Zanna van Dijk #10 wicker baskets galore, the BlandNest ain't done yet ol JoJo's got more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion: #11 a sustainable influenza, if you dare to mock- you’ll get the ol’ block

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It still bothers me that she is working from the kitchen, her office stays empty when Ant works for way smaller office. It just shows their dynamic I guess :/
He's smaller, he gets a smaller office, SIMPLES!

In his own house LOL. He needs to stand up for himself.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He's smaller, he gets a smaller office, SIMPLES!

In his own house LOL. He needs to stand up for himself.
He is standing up, that’s the problem! #heightdifference #loveislove #beingtallisapersonalitytrait

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just watched her as I haven't done in forever! Defo had Botox forehead, cheek fillers and a brow lift, or she is using an filter on her face when in the car. Remember she went to Harley Street in November/December for something teeth related, I'm sure she had it done then. I know some filler/Botox places were still operating even during lockdown as they are within true medical practices so they could.

Reactions: 8
credit where credit's due, I think whatever work she's had done on her face looks really good and would happily take recommendations from her...just be honest Zanna and you would probably do something useful for once!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
credit where credit's due, I think whatever work she's had done on her face looks really good and would happily take recommendations from her...just be honest Zanna and you would probably do something useful for once!
Seriously she is 29, she shouldn't need to have any work done. It doesn't fit with her business usp, but who am I to judge her or to tell her what to do.............

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Love the thought of her saying this to herself as she cracks on through “their” budget on more unnecessary renovations on a house totally owned by Ant 🙃
8561D813-3AEE-4C6B-B8E2-447B7133861A.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bit late to the bathroom reno chat and apologies if this has already been said - those bathrooms are honestly pretty in line with their 'earthy natural' vibes. They just look like hotel room bathrooms because they have zero decorations/personality added. Most of them have windows, so add some plants if you're so obsessed with your ~plant children~. There's so many types that work great in a bright bathroom and enjoy the steam from a shower. Add bleeping eucalyptus for spa vibes as the smallest amount of effort.
Some storage baskets/trays for items. A print or a wall hanging. Candles are pretty go to for many bathrooms to create a spa vibe. How about using a drill for TWO holes to hang a loo roll holder instead of ripping out the entire bathroom as a solution?

What amazes me is that she genuinely seems to believe she's this earth-loving plant-based influencer and that not a single one of her life choices in the last 2 or 3 years is hypocritical to what she portrays. Her swimwear - oooo amazing because it is made from recycled plastic and we have to take care of our planet. Also Zanna: eats dinner from microwavable single use plastics.

Reactions: 30
What's with the 1970s Robin Hood cartoon boots?
Found them

Reactions: 3
These are country girl's boots, because you know, she's a Yorkshire born and bred outdoor-loving lass.

These are definitely not vegan. Pricey too.

Guys, time to move on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.