Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justbereal

Ok I’m going to spill some tea (mini spill as I could really go to town and blow your minds but It can’t be to obvious or she will know who I am!)....Zambia controls Ants insta.....infact when they first go together she set up an entirely new account because his old one had pictures of his ex all over it. He has access to it but she does almost all the posts and also comments on her pictures using his account etc. You may notice his account is all pictures of them and non of his real friends or his family (who all despise Zanna and have to listen to Ant vent about all the self absorbed shit you could imagine). Don’t get me wrong, despite my connection to Ant over the past few years he has become less and less himself and is just a bit of a damaged shell of who he used to be. It’s actually really sad but he is to blame for staying with her (despite frequently discussing leaving her and debating their future). I know she reads this and I know this will cause a huge ‘talk’ between them but nothing will change as he will just go with the flow. Sad but true......get ready for a really cringe post of them on his insta in 3..2..1

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Javman

I politely asked what she was gonna do with her old rowing machine....

blocked.
Quelle surprise.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

SomeRamblings

So I stumbled across this site a few days ago after googling Zanna because I genuinely thought she had deleted her social pages as I hadn't seen a story for a day or so.... but low and behold I have been blocked from all her accounts! I have literally never ever engaged with her at all - no DM's, no comments on posts....all i did was vote no on that infamous poll. So odd!

But anyway, since I'm here now, I actually walked past Zanna (along with Ant, the other influencer Steph and her boyf) last weekend. I wasn't particularity fussed as they aren't celebs, but at the time I thought it was slightly strange to see her as it was near Ightham in Kent and i remember thinking 'hmmmmm this definitely isn't Surrey and aren't we still supposed to be staying local?!?'. That part of Kent is a good hours drive away from Surrey. The more I thought about it, the more annoyed I got, so I'm pleased I found this outlet ha!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 48

Justbereal

Ok so trying to work out what tea to spill without making it very obvious who I am to her as I know she reads here is proving tricky...BUT I did recently find a clip on my phone of her in the background absolutely slating several other ‘influencers’ who she pretends to be friends with! Granted this is a few years old but here is how it goes....group of us (Ants friends) out and I’m trying to film someone doing something (bit drunk and I think it was a ‘thumb trick’ don’t even ask) and she is standing to the side and talking so so loudly we give up with the trick but o obviously didn’t stop recording....so I catch her banging on about her job and how she hates the fake influencers etc and how she can’t understand how some people have so many followers and they must buy them....at this stage picture 3/4 people with real jobs and lives standing round bored senseless whilst she starts showing people Alice Liveings Insta and saying ‘look how pathetic that lift is’ and then a good few minutes absolutely hammering the poor girl and her success. One of the girls then said ‘oh I follow her workouts they are good’ and her other half says ‘she is fit’ and the look of disgust on Zannas face is a treat! She can’t stand her! Then you see one of the lads (who is really tall and muscly so towers over her) let’s out a really loud sigh and says ‘fuck this’, rolls his eyes and walks away, he absolutely hates Rosanna much like anyone else that actually meets her. Anyway Then a few months later I saw she had invited poor Alice on her birthday trip....so weird. She doesn’t actually like any of her friends (the 2 or 3 she has) for instance Vic and Tally.....she likes Tally more than she likes most people but still talks openly about her and what irritates her and she slates Vic about everything......I have so much tea to spill on her relationships with other people ie brother, uni people etc but they are not on social media so I don’t think I should. Rosanna is fair game as she puts her life out there for everyone (even if it isn’t real) and so are the ones I’ve mentioned so far but the others don’t so I will keep quite about them....I see tattle as an extension of Insta for the people she blocks to make public comments!

Zanna is not in my good books at the moment, to say the least, but I kind of feel sorry for both of them. If this is really how Ant feels, pull the plug now and let her get on with a new life.
Over the past few years there has been so many occasions where we have been certain he was about to ‘pull the plug’ but he hasn’t. Sadly they may just stay together. That’s why I don’t feel sorry for Ant anymore. More fool him.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

ceecee454

Chatty Member
I sat in my garden this morning, drinking my coffee, listening to the birds singing, and on the garden furniture I bought with my own money & didn’t have to beg for.

I didn’t cry about how glorious nature is, though, because I’m not a twat like Zambo.
but did you do it with your 15 foot legs dangling out of ur dressing gown?
was it 5am?
had you already cried over your cheese plant is that why there were no tears left?
so many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 44

follyol

I know lots of people don't like Prince Philip, but I'm just going to put this out there.

I think it's really poor that Zanna and a lot of other influencers haven't mentioned the passing of Prince Philip, even if they don't like him my thoughts are with the Queen and Royal Family. They're literally posting like nothing has happened.
What a bizarre comment. Richard okorogheye was formally identified yesterday. Do you feel that she should have posted about him? Or about the ongoing trial of the cop who murdered George Floyd? Arguably both of these men are more worthy of mention than Prince Philip.... who died aged 99. Make it make sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Azure

Zanna's stories about her granola:
"So many of you have been buying my granola so we're having a sale on it"
Translation: no one is buying my granola and the stock is going to go bad soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

lilamay

VIP Member
What sort of narcissistic wanker puts a photo of themselves in a bikini on the wall like it's art or something?
I just clocked that's her in the photo! Oh my god the narcissism of these influenzas never fails to amaze me 🤣

She is probably funding the never ending panelling/basket/seat fest so she feels that she is 'contributing' and Ant picks up the bills for everything else?
This has inspired my thread title suggestion: 'Never-ending panelling fest. Vanity project at the Surrey nest'

Bet you guys will have some good suggestions too though!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

bluemoon20

Is Zanna completely oblivious to what is going on in the UK? A woman has been murdered whilst walking home and all she can go on about is eczema on her hands.

