Yoga Girl Rachel Brathen #3 Conversations from the Ego

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just going to ask, did anyone listen? What was her reasoning for selling?

Lol well looking at the two employee reviews I found for Island Yoga, Rachel doesn’t practice what she preaches. Oddly enough if you look up Yoga Girl there are glowing reviews! 😂 All made around the same time this year, I wonder if they got a day off for leaving a good review?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I was just going to ask, did anyone listen? What was her reasoning for selling?
think just that they weren’t making money. It has been up for sale for ages, but just publicly announced. She is hoping that it can continue as a yoga studio. But I guess that it would need to be part of a huge chain. Or have owners there, present & invested in it.

Her brother has a farm with milk cows right? On her video with the calf, she said the calf was born by accident and the cow probably was impregnated before she got to the farm. The calf will have a happy life, blabla...
I asked how the other cows get impregnated on the milk farm and what happens to their calfs, because no babies, no milk... Perhaps she will block me and delete my questions, we will see. ;)
What gets me most is that all her fans are no critical at all. They call it a christmas miracle but milk cows have to get impregnated to provide milk. And something must happen to the "leftover" calfs, especially when they are male. They don't live all happy lifes for their full life span and get eaten only then. No one can believe that. Perhaps she is deleting comments she doesn`t like.

Reactions: 4
On her Instagram stories she said she is on her way to sign some very important papers. Then we see a key.

What do you think? House number 4? We all know how “tiny” her cabin in the woods is.

Her brother was in the car (he did NOT want to be filmed for instagram). Maybe she is going to get more of his land (sorry their Dads land) to build and then they will also have space for the new cow that was a Christmas miracle.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
On her Instagram stories she said she is on her way to sign some very important papers. Then we see a key.

What do you think? House number 4? We all know how “tiny” her cabin in the woods is.

Her brother was in the car (he did NOT want to be filmed for instagram). Maybe she is going to get more of his land (sorry their Dads land) to build and then they will also have space for the new cow that was a Christmas miracle.
Can you bleeping imagine if its ANOTHER house lmao!! This woman is out to lunch.

Her brother has a farm with milk cows right? On her video with the calf, she said the calf was born by accident and the cow probably was impregnated before she got to the farm. The calf will have a happy life, blabla...
I asked how the other cows get impregnated on the milk farm and what happens to their calfs, because no babies, no milk... Perhaps she will block me and delete my questions, we will see. ;)
What gets me most is that all her fans are no critical at all. They call it a christmas miracle but milk cows have to get impregnated to provide milk. And something must happen to the "leftover" calfs, especially when they are male. They don't live all happy lifes for their full life span and get eaten only then. No one can believe that. Perhaps she is deleting comments she doesn`t like.
If you believe Rachel, admittedly a big if, her brother's cows are not milk cows but used for land upkeep. Her brother bought some cows in July or something from a farmer nearby and she believes that's how the impregnated cow made it there.

Reactions: 2
It's probably a new house that the universe brought to them in a miraculous way just when they found out they were expecting a new baby. It's an old and needs a lot of work, but some kind of good spirits are there and will guide her through the pregnancy and raising the new baby. And the tiny tiny cabin is gonna be an airbnb.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you believe Rachel, admittedly a big if, her brother's cows are not milk cows but used for land upkeep. Her brother bought some cows in July or something from a farmer nearby and she believes that's how the impregnated cow made it there.
But didn't she say that she is gonna drink raw milk from her brothers farm? Some cows must provide milk then.
That is the problem, she lies so much you cannot trust her with anything 🤷‍♀️

But didn't she say that she is gonna drink raw milk from her brothers farm? Some cows must provide milk then.
That is the problem, she lies so much you cannot trust her with anything 🤷‍♀️
I genuinely can't keep track of her lies!

Reactions: 1
Surprise, surprise. Endlessly spoiled Rachel has gotten her farm!
Kinda shocked she didn't tease out this announcement the way she did with no longer being vegan.
I expect the undisclosed #ads and #sponsored posts are only going to increase as she needs a way to pay for a farm (and furnish a new house and buy things for a new baby, etc)....
It's honestly pretty sick how much this woman successfully gets away with.

Reactions: 1
Surprise, surprise. Endlessly spoiled Rachel has gotten her farm!
Kinda shocked she didn't tease out this announcement the way she did with no longer being vegan.
I expect the undisclosed #ads and #sponsored posts are only going to increase as she needs a way to pay for a farm (and furnish a new house and buy things for a new baby, etc)....
It's honestly pretty sick how much this woman successfully gets away with.
ANOTHER NEW HOUSE! She must of been renting the "cabin"? How does one manage to buy so many properties, that's a lot of sweat bag and green powder sales? It's insane. Oh it's a farm. Rachel who is scared of mold on a boat cover, fancies herself a hardworking farmer who walks around tit and dirt all day?

