Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find this post so strange, 5 year old doesn't have a style, she has clothes that you have bought her. Are you secretly praising yourself? And it's a good idea to brush your kids hair every now and then, I know they sometimes don't like it. It seems to be a case even while not traveling

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's started. "So I could nourish properly".
So predictable. I despise her.

So have I, that’s why I will completely stop looking at her or even talk about her. I will no longer give any of my energy by engaging anything to do with her, honestly I’d rather just not know, I find that even just by looking at her and that smug smirk on her mug, something deep down really sets me off.

Im sorry to hear about your miscarriages, after my one and only daughter, I had my fair share of losses and then secondary infertility.
Her behaviour massively triggers me, I think I’ve mentioned in one my earlier posts that for the sake of my mental health, I have to stop acknowledging her existence.
Despite everything handed to her on a plate and a silver spoon in her mouth, all she does is whinge, moan, cry and complain. She has everything that someone could ever ask for (even another pregnancy just like that), she’ll never acknowledge others pain, worries and struggles, it is all about her and her privileged life. And she’s keeps getting everything she wants despite her nasty, evil ways.
Where is Mother Karma when you need her eh?
duck her.
She is ugly inside and out. That’s her karma. Her husband probably despises her as well lol. I will probably stop looking at her garbage lest I give her pathetic page traffic. I will await for snarky recaps here.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
It's started. "So I could nourish properly".
Why does she always have a way of saying things in a format that shames others? This is freaking hilarious, cause I stated earlier a realllllly old podcast came on when I was driving and she mentions how her pediatrician panicked when she said Lea ate vegan. 😂 She goes on to say clearly the pediatrician was not informed, oh Lordy. She can never let anyone just be with their beliefs, she has some sort of need to put down others based on what knowledge she currently believes. It’s an insecurity of course, but it doesn’t make it any less annoying that she needs that to feel justified in her ways. Plus her first pregnancy she ate no meat, is she saying her giant baby (Lea was really big at birth I recall) suffered? Nope! She didn’t, so why even if she isn’t vegan, does she have to put it down so much?

Reactions: 4
Yes, smug is the perfect word. In that smugness she actively provokes a whole community by saying “so I could nourish properly”. But claims she’s all peace and love and drama free.
Piss off with your band-aid baby mate 👍

Reactions: 6
I hate pregnancy and baby content. I’m sure breastfeeding is going to be her new personality once the baby comes. She always had a lil chip on her shoulder over not having been able to nurse Lea for very long. Not to mention all the second attempt homebirth content and how smug she’s going to be if she gets it

I hate pregnancy and baby content. I’m sure breastfeeding is going to be her new personality once the baby comes. She always had a lil chip on her shoulder over not having been able to nurse Lea for very long. Not to mention all the second attempt homebirth content and how smug she’s going to be if she gets it
Yes to all this and I also bet she'll sneak in snide comments against Aruba and say that giving birth in Sweden is so much more *ancestral* or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If this next baby breastfeeds I’m calling it now she makes her own cheese 😂 it’s ancestral.

I wonder if she’ll make it a thing whether she gets vaccines this time. Lea was vaccinated, and she got torn up for it and claims she will never discuss that again. With her newfound homestead, anti-Western medicine, bring-back-the-plague viewpoint, will she
A. Get her second child vaccinated and share.
B. Do it, but not share.
C. Claim she didn’t do it (but we all know she did) and share a tit ton of articles from web doctors?
D. Not vaccinate at all.

This is a personal choice I know, but when it comes to an influencer who flip flops and spreads gross misinformation, it is not personal. Nothing about her is personal or sacred. We are talking about a woman who can’t visit a graveyard without Instagramming it.

Oh and I guess she will have to do her yearly gluwein with alcohol free wine. How will Rachel cope?

• Haha
Did anyone see Dennis’s story about Swedish words? I’m sure it’s all in jest, but might be a little cynicism there too. 😂

I apologize if anyone's done this, but I can't stand when pregnant women speak like this. "baby and I have missed this tub."

Rachel. Baby is floating in a pool of amniotic fluid. It literally can't give less of a fig about your tub.

Oh and if she's not lying about being 12 weeks (cause she lies so much I literally wouldn't believe her if she said the sky is blue without pictorial proof), Baby barely has toenails, much less the capacity to miss something.

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I apologize if anyone's done this, but I can't stand when pregnant women speak like this. "baby and I have missed this tub."

Rachel. Baby is floating in a pool of amniotic fluid. It literally can't give less of a fig about your tub.
Lol is this the tiny meager bathroom? That tub wouldn’t even fit in mine! They clearly are living the rough life 😂 so ancestral! Didn’t she recently say she wanted to carry water too? She would need a lot to fill and heat that tub, she would never do it.

From now on there will be Baby here, Baby there, belly stroking and no other content.
I wonder how Lea will react when she is not the only princess and the spécial one anymore.

