Zanna van Dijk #10 wicker baskets galore, the BlandNest ain't done yet ol JoJo's got more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
get ready for the triple block 😏 remember zambonis gota fill her 38 hour days doing something!
Looks like Ant's story is not available anymore or maybe just not to me? Strangely enough she hasn't blocked me yet even though I did vote no on some of her questions on being an influencer.

Reactions: 4
I wish that god awful reel she’s just done about loving hummus was gone. What the hell is that about. No wonder Ant despairs. This is her job!!!! HER JOB!!!!! I can’t cope anymore.
I need more tea spilt on her just to get me over my rage!!!😂😂

Reactions: 15
I wish that god awful reel she’s just done about loving hummus was gone. What the hell is that about. No wonder Ant despairs. This is her job!!!! HER JOB!!!!! I can’t cope anymore.
Can’t think of much more basic than being a skinny blonde girl who LoVeS HUmMUS
Do any of these hummus witches ever make it themselves or even know how to? It’s soo easy and far more delicious. I always see them scraping it out of plastic tubs but never actually making it

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I got blocked because I voted no to one of her stupid questions about whether being an influencer was a proper job 😂
Same here. Even though in the smallprint she added that no offence would be taken to answers. She obviously has a massive chip on her shoulder about it.

Can’t think of much more basic than being a skinny blonde girl who LoVeS HUmMUS
Do any of these hummus witches ever make it themselves or even know how to? It’s soo easy and far more delicious. I always see them scraping it out of plastic tubs but never actually making it
Zanna thinks she is funny, but she isn’t. Making a stupid face at the end of her stories and saying ‘that ending though’ with a cry laughing emoji face, doesn’t make anyone laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Same here. Even though in the smallprint she added that no offence would be taken to answers. She obviously has a massive chip on her shoulder about it.

Zanna thinks she is funny, but she isn’t. Making a stupid face at the end of her stories and saying ‘that ending though’ with a cry laughing emoji face, doesn’t make anyone laugh.
She is so contrived isn’t she. How people can’t see through her I’ll never know. I live in hope that slowly people will start to realise she is a total fake. I think it’s happening slowly, hence the number of us flocking to tattle!!

Reactions: 9
How dare you! She got up at 5am to do that reel. I’ll be here waiting for that spilt ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Searching 'zanna van dijk annoying' on Google was the best thing I ever did. It brought me here and I'm so glad 😂 nice to know that tonnes of other people feel the same way about her as I do haha

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Searching 'zanna van dijk annoying' on Google was the best thing I ever did. It brought me here and I'm so glad 😂 nice to know that tonnes of other people feel the same way about her as I do haha
Welcome! Did she block you on Instagram for daring to give honest answers to her recent poll?

Reactions: 1
That hummus video is honestly the worst thing I have ever seen on the internet.

And underneath is 'inspo' and someone tagged? The fact she has copied the idea makes it even worse.

Reactions: 8
Literally the same reason I got here.
I followed her then unfollowed a few months later as I couldn't stand her time stamped MoRnInG cOfFEe ThOuGhTs and general cringiness. Following her made me feel bad about myself. Pre covid I was getting up at the crack of dawn to workout before commuting into London everyday. My days were so long and and I felt productive but I was exhausted and seeing her Instagram posts made me feel like I was never doing enough.
I then came across her Instagram again and remembered how annoying I found her so did quick Google to see if anyone else thought the same and that's how I found tattle. Reading these threads is like you're all in my brain so thank you for confirming I'm not the only one who thinks these things about her 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Welcome! Did she block you on Instagram for daring to give honest answers to her recent poll?
No she actually didn't surprisingly - and I answered no to both questions about whether I'd like to be an influencer and whether I think it's a proper job lol. I really thought she would

Reactions: 3
Yeah. She's prob begging for a deal with a hummus brand.
Liking hummus is not a personality trait Zanna.
I like hummus but have found the best brands are the cheaper ones. Lidl’s is excellent and is only about 75p. I also found a really cheap one in Sainburys that was under a quid. That was really nice as well. Bet you won’t find Zanna in Lidl though...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No she actually didn't surprisingly - and I answered no to both questions about whether I'd like to be an influencer and whether I think it's a proper job lol. I really thought she would
I gave exactly the same answers and was blocked. Her lack of consistency on this is really pissing me off 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Zanna's stories about her granola:
"So many of you have been buying my granola so we're having a sale on it"
Translation: no one is buying my granola and the stock is going to go bad soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
After yesterday's ☕ spill, I actually felt a bit sorry for Ant..but it's his choice to stay and he has the option to leave...the same can't be said for Bella?! Poor cat!
Screenshot_20210326-125130_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
After yesterday's ☕ spill, I actually felt a bit sorry for Ant..but it's his choice to stay and he has the option to leave...the same can't be said for Bella?! Poor cat!
View attachment 500275
Zanna is not in my good books at the moment, to say the least, but I kind of feel sorry for both of them. If this is really how Ant feels, pull the plug now and let her get on with a new life.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.