Completely self absorbed twunt.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41

Hc68759

VIP Member
Just watched her last vlog which is apparently a “working day in the life” and I’ve unfollowed her now.

it starts off with her saying it’s 5:45am and she’s still half asleep but she’s going to do a workout. She then does an intense 40 min Hiit workout and afterwards plugs her granola whilst having her breakfast.
she then goes to a meeting in London for Stay Wild Swim but doesn’t really show much. She goes home and does emails in the garden and then pours herself a g&t and films herself watching the birds. Ant comes home and they eat hummus out of the tub and she then cooks them her usual stir fried veg slop before they go to bed at 9 to read their books.

BORE OFF

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Grippy

I hadn’t heard about the Lucy and Yak drama until now but not surprised Z still wears it. She still wears Reformation dresses after their drama last year too!
I’m pretty sure SWS was called out yesterday for doing something similar to L&Y (re: not paying people of colour for work/expertise rather than the size inclusivity thing). It doesn’t name names but it sounds too familiar. (I’ve covered the IG handle because it’s a small account so not sure I’m allowed to name them or not?)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Nympheria

Omg, I just went to look for some workout IG post I saved from her and saw that she blocked me🤣🤣🤣. I literally only commented that one time about 3 most impactful life choices to lower your footprint, on a post that talked about how to lower your carbon fooprint!!! I'm in awe🤣. I also found this site only then, after I searched her name and "deleting comments", because I didn't know where my comment went and she obviously deleted it. Does she really just block everyone?!?!? How do brands and most importantly all those non-profit organisations still work with her🙄??!! SHE'S CANCELLING PEOPLE FOR STATING SCIENTIFIC FACTS! And I can't even confront her, because... you know... all that blocking!
But, you know, I'm a bully!!!!

Oh, and the best thing is I ACTUALLY BOUGHT HER 2 BOOKS!!! She's cancelling her customers!!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39

anom1289

I’m a bit late to the discussion (few people mentioned it on the previous thread) but I also got blocked for voting no in her nature content poll!!! From her main account and house account. I’m shocked as I’ve never commented on any of her posts, what if I just don’t like nature?? Also kinda did it to see how many others put no lol, and to piss her off 😂. She cannot just censor her way through life, it’s ridiculous. If she ever got a normal job how will she cope with feedback or constructive criticism?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
‘Work done, time for some sun!’

Zanna’s version of work:

1. Getting up before the crack of dawn to give Ant the impression that she’s a hard working boss lady, so he won’t leave her for the pathetic human that she is. “So busy today babes!”

2. DRIVES to London to do a run. #earlybirdcatchestheworm #getoutsidepeople!

3. Back home. Smoothie or oats. 2 hours chasing Bella around the house.

4. Waters all her plants. Has a cry at Charlie. “You’ve grown so much 🥲 I’m such a proud plant mom.”

5. Browses tiktok for 2+ hours for some cringeworthy inspo for her reels. Should I do another voice over that’s really not funny and has been done a million times???? Or should I post another nature appreciation post???? Actually, it’s been 24 hours since I mentioned my height. Maybe I should do another post dedicated to that, in case my followers didn’t notice that I’m 6ft2.

6. Wow that was enough brain stimulation for the day. Time to show off my legs in the sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

thatdeafcow

I’ve been blocked answering her question about would you pick being an influencer as a career 😂😂😂 i said no because I love my job (in healthcare) and there’s nothing similar but wouldn’t mind the money! That’s not even rude or insulting I’m baffled 🙈 what a bizarre person she is.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Justbereal

Omg we LOVE the tea. Have to say from the outside looking in they seem incredibly badly matched (and I’m not just talking about the height difference)... he has a proper job and must work mad hours whilst she posts inane stories about anything and everything (plants, travel, nature, cats, sustainability, bikinis, Depop... take your fucking pick). Hard to feel too sorry for him though as clearly he has put the house in only his name on purpose. Have you met Zambia? Is she as much of a knob in person as she is online?!
I have and honestly she is worse. I can’t tell you how much sadness, and concern was spared onto Ant being with her. It’s made so many people really sad and I have a hundred stories to reiterate my point. Ant is a good guy but he has become very lost into his relationship with Zanna and it had affected his relationships with anyone from his life prior to her in a really significant way. What you see online is actually a filtered and composed version of the awful truth that is Rosanna Van Dyke! She is the most self absorbed, ego maniac I have ever encountered. I’ve truly never come across anyone quite like it, it’s worrying how maladjusted she is and she gets progressively worse. We used to hope she would grow out of it (she is almost 5-10 years younger than most of us and was young when she was introduced) but she has gradually got worse and worse.

Spill more tea! 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 Can you tell any more about how his friends/family feel about them buying a house together?

So interesting! You’re right - he has posted no pics of his family or other friends since like 2017. It’s not that weird to not use insta at his age, but the fact that all the pics are of her is a giveaway! Amazing that you can tell there’s trouble in paradise through all the cheesy crap she posts
Us F&F feel really relieved they didn’t buy together, the house is actually fully owned by Ant. He wanted to buy somewhere bigger than his last flat (again all his and not hers at all) for a while and it made sense to him as they lived together that they would buy somewhere together.....well it caused loads of rows and he was very tempted to leave her after she mad the worlds biggest fuss about her keeping her money separate, on top of that all his F&F practically begged him not to buy somewhere with her so he was like ‘fine, I will get somewhere by myself’ and of course she treats it as it was all hers blah blah blah

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

melrose1990

So I've been a lurker for a while now but I just had to comment regarding Zanna's news... Forbes 30 under 30... which, by the way, you have to nominate YOURSELF for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36