Zanna van Dijk #10 wicker baskets galore, the BlandNest ain't done yet ol JoJo's got more

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s the recipe! We discussed it a little earlier on the thread and different tweaks that can be made. It also makes quite a bit of hummus so if you’re one person, maybe halve the recipe.
Thank you! x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I've done it again. I've clicked on a vlog. What is wrong with me... I can't stand her!

I think I'm gonna have to block her on yt as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've done it again. I've clicked on a vlog. What is wrong with me... I can't stand her!

I think I'm gonna have to block her on yt as well.
I watched on invidious and skipped through most of it — same old same old, utterly boring. And I skipped through her shilling her bundle. But found her switch from this is the green bedroom to the green closet room odd. Guess she’s having a walk in wardrobe room?

And please stop with the paneling & T&G everywhere!

Surprise surprise! 2 giant plastic tubs of hummus and a plastic water bottle in her bundle she’s shilling. I’m no self-professed eco warrior, but we have glass spray bottles for everything. What’s your USP, again Zambo

Reactions: 12
I’m not giving that bish one more single YouTube view. I only watched due to sheer boredom anyway.

Reactions: 8
1. Stop saying everything is 'wholesome'.
2. Your run, which you had to DRIVE to, is done by 7.30am on a Saturday. Bravo 🙄
3. "Look how tall I am"
4. Here is a swipe up for jewellery that you should buy, but I get gifted. Go on, swipe!!
5. Give me ideas for content for the next month, thereby literally doing my "job" for me.

GIVE ME STRENGTH. 😒

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
1. Stop saying everything is 'wholesome'.
2. Your run, which you had to DRIVE to, is done by 7.30am on a Saturday. Bravo 🙄
3. "Look how tall I am"
4. Here is a swipe up for jewellery that you should buy, but I get gifted. Go on, swipe!!
5. Give me ideas for content for the next month, thereby literally doing my "job" for me.

GIVE ME STRENGTH. 😒
Couldn’t agree more!

I love a good run, but getting up early on a Saturday every weekend? Give it a rest, it must be exhausting being Zanna and putting that much pressure on herself. Chill girl, have a nice ‘wholesome’ morning relaxing with a coffee and tv or a book?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Less eye f***ing yourself would be lovely 😘 oh and saying you’re ‘obsessed’ with pretty much every item you’re #gifted
What’s with the arm?

also watched her vlog (hate myself). So so boring. Honestly she literally has NO content to offer.

Reactions: 6
Guys, can we please agree to stop watching the vlogs? It’s hurting us and benefitting her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Couldn’t agree more!

I love a good run, but getting up early on a Saturday every weekend? Give it a rest, it must be exhausting being Zanna and putting that much pressure on herself. Chill girl, have a nice ‘wholesome’ morning relaxing with a coffee and tv or a book?
Getting up early for parkrun or race training is one thing. Ain't nobody getting me up early to run when I don't have to 😂

Reactions: 8
To make proper food hummus (without a pressure cooker) she’ll need to wake up BEFORE 5 am since she’s so busy.

I still can’t get over how little she cooks for someone who has released cookbooks and who has that gorgeous kitchen. And what she does cook, is just all sautéed together slop.
The most accurate description of her meals I have ever seen

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have finally cracked - her latest 'what do you enjoy seeing from me?' gained a non-exhaustive list from myself that included pandemic travel, disregard for COVID regulations and insensitivities from her private healthcare instagram stories. I'm now waiting for the block!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.