Zanna van Dijk #10 wicker baskets galore, the BlandNest ain't done yet ol JoJo's got more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I stumbled across this site a few days ago after googling Zanna because I genuinely thought she had deleted her social pages as I hadn't seen a story for a day or so.... but low and behold I have been blocked from all her accounts! I have literally never ever engaged with her at all - no DM's, no comments on posts....all i did was vote no on that infamous poll. So odd!

But anyway, since I'm here now, I actually walked past Zanna (along with Ant, the other influencer Steph and her boyf) last weekend. I wasn't particularity fussed as they aren't celebs, but at the time I thought it was slightly strange to see her as it was near Ightham in Kent and i remember thinking 'hmmmmm this definitely isn't Surrey and aren't we still supposed to be staying local?!?'. That part of Kent is a good hours drive away from Surrey. The more I thought about it, the more annoyed I got, so I'm pleased I found this outlet ha!
Hmmmm, funny how she didn’t vlog her trip to Kent isn’t it? She blocked me too over that poll.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't understand how she's locked out? Where is Ant? Do Biff's even deliver in Surrey?

Also awful if she took a trip to Kent... you can also only meet up one on one at the moment, a group of 4 can't meet up!

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Lol at “Ant” commenting on her new post about taking up space. I can just picture her sitting there madly switching accounts 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Reading about Zanna & 🐜 and their weird toxic relationship for most of the day, I was inspired cut out a toxic friend out of my life and it feels good. And all of the toxic friendships + people discussed on tattle have Inspired me to cut out toxic people 🤣

Anyway: I’m a basic white girl who loves hummus but I only make homemade hummus & a red flag for me was Z banging on about hummus and eating it out of her huge plastic tubs each week. It’s also a fraction of the price to make it fresh and it is delicious. The key is not to use tinned chick beans.

Anyone want the recipe? It’s the only way I eat hummus now.

I don't understand how she's locked out? Where is Ant? Do Biff's even deliver in Surrey?

Also awful if she took a trip to Kent... you can also only meet up one on one at the moment, a group of 4 can't meet up!

Wait, she’s locked out of the house?

Reactions: 12
Yeah Ants not at home (he was on annual leave earlier this week so I can't imagine him working on just a Friday so who knows where the duck he is) so she's been sat in her car for like 2 hours.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah Ants not at home (he was on annual leave earlier this week so I can't imagine him working on just a Friday so who knows where the duck he is) so she's been sat in her car for like 2 hours.
She should go on one of her walks and cry in nature then.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Reading about Zanna & 🐜 and their weird toxic relationship for most of the day, I was inspired cut out a toxic friend out of my life and it feels good. And all of the toxic friendships + people discussed on tattle have Inspired me to cut out toxic people 🤣

Anyway: I’m a basic white girl who loves hummus but I only make homemade hummus & a red flag for me was Z banging on about hummus and eating it out of her huge plastic tubs each week. It’s also a fraction of the price to make it fresh and it is delicious. The key is not to use tinned chick beans.

Which recipe do you use? I’ve used Ottolenghi’s but I wake up with a garlicky mouth the next day

Reactions: 2
AMEN hummus sister :love::love::love:

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’ll try it! I like to pressure cook my chick peas, it does work well and I was given the hint by a buba in Jerusalem. Better than tinned if you’re short on time.

And NO SINGLE USE PLASTIC
Oh! That’s an excellent idea! I don’t have a pressure cooker, but with how long this takes, I might get one. I love the process though because the hummus is truly delicious. Don’t forget to save some of the water, I’d you go the boiling route, since it makes a thinner and more flavorful consistency. I was a bit wary of the amount of tahini the first time round, though it made all the difference. And no tinned beans! ☺

ETA: I made one batch with sun dried tomatoes and it was 👌 use some of the sun dried tomato oil as well

Reactions: 4
Oh! That’s an excellent idea! I don’t have a pressure cooker, but with how long this takes, I might get one. I love the process though because the hummus is truly delicious. Don’t forget to save some of the water, I’d you go the boiling route, since it makes a thinner and more flavorful consistency. I was a bit wary of the amount of tahini the first time round, though it made all the difference. And no tinned beans! ☺

ETA: I made one batch with sun dried tomatoes and it was 👌 use some of the sun dried tomato oil as well
Do! There are electric ones now and they can be set so you can leave it to do it’s thing. And aquafaba is so useful.

We just taught Zambia some sustainability

Reactions: 9
Do! There are electric ones now and they can be set so you can leave it to do it’s thing. And aquafaba is so useful.

We just taught Zambia some sustainability
Can’t wait til she boxes some homemade hummus up into tiny little (5%) recycled pots and sells them for 6 quid a pop. The granola hype is over so best copy another recipe for profit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait til she boxes some homemade hummus up into tiny little (5%) recycled pots and sells them for 6 quid a pop. The granola hype is over so best copy another recipe for profit
Don't give her ideas. You know she's reading here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Home-made can be so much more delicious and less plastic waste as you make it in a blender and tip out into a bowl/tuppeware. One of the reasons I started making my own.
She was gifted a thermomix food processor many moons ago - I bet you could make excellent hummus in that!
Don't give her ideas, you know in the next week or so she'll be making hummus in it now someone's mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't give her ideas, you know in the next week or so she'll be making hummus in it now someone's mentioned it
To make proper food hummus (without a pressure cooker) she’ll need to wake up BEFORE 5 am since she’s so busy.

I still can’t get over how little she cooks for someone who has released cookbooks and who has that gorgeous kitchen. And what she does cook, is just all sautéed together slop.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Yes please!!! Would love the recipe!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I just watched her latest vlog which she’s titled “a wholesome vlog” again and it was so boring I had to skip through most of it.
She made another sautéed vegetables slop for their dinner on it. How does she have recipe ebooks when she doesn’t seem to have ever cooked any of them?! Surely she’d sell far more if she was showcasing the recipes off regularly. Bizarre!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Yes please!!! Would love the recipe!
Here’s the recipe! We discussed it a little earlier on the thread and different tweaks that can be made. It also makes quite a bit of hummus so if you’re one person, maybe halve the recipe.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Back in Bushy Park again. Surrey’s sooooo great that she drives to London to go for a run. Such a twit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.