Zanna van Dijk #10 wicker baskets galore, the BlandNest ain't done yet ol JoJo's got more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not making exscuses for Ant, we all have our theories as to why they are together (more to come on that later) but he is in the wrong for trying to make it work despite knowing it won’t, but I will say he was all for buying together and it was HER who didn’t want to. She wanted to invest in her own place and didn’t want to have a contract drawn up saying he had the majority share (he earns more and owned a flat so he put down a HUGE deposit)

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Seeing as she always bangs on about having a financial advisor, promoting women invest their money, make sure that they have financial equality when it comes to men (Which are all points I agree with by the way!). But yet again, she doesn't practice what she preaches. Enjoy living off of your bf's wage. Reading all this goss I wonder if they'll ever get married - Seems like Ant wouldn't have half his assets automatically hers #prenup
I was JUST about to ask if we knew if she had any financial advice. Thanks!
Anyone like her, with fluid money and no fixed employment, should absolutely hire someone to make sure they've got their money looked after.
She may be utterly convinced Ant thinks she's so wonderful he can never dream of leaving and so didn't even consider what would happen if they broke up. Or they might have some written agreement that he pays her a certain amount e.g. enough money for a deposit of her own if they broke up and he sold the house.

Reactions: 2
Pretty sure she has mentioned she has an IFA and obviously has an accountant to manage her business income. It sounds like it’s more her being pigheaded about buying together or signing an equity sharing agreement.. which is really odd. If they break up it’ll be a total mess for her to try and make any claim over increased equity that the house has made Ant. If she’s so set on him and sure they’ll be together why wouldn’t she be keen to have an agreement made?

Reactions: 4
I’m not making exscuses for Ant, we all have our theories as to why they are together (more to come on that later) but he is in the wrong for trying to make it work despite knowing it won’t, but I will say he was all for buying together and it was HER who didn’t want to. She wanted to invest in her own place and didn’t want to have a contract drawn up saying he had the majority share (he earns more and owned a flat so he put down a HUGE deposit)
The whole ‘we’re going to keep the flat and rent it out - oh no actually we’re selling it’ saga makes so much more sense now, thanks for the delicious tea.

Reactions: 12
She is probably funding the never ending panelling/basket/seat fest so she feels that she is 'contributing' and Ant picks up the bills for everything else?
That’s probably why she’s so comfortable cranking up the heat and wearing spandex leggings and sports bras all day. She doesn’t need to pay for the heating bill. Who care about the environment when you’re not the one paying

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So does she own her own property too? A rental?

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty pro women having their assets protected and contracts etc re assets and “wealth” so I do truly hope that it’s all sorted and as iron clad as can be. No one plans on splitting up, and everyone says “well be nice and just do an equal split” and then it comes round to the split and it’s not amicable and then there are assets to fight over.

Get that shirt sorted out! So she better have it organized and sorted because if she doesn’t, and he truly does own and pay 100% of the mortgage, then she doesn’t have much, I’d think. I don’t know UK law though.

Reactions: 6
I’m pretty pro women having their assets protected and contracts etc re assets and “wealth” so I do truly hope that it’s all sorted and as iron clad as can be. No one plans on splitting up, and everyone says “well be nice and just do an equal split” and then it comes round to the split and it’s not amicable and then there are assets to fight over.

Get that shirt sorted out! So she better have it organized and sorted because if she doesn’t, and he truly does own and pay 100% of the mortgage, then she doesn’t have much, I’d think. I don’t know UK law though.
She would be entitled to precisely £0 if they broke up. They’d need a signed shared equity agreement notarised which would say Ant owns the house and pays the mortgage, Zanna is entitled to the value of furniture purchased. Or Ant could agree that if they broke up and decided to sell the house, he would split the extra profit made due to the renovations with her. Unless they’re married there’s no legal entitlement.

Reactions: 5
Can we have this now please :LOL: living for this. New she was a pain in the ass - here is the proof ha

She would be entitled to precisely £0 if they broke up. They’d need a signed shared equity agreement notarised which would say Ant owns the house and pays the mortgage, Zanna is entitled to the value of furniture purchased. Or Ant could agree that if they broke up and decided to sell the house, he would split the extra profit made due to the renovations with her. Unless they’re married there’s no legal entitlement.
Extra profit... more likely to be a loss as what they have done has depreciated the value of the house 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Extra profit... more likely to be a loss as what they have done has depreciated the value of the house 😂😂
Absolutely! Normally when people renovate to add value, they replace broken floorboards or rip out a pink 60s bathroom. At a stretch, they knock through for an open plan living room and kitchen or add an extension. Shes just... redecorated? Unless a new buyer loves the new look, most people intend to completely redecorate when they move in- there's a reason all those decoration shows make the houses all have magnolia walls to sell, noone cares about Zanna's decorating.

Amazing ☕ thank you for sharing.
What I find odd is that I get this impression of someone who is really quite insecure, in life and in her relationship (controlling the IG, wanting to present this perfect life) but then also wants her financial independence and doesn’t want to buy a house with him.

“more to come on that later”

Sits here with popcorn, staring at screen, just waiting for this info to drop!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Interesting timing that Ant has put up a story on his account. I wonder if she's read here and ordered him to post something more personal with him speaking although she's obviously still the main focus of it.

Reactions: 10
What’s the story about??? I don’t follow him so don’t want to look incase she sees my name and blocks me for being nosey!!!!

• Haha
I don't follow him either but was being nosey. He's filming her and Bella playing on the floor along with some side commentary.

I got blocked because I voted no to one of her stupid questions about whether being an influencer was a proper job 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.