Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually would be amazing on online shopping channels.
She would. And I don’t think I would even be mad about it. Something that utilizes her bullshit and selling skills so she doesn’t have to be this pseudo guru peddling healing bullshit. She really needs to get out of the healing space imo. It’s just so disingenuous and too sacred for her to be there sullying it with her lies and spin.

“When tea came my way”… 🥴 🙃 when she advertises that sweat bag it makes me cringe. Why on earth would I want to sit in my bed and sweat in a plastic bag?? Running on the treadmill could surely achieve the same results of getting a sweat on. Instead of sitting in a stew of $weat in my BED. Also she’s in Aruba where if you sit outside you’ll sweat lol. But IM
SURE she just couldn’t leave Sweden without her spiritual and soul cleansing sweat bag.
Yes, maybe if she looked amazing for her age or was aging backwards or was unbelievably healthy I would think about it. But yeah, she doesn’t seem to be doing any healing, so no to the sweat bag. It does sound disgusting. How would you even be able to adequately clean it??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah just listening to her cry about having to close island yoga. It’s a big failure and she should be crying. But she let it burn to the ground. Imagine pouring all that energy into it and she use to draw people and have things happening. The business didn’t last long…She says she use to miss the person she use to be, yeah us to, a more tolerable version of herself if that’s possible. She’s mean (an asshole), boring, and clawing for relevancy these days.

I looked through her 2019 tab, even then she seemed totally different. I think that Caribbean sun fried her brain and skin.

Our hardworking working class Aruban man Dennis 🥴, having a hazy night.
Seems like Dennis missed Aruba and probably Rachel’s bullshit is making him need some shots. She must be exhausting to be in a relationship with. Yes, Dennis has his issues and is somewhat complicit, but sometimes I still feel sorry for him. #freedennis. She was saying on the last pod how she really wants to be in Sweden and Dennis sounds like he misses Aruba. That can’t bode well for their future.

Reactions: 1
Seems like Dennis missed Aruba and probably Rachel’s bullshit is making him need some shots. She must be exhausting to be in a relationship with. Yes, Dennis has his issues and is somewhat complicit, but sometimes I still feel sorry for him. #freedennis. She was saying on the last pod how she really wants to be in Sweden and Dennis sounds like he misses Aruba. That can’t bode well for their future.
She’s going to forever drone on and trigger Dennis about mold forever. it’s not something I think they can “fix” with a therapist, she wants Dennis in the same state of rocking back and forth in a corner scared of germs and mold.

She has major OCD/health paranoia, she even used the word “orthorexic” or whatever (the extreme unhealthy obsession about “toxins”)
If she gives me health anxiety by listening to her, I can only imagine how Dennis must feel. I’m still trying to figure out their dynamic, I feel like every time she shows him—he always has a stunned look on his face and has very little to say. I assume that’s how he goes about life with Rachel 🤣, that’s how he deals. Rachel needed a man who does a little less thinking because anyone who does think would of never married her lol.

Yeesh, Rachel is a horrible writer. I know she thinks herself a talented writer (she said that once on a podcast a while back, I think) but she just makes enigmatic statements that, when read with any sort of comprehension, mean absolute tit. She clearly thinks her posts like that are so beautiful and poetic but she really sounds like a 14-year-old trying to sound deep.

Also, I'm at the point where I want to rip my hair out every time she uses some iteration of the words "ancestor/ancestral" or "ancient." They're nonsense words in her mouth. Will she let Lea die from a preventable disease because it's what her ancestors would have done (because they had no choice without access to modern remedies)? Obviously I don't wish death on that poor child, in fact I hope she continues to be in good health (physical and mental) despite what her mother puts her through. It's just so, so easy poke a theoretical hole in Rachel's inflated concept of the "ancestral."

Reactions: 4
Five or more stories about how Lindsay Lohan has apparently blocked her and could someone please tell Lindsay she loves her so she unblocks her?

I do think it's funny that she's blocked. Wonder what triggered Lindsay lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Five or more stories about how Lindsay Lohan has apparently blocked her and could someone please tell Lindsay she loves her so she unblocks her?

