Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I'm a cynical witch, but seems like "our relationship sucks, let's have a baby to fix it"

Reactions: 5
I know I'm a cynical witch, but seems like "our relationship sucks, let's have a baby to fix it"
Right?! All we've heard lately is how terrible their marriage/relationship is doing

Also, while I totally understand all the reasons one would not want to share news of a pregnancy super early, this feels like another typical long-con/lie. She's been baiting people with 'big news' of some kind for the last six months and has been downright unkind to people asking excitedly if she's expecting. And now...lo and behold, she was this whole time.

Reactions: 4

Yeeeep. Totally giving "glue baby" vibes.

Hope she has a safe pregnancy and a healthy baby but, Lord. Did we not need another baby parented by Rachel.

Reactions: 3
Oh good lord, I’m definitely checking out.
I won’t ever go near her instagram account ever again. There’s no way I can handle all the look at me I’m knocked up aren’t I special bullshit.

So, wait what? I can’t get my head around it.
When she came out with her not being vegan anymore, didn’t she also say that she wasn’t pregnant. The lying witch.
She’s evil and she’s despicable. She’s a liar and a trash. A hypocrite and a bully.
She doesn’t deserve any of it. The money, the properties, the yoga, the admiration, the followers, the yoga studio, the easy life, living in the woods and living by the beach.

And I’m not wishing her well. And I’m out.

Last edited:
While she is a consistent liar, I give a pass to anyone who isn’t ready to announce their pregnancy. A lot of women typically wait till 12 weeks, and I do dislike how women are often asked about family planning, but that’s the only pass! I’m not mad about that. It could even explain her insanity over mould in the car, again pregnancy can make people super cautious and I don’t fault them for that as it’s a fragile time.

Kind of surprised she did such a tame announcement for this one though. Like veganism got the grand unveiling. Lordy though she’s going to go all in on the pro-meat now. She wasn’t vegan with her first pregnancy either if I recall, but that was dairy. In any case it’s odd they are going back now, since she clearly said three weeks, but who knows. It also doesn’t excuse her consistent whining and bitching in Aruba, like if anything I would think this would make the trip even more special no?

Dennis’s announcement made me laugh, I realize it’s a total joke comment “2.0” but it implies that this next child will be an update? Lol I am sure he didn’t intend it that way, just kind of funny.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
My one problem with her saying she wasn't pregnant when she was back when she announced the no longer vegan thing is that... She didn't need to go and say "no, I'm not pregnant." Why the lie? She didn't need to address it at all, since those had been DMs.

Reactions: 7
My one problem with her saying she wasn't pregnant when she was back when she announced the no longer vegan thing is that... She didn't need to go and say "no, I'm not pregnant." Why the lie? She didn't need to address it at all, since those had been DMs.
Yes! I thought she would consistently say I’m not pregnant you can stop asking. She didn’t need to lie. 🤷‍♀️ I think she thought it was time to ramp up some Instagram content, Lea is getting brattier and older lmao, and the baby fever feed brings in views.

And unveiling it in the backdrop of Aruba. She knows how to use Aruba to her total advantage.

Last edited:
That is a good point. She has always gone back and forth on a second child, and sometimes it seems like she does just for content. In any sense I’m sure the next big announcement will be a big house, and then they’ll Air BNB this one too!

Reactions: 2
Whaaat?! Can’t wait for all the content about how bad veganism is for pregnancies... 🫠🙄

• Haha
Shut the front door… she’s preggers! Anyone have an inkling?
When she said she drove everyone back from the restaurant in Stockholm for her birthday I thought maybe.

#howmanybabiesareinthere? Her hashtag. She does look quite big for 3 months. Twins/triplets? The new octomom?

Wish she had been more authentic and not have lied so recently about not being pregnant.

Last edited:
Calling it—they’re going to move to a new bigger house, Rachel is going to make a huge deal of “nesting” and “making a home” (aka buying a ton of new tit they don’t need), then she’s going to release a Home-adjacent online course for expecting mothers called Nest or something equally stupid. Mark my words.

Reactions: 8
When she said she drove everyone back from the restaurant in Stockholm for her birthday I thought maybe.

#howmanybabiesareinthere? Her hashtag. She does look quite big for 3 months. Twins/triplets? The new octomom?

Wish she had been more authentic and not have lied so recently about not being pregnant.
She does look HUGE for three months. Hopefully she gets really fat. “Eating eggs and meat made me gain SOOOoooOo much weight my body just sucked up the nutrients!” —err, guess we now know you were talking about pregnancy, not your body “sucking up” nutrients over a steak.

Rachel is not authentic, this is why we rag on her and her constant weird lies and narcissism.

Reactions: 1
Looking forward to all of the sanctimonious posts about how much eating animal products during this pregnancy has made her feel so much stronger and connected to Gaia and ancestral (nevermind, as someone else said, that she definitely ate at least dairy when she was pregnant with Lea). And all the ads for the new vials to ancestrally preserve your mucus plugs (40% off with the code YOGAGIRL).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Going to be really honest and say I found her latest post really triggering. I’m struggling to conceive and have had multiple miscarriages in the past two years. Rachel just clicks her fingers and boom. Another baby is on its way. I know she is just living her life but she just looks so smug. I’ve noticed lately some influencers will acknowledge those struggling to conceive when they do a pregnancy announcement but not Rachel. I guess if you’ve never struggled for something so precious in life you’ll never know the pain.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Going to be really honest and say I found her latest post really triggering. I’m struggling to conceive and have had multiple miscarriages in the past two years. Rachel just clicks her fingers and boom. Another baby is on its way. I know she is just living her life but she just looks so smug. I’ve noticed lately some influencers will acknowledge those struggling to conceive when they do a pregnancy announcement but not Rachel. I guess if you’ve never struggled for something so precious in life you’ll never know the pain.
So have I, that’s why I will completely stop looking at her or even talk about her. I will no longer give any of my energy by engaging anything to do with her, honestly I’d rather just not know, I find that even just by looking at her and that smug smirk on her mug, something deep down really sets me off.

Im sorry to hear about your miscarriages, after my one and only daughter, I had my fair share of losses and then secondary infertility.
Her behaviour massively triggers me, I think I’ve mentioned in one my earlier posts that for the sake of my mental health, I have to stop acknowledging her existence.
Despite everything handed to her on a plate and a silver spoon in her mouth, all she does is whinge, moan, cry and complain. She has everything that someone could ever ask for (even another pregnancy just like that), she’ll never acknowledge others pain, worries and struggles, it is all about her and her privileged life. And she’s keeps getting everything she wants despite her nasty, evil ways.
Where is Mother Karma when you need her eh?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.