Zanna van Dijk #10 wicker baskets galore, the BlandNest ain't done yet ol JoJo's got more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the previous thread someone mentioned Zambia paid 300 quid for the plant. Was it gifted? I struggle to believe she actually paid for it..

Reactions: 3
Ha yes this is the moment I started questioning my following of her and found this page!

Reactions: 8
From the previous thread someone mentioned Zambia paid 300 quid for the plant. Was it gifted? I struggle to believe she actually paid for it..
No I think she's actually paid for it, she got in from a local garden centre which I doubt is keen on gifiting rubbish to influencers

Reactions: 2
recap:
zamboni continues to awaken before the lark and appears to do duck all else for the rest of the day

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m a bit late to the discussion (few people mentioned it on the previous thread) but I also got blocked for voting no in her nature content poll!!! From her main account and house account. I’m shocked as I’ve never commented on any of her posts, what if I just don’t like nature?? Also kinda did it to see how many others put no lol, and to piss her off 😂. She cannot just censor her way through life, it’s ridiculous. If she ever got a normal job how will she cope with feedback or constructive criticism?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
The thing is, it’s so easy to accidentally click on one of those poll answers if you’re going through stories, so is she just gonna block everyone who happens to click that one button? Even if they’re obsessed with her? Like wtf

Reactions: 14
how has she got time for this?? even if only 50
people respond to her polls and 20 of them give the answer that isn’t the one she wants to here, that’s at least 10 mins clicking, blocking etc
surely she has better things to do with her 46 hour days?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
people respond to her polls and 20 of them give the answer that isn’t the one she wants to here, that’s at least 10 mins clicking, blocking etc
And she does it within seconds - must live on her phone watching comments. How sad!

Does she ever think for herself? Her house is the result of everyone else's opinion and taste. Totally lacks originality!

Attachments

Reactions: 7
And she does it within seconds - must live on her phone watching comments. How sad!

Does she ever think for herself? Her house is the result of everyone else's opinion and taste. Totally lacks originality!
YOU DONT HAVE TO NAME EVERYTHING IN YOUR HOUSE. She’s literally 5 years old. Do we think she’s proud for getting into double figures with her threads? That’s actually quite a feat!

Reactions: 21
And she doesn't just block people off her personal account, she then goes on to the GiftedNest and blocks them off there as well 😂 and she has the nerve to act like she has a busy important job!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Exactly this, and exactly what everyone else had said. It also just makes all of her #bossbabe tit so much sadder.

I guess she needs to wake up at 5 am to delete and block those international followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She lives in an echo chamber surrounded by followers she's bought and fake Instagram friends who only comment on her pictures to boost their own engagement. It's such a disingenuous world to live in. Behind all the filters and angles and freebies there's just a bunch of sad and desperate people trying to convince themselves that being an "influencer" is a vital role in society. I wouldn't ever want to be part of that fake world.

I went to the same university as Zanna and knew of her. She had a lot of trouble with housemates and friendships and seeing the way she behaves online in her self-indulged and arrogant way, I'm honestly not surprised. There's only so long you can behave like that before people want to distance themselves from you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't mind the prints that they've put on the walls, but like everything their house it is overdone. And the combination with the rest of the decoration contributes to the overall show home feel

Reactions: 2
Don't even get me started on the "our taste", fair enough, they're a couple, quite well established in their relationship, and bought the house together, but they're two separate people therefore can't have one taste?

Speaking of their taste though, it's so basic :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20210304-174933.png

Screenshot_20210304-174915.png

Reactions: 5
Also, could you not just hang a few frames yourself instead of getting someone in? She’ll defend it by saying “we want to support small businesses so we’d rather pay”, but I call BS.

Also, however did Jojo come up with the idea for leaf print? AMAZING. That’s why she gets paid the big bucks, gang.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What the point of having a poll if you are just going to block people who don’t give you the answer you want to hear? Absolutely ridiculous behaviour.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.