‘duck this’, rolls his eyes and walks away, he absolutely hates Rosanna much like anyone else that actually meets her. Anyway Then a few months later I saw she had invited poor Alice on her birthday trip....so weird. She doesn’t actually like any of her friends (the 2 or 3 she has) for instance Vic and Tally.....she likes Tally more than she likes most people but still talks openly about her and what irritates her and she slates Vic about everything......I have so much tea to spill on her relationships with other people ie brother, uni people etc but they are not on social media so I don’t think I should. Rosanna is fair game as she puts her life out there for everyone (even if it isn’t real) and so are the ones I’ve mentioned so far but the others don’t so I will keep quite about them....I see tattle as an extension of Insta for the people she blocks to make public comments!

Zanna is not in my good books at the moment, to say the least, but I kind of feel sorry for both of them. If this is really how Ant feels, pull the plug now and let her get on with a new life.
Over the past few years there has been so many occasions where we have been certain he was about to ‘pull the plug’ but he hasn’t. Sadly they may just stay together. That’s why I don’t feel sorry for Ant anymore. More fool him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Thank you Justbereal! I don’t even know what to say to this. The fact she slags off other influencers and ‘friends’ in this way is 🤯

Wow, her curated personality, which a lot of us could already see through, is going to come crashing down.

Reactions: 11
Ok so trying to work out what tea to spill without making it very obvious who I am to her as I know she reads here is proving tricky...BUT I did recently find a clip on my phone of her in the background absolutely slating several other ‘influencers’ who she pretends to be friends with! Granted this is a few years old but here is how it goes....group of us (Ants friends) out and I’m trying to film someone doing something (bit drunk and I think it was a ‘thumb trick’ don’t even ask) and she is standing to the side and talking so so loudly we give up with the trick but o obviously didn’t stop recording....so I catch her banging on about her job and how she hates the fake influencers etc and how she can’t understand how some people have so many followers and they must buy them....at this stage picture 3/4 people with real jobs and lives standing round bored senseless whilst she starts showing people Alice Liveings Insta and saying ‘look how pathetic that lift is’ and then a good few minutes absolutely hammering the poor girl and her success. One of the girls then said ‘oh I follow her workouts they are good’ and her other half says ‘she is fit’ and the look of disgust on Zannas face is a treat! She can’t stand her! Then you see one of the lads (who is really tall and muscly so towers over her) let’s out a really loud sigh and says ‘duck this’, rolls his eyes and walks away, he absolutely hates Rosanna much like anyone else that actually meets her. Anyway Then a few months later I saw she had invited poor Alice on her birthday trip....so weird. She doesn’t actually like any of her friends (the 2 or 3 she has) for instance Vic and Tally.....she likes Tally more than she likes most people but still talks openly about her and what irritates her and she slates Vic about everything......I have so much tea to spill on her relationships with other people ie brother, uni people etc but they are not on social media so I don’t think I should. Rosanna is fair game as she puts her life out there for everyone (even if it isn’t real) and so are the ones I’ve mentioned so far but the others don’t so I will keep quite about them....I see tattle as an extension of Insta for the people she blocks to make public comments!

Over the past few years there has been so many occasions where we have been certain he was about to ‘pull the plug’ but he hasn’t. Sadly they may just stay together. That’s why I don’t feel sorry for Ant anymore. More fool him.
🙏
I just want to know what you all think of Ant's participation in the cringe videos and photos

Reactions: 7

Blimey! I think we all moan about friends occasionally when they annoy us but she sounds two-faced and spiteful. She must spend her entire day doing the thing she told people not to do to her - "hate follow".

She may have financial security but, being a good decade older than her and her "friends", I can guarantee there will come a time when the likes of Tally and Vic realise they don't want to keep putting the effort in with her, Ant may also be over it and the echo chamber she has created will be just her shouting into an empty room/Instagram. At that point she might realise that money is all she really has in life, and unfortunately you can't buy meaningful friendships/relationships.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🙏
I just want to know what you all think of Ant's participation in the cringe videos and photos
Ohhh, I’d love to know this too. He’s always appeared to be a bit of an unwilling participant to me, but I’ve just put it down to nerves/shyness about being online. I’d be the same to be fair and he has got better over the years.

Reactions: 4
Zanna is not in my good books at the moment, to say the least, but I kind of feel sorry for both of them. If this is really how Ant feels, pull the plug now and let her get on with a new life.
I don't feel sorry for them. They are both adults and free to make their own choices. It's not like they are being forced to stay together.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Random but why is she sometimes referred to as Rosanna in this thread? Is that a joke or her actual birth name?

Reactions: 3
Awks when she’s all over Alice’s insta all the time fawning over her 😂

That’s her name!
Omg as if!!! I had no idea. Can’t believe I thought zanna was a real name. I just assumed it was from the same country/origin that van djik is from

Reactions: 7
Omg as if!!! I had no idea. Can’t believe I thought zanna was a real name. I just assumed it was from the same country/origin that van djik is from
Lol, nope, she’s just trying to make herself as exotic as possible. She’s only Dutch (van dijk) when she wants to use her Dutch passport

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t think of much more basic than being a skinny blonde girl who LoVeS HUmMUS
Do any of these hummus witches ever make it themselves or even know how to? It’s soo easy and far more delicious. I always see them scraping it out of plastic tubs but never actually making it
Home-made can be so much more delicious and less plastic waste as you make it in a blender and tip out into a bowl/tuppeware. One of the reasons I started making my own.
She was gifted a thermomix food processor many moons ago - I bet you could make excellent hummus in that!

Reactions: 8
Home-made can be so much more delicious and less plastic waste as you make it in a blender and tip out into a bowl/tuppeware. One of the reasons I started making my own.
She was gifted a thermomix food processor many moons ago - I bet you could make excellent hummus in that!
Such a good point! That would make great hummus

Reactions: 4
So I stumbled across this site a few days ago after googling Zanna because I genuinely thought she had deleted her social pages as I hadn't seen a story for a day or so.... but low and behold I have been blocked from all her accounts! I have literally never ever engaged with her at all - no DM's, no comments on posts....all i did was vote no on that infamous poll. So odd!

But anyway, since I'm here now, I actually walked past Zanna (along with Ant, the other influencer Steph and her boyf) last weekend. I wasn't particularity fussed as they aren't celebs, but at the time I thought it was slightly strange to see her as it was near Ightham in Kent and i remember thinking 'hmmmmm this definitely isn't Surrey and aren't we still supposed to be staying local?!?'. That part of Kent is a good hours drive away from Surrey. The more I thought about it, the more annoyed I got, so I'm pleased I found this outlet ha!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
Are we seeing the start of some subtle crisis management PR, with the latest post about Ant encouraging her to "take up more space"? She's apparently been locked out of the house for 2 hours so she must have caught up on the spilled tea!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.