Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In what world are 700K people watching her. She might have that many followers but she is not getting that many views - not even 10% of that on most of her tiktoks.

She’s acting like a celebrity saying she has to turn it on all the time, it’s 24/7. And in the next breath she’s calling herself humble.

She goes on about giving Wolf amazing opportunities- which I’m yet to see tbh. I’m sure Wolf would rather have had his previous happy family life than the odd holiday to Tenerife and a Burberry tshirt he grew out of within a month.

Reactions: 11
Some people are made for Social Media and are able to get amazing opportunities for it, GK Barry, Max, George Clarke etc... but the Harvey's are absolutely not cut out for it at all, it's actually embarrassing at this point 😬

Reactions: 14
How desperate is she with making that tiktok? 'Oh woe is me, please give me the platform I used to have'
🥱 🥱 🥱
---
About Wolf's name:
'we have like erm Austrian in our family so I really wanted to do something funky with that'
Wolf is originated from Germany though, not Austria 😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How desperate is she with making that tiktok? 'Oh woe is me, please give me the platform I used to have'
🥱 🥱 🥱
---
About Wolf's name:
'we have like erm Austrian in our family so I really wanted to do something funky with that'
Wolf is originated from Germany though, not Austria 😭😭
Also, my niece and nephew have really funky names.
your niece is called Callie hun, pretty run of the mill on the old name front.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is the co sleeper in the room with us?!
Don't you actually have to be present with your child, rather than palming him off on Eben Starvz every time you want to be the village bike, for it to count as "co-sleeping"?

Reactions: 9
Yaz’s latest video talking about how she feels dove is dangerous for your “funanu”

no tit it’s body wash, no wonder why her and Eden use a tit ton of femfresh🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
It’s not the dove Yazminge…there’s more male DNA up there than in the FBI database

• Haha
Reactions: 17
20 + mins to cook beige food , 6 mins to prep and blend a healthy smoothie

Reactions: 3
Bet she seething she's not been able to go to Edens party today seeing its 80% men 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7