LOL. Someone commented on her selfie she just posted that “she’s exuding health and vitality” (screenshot attached). Literally, WHERE? Are we seeing the same woman?
I think this person was being 💯 cynical lol 😆

• Haha

I’m 🤣, at Lindsay Lohan blocking her. She still don’t realize that so many people dislike her, even Lindsay bleeping Logan thought Rachel was too much🤣🤣. Rachel goes “ I just don’t understand for the life of me what I could of done to upset Lindsay”. Being yourself is enough Rachel.

The level of non self awareness in Rachel is insane. Regarding her new Instagram stories about how she never says anything bad about anyone she never writes strangers messages she keeps tit to herself. Like really? She totally does leave comments on people’s posts she disagrees with, and more commonly and WORSE she uploads the drama and gets her followers to attack and bully whatever/whoever is pissing her off.

Last edited:
A few comments about the Lindsay Lohan thing:
1)It seemed to me like she was enjoying the whole episode ‘like oh my god you guys I have been blocked by Lindsay Lohan!’ There seemed to be a sparkle of glee and joy in her smile and eyes like she is thinking she is so special to register on a celebrity’s radar in any way. Her ego and shallowness as a person is just beyond. 🙄
2) It’s karma, Rachel. Rachel probably has a miles-long blocked list. It’s so surprising that a wise, spiritual guru like her doesn’t grasp this concept. 🙄
3) Rachel: ‘I never troll people’. witch, you troll people from your page or others frequently or you deploy your little troll army to do it for you. Remember the post of you on your friends page at dinner stuffing steak (or ‘toast’ as Rachel calls it 😂) into your mouth the day you made your non—vegan announcement? What a witch! Oh and the time you deployed your little troll army to banana ladies insta page where they left a ton of hateful comments? The level of self-delusion and/or gaslighting here is astounding.

Last edited:
I totally agree that Rachel is "so sad and hurt" about Lindsay Lohan but is so clearly just thrilled to be able to namedrop a person of notoriety in "connection" with herself for the social media traffic. Not dissimilar to when she makes poor Lea sing Taylor Swift songs just so she can tag her in the hopes of having her story shared by Taylor.

Yep. Rachel is a drama-monger. She lives for drama, creates it, basks in it. Any and all drama are good.

Reactions: 2
Ah ha ha ha ha! First off, I guess that means she regularly follows Lindsay Lohan? Which isn’t bad, but that would be admitting other people are interesting and not just herself.

Second off, since I was blocked after following her from the start for a simple question, it’s hilarious that she has no idea why she was blocked. She probably commented something dumb or maybe LL did follow her, and realized what a toxic and phony person she is. So desperate having her mean girls go comment on LL’s posts. LL has over 10 million followers, Rachel has bots and a handful of groupies, you are not the same. 😂 I would take life advice from LL lonnnnng before I took any from Rachel. LL actually did work a lot in her young life. Rachel did a handful (maybe ten years???) of years doing retreats and says that’s enough service!

Sooo , I just went to her stories and she was saying (about 20hs ago ) "We are flying tomorrow" and Dennis is staying another week... Whaaaaat? Was she lying again when she said that they'd be there for 3 weeks? or did she cut her trip short????????? pretty sure she arrived only 2 weeks ago....

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Y
Sooo , I just went to her stories and she was saying (about 20hs ago ) "We are flying tomorrow" and Dennis is staying another week... Whaaaaat? Was she lying again when she said that they'd be there for 3 weeks? or did she cut her trip short????????? pretty sure she arrived only 2 weeks ago....
Yeah, no, they flew on the 14th (as per the previous thread, my memory isn't that good 😊). Maybe she said three weeks cause it sounds better but that was always just Dennis?

On the one hand, it's good that she and Lea are flying back. I know Lea is just in kindergarten but three weeks off school randomly can't be good for ye olde stability and routine that children need. Unless they're on an autumn break, I don't know school schedules for Sweden.

On the other hand, it's so obvious that Rachel abhors Aruba now. She did nothing but complain. About the rain, the puddles,the heat, the clothes she had saved and now found super ugly, Lindsay Lohan. It must be so hard for Dennis and Lea to hear all that bitching when they clearly love the island.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.