From now on there will be Baby here, Baby there, belly stroking and no other content.
I wonder how Lea will react when she is not the only princess and the spécial one anymore.
Something tells me we'll be getting more than one podcast episode about Lea misbehaving, having tantrums and meltdowns, etc.

Lol is this the tiny meager bathroom? That tub wouldn’t even fit in mine! They clearly are living the rough life 😂 so ancestral! Didn’t she recently say she wanted to carry water too? She would need a lot to fill and heat that tub, she would never do it.
Yes, she said how she would like to carry water from a well and chop wood etc, all this ancestral stuff. And yet she has also complained that her day was ruined because the water for the tub wasn't hot enough. Sometimes I feel ashamed for following and believing her for so long. All the lies and contradictions are so obvious

I am also kind of angry with her for closing Island Yoga, after making such a song and dance about it: employing yoga teachers / staff, attracting tourists, doing teacher training (not so great for those that got their yoga teacher training at a studio that closed after a few years... not great credibility? the training was expensive AF as well).
And I am angry for not updating the website with new courses and her ripping people off with this stupid home course, although I never paid her a dime.

Yes, she said how she would like to carry water from a well and chop wood etc, all this ancestral stuff. And yet she has also complained that her day was ruined because the water for the tub wasn't hot enough. Sometimes I feel ashamed for following and believing her for so long. All the lies and contradictions are so obvious
I also followed her for a longtime, and while she has always been doing this for money, in the early days (pre-cancellation for sure) she was much more relatable and actually offered advice sometimes and interesting guests and yoga classes, content, etc.

She became jaded and followed the route of self care= self centered. Self care is important, but she has skewed it into this harmful narrative of her her her and she’s always right and she can’t even handle discussing other opinions. Seriously if you go back and listen to an early podcast, she’s a totally different person. Evolving doesn’t mean you have to change your focus, which she always claims is service to others, which is now blindingly clear is BS and any money she gets from her faux service now is just to fund their do-nothing lifestyle. We would all love to “heal” via no obligations, but the majority of the world can’t live that way.

And shut the front door, did she really complain AGAIN about something trivial like her expensive tub not being hot enough? Ugh, she’s just negative and egotistical now.

I am also kind of angry with her for closing Island Yoga, after making such a song and dance about it: employing yoga teachers / staff, attracting tourists, doing teacher training (not so great for those that got their yoga teacher training at a studio that closed after a few years... not great credibility? the training was expensive AF as well).
And I am angry for not updating the website with new courses and her ripping people off with this stupid home course, although I never paid her a dime.
She always talks about what a hard worker she is, I don't see that she is a hard worker. And she has a lot of guilt that she shares about her "not doing enough" and her feeling worthless because she's "passively" rich and doesn't actually grind for pennies to achieve what she has. She got lucky with garnering a social media following in the early days of Instagram posting from idyllic vacation spots.

Of course, the Yoga Studio closed, in retrospect, she doesn't have the ethic to make anything work long term. Soon her feelings, the Sagittarius moon, her third house in Venus, Lea bringing her a crow feather (universe speaking to her) ---will whisper to her soul to tell her its time to move on, she's uninspired and doesn't feel like the 9-5 life like the rest of us poor folk. 🤪 🤡

It was a novelty for her. Before the studio she went around "teaching yoga" aka vacationing.

On another note, Rachel lost any credibility she might of had left with me when she started getting into astrology.
I love ASTRONOMY and love space and the moon, but when she started getting her PhD in Debra Silverman astrology I could not relate to all the mumbo jumbo, Jupiter moon-5th house around Pluto talk to describe Dennis and his lazy nature or Guru Lea Luna's tantrums.

and any money she gets from her faux service now is just to fund their do-nothing lifestyle. We would all love to “heal” via no obligations, but the majority of the world can’t live that way.
You hit the nail on the head.

ALSO-- notice how she didn't visit "her animal rescue" or to even see Penny the goat. Guess she feels bad about eating Penny goats now so she doesn't feel the need to visit her discarded pets.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Lol exactly! She should be investigated. All the money collected in the past for various “fundraising efforts” was just to fund her lazy life. No orphanage, no animal shelter, no food company, it all goes to them and it’s gross.

On another note, it’s hilarious and horrifying seeing her fawn over a baby calf and its mother, then in the next slide indulging in her newfound dairy love via pizza. Again not shaming non-vegans except those who were so addicted to shaming them before.

Is someone going to tell her that a calf was torn away from its mother to acquire the dairy needed to make that pizza? Mother-baby is a sacred bond (word choice intended 😂) and the dairy industry shits all over that bond. There may be self sustaining farms that use milk leftover after baby is weaned, but they don’t mass produce and if they did that would mean consistent impregnating of mama cows.🤣 Sorry but her lack of awareness is just on brand now with her “me above all” attitude.

Last edited:
Lol exactly! She should be investigated. All the money collected in the past for various “fundraising efforts” was just to fund her lazy life. No orphanage, no animal shelter, no food company, it all goes to them and it’s gross.
She really should, maybe Netflix could make a new movie "yoga swindler"

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh I missed this! When did she announce the closure?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.