With animals? I hope not, because despite how ancestral she thinks she is in fact she is lazy and spoiled and I cannot imagine her rising early and feeding the animals, cleaning the stables day by day...

Reactions: 4
Its not a dairy farm though. Its a hobby farm she explained last week… he just he cows as a hobby who maintain the land. “Tend to the land” as she says aha

Yup it’s a “small” farm. Must make sure to seem relatable still lol, but this means they’ll probably be building a new house maybe with the $1.5 million they make from Island Yoga if it sells. They own the cabin as she calls it, so that’ll be new income. All of her dreams are coming true, not a bad thing, but funny since she hasn’t worked in two years. Beyond half-assed Yoga Girl things. Her “work” was the Home course and of course sponsored ads and free therapy via her podcast. I’m sure their new house will be very ancestral with recessed lighting and a fancy water heater. 😂

Yup it’s a “small” farm. Must make sure to seem relatable still lol, but this means they’ll probably be building a new house maybe with the $1.5 million they make from Island Yoga if it sells. They own the cabin as she calls it, so that’ll be new income. All of her dreams are coming true, not a bad thing, but funny since she hasn’t worked in two years. Beyond half-assed Yoga Girl things. Her “work” was the Home course and of course sponsored ads and free therapy via her podcast. I’m sure their new house will be very ancestral with recessed lighting and a fancy water heater. 😂
1.5 million for Island Yoga. Really??? Is this building really worth that..
And they own the "cabin" too???

Last edited:
1.5 million for Island Yoga. Really???
And they own the "cabin" too???
The cabin is her dad's, not hers, right?

Guess this is why she left Aruba early? Had to be in Sweden to sign stuff for her "little" farm?

It's jarring how she acts like she was dying to have another baby "a baby and a farm, all my dreams are coming true" or some suchthing. But she spent most of this year and last year saying she was leaning towards it being just Lea. And they were extremely happy with just Lea.

Liar, liar (yoga) pants on fire.

ETA: the more she talks about being pregnant and this new baby the more I think of how she has repeatedly said it was the rockiest year of her marriage. It's so obvious that baby is an attempt to not divorce. Poor thing, a whole host of trauma and expectations right from conception.

Last edited:
The cabin is her dad's, not hers, right?

Guess this is why she left Aruba early? Had to be in Sweden to sign stuff for her "little" farm?

It's jarring how she acts like she was dying to have another baby "a baby and a farm, all my dreams are coming true" or some suchthing. But she spent most of this year and last year saying she was leaning towards it being just Lea. And they were extremely happy with just Lea.

Liar, liar (yoga) pants on fire.

100%, all they ever droned on about was how they love their freedom, Dennis liked just having Lea, and did not want a cow etc to tether him to home because he likes to jet set around being an "athlete" --spending his wife's sweat bag fortune.

It's obviously fine for her to buy a "small farm" and have another kid if she wants; I more so get annoyed at how contradictory, hypocritical, and revisionist all of her big life choices have been in the last few years. "I felt the ancestral call to return to Sweden" vs a few years ago "I'm never going back to live in that dark, depressing country"; "I'm pregnant again and have been for the past few weeks despite getting huffy on my podcast just last week about everyone assuming I'm pregnant" vs a few years ago "I love my life with just Dennis and Lea, I feel like I have my body and my free time back, don't police a woman's choice to be one and done"; "I'm back to eating eggs, dairy, and meat because Lea handed me an egg once so the universe wants me to, plus it's more nourishing for my new baby, plus all vegans are dogmatic and hateful" vs a year fews ago "I'll never eat animal products again because I can't un-know the cruelty involved in making them, plus it's way better for our health, plus Dennis is Satan incarnate for missing fish". Honestly I really think all of that stuff could be excused if she just went, "Hey all, I know I have said in the past that I never wanted to live in Sweden again/have another kid/eat animal products but I've changed my mind." She doesn't even have to explain herself, I just wish she would acknowledge that there was a sudden change in messaging! But she continues to insist "No I felt this way the whole time, the universe has been guiding me towards it lately through #ancestral #signs but I've felt this way forever and you misunderstood me previously, it's sexist to point out when I'm wrong because I'm a woman so #blocked."

Admittedly, I am super annoyed at how quickly she's glommed onto the glamorization of rural/ancestral/simple living trend. It's just such an obvious ploy for social media traffic and, through that, money. Plus, as has been often discussed here, all of the influencers who partake in this trend are actually super wealthy and are able to benefit from the "aesthetic" of it (being down to earth and "relatable," for one) without ever having to actually deal with some of the harsher realities of rural, low income, agrarian living.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.