Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she was going down to her mom an dads last Friday for the week?? Said she was going to Lloyd's event too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I reckon she's playing with technicalities here, it wasn't her husband, it was her best friends ex/baby daddy. That's how she's trying to justify it in her head
100%! never denied it before until there was a mistake in the comment for her to take advantage of. She’d have never replied otherwise

Reactions: 14
I absolutely hate seeing anyone struggle in life.
Be it in work or relationships but these TT frauds put their whole lives on social media and duck around screwing who ever they want setting such a tit example not only to their young audience but their own children yet when they come crashing back down to earth and wake up they desperately crave more attention and sympathy from anywhere they can.
Here’s a tip……… switch the phone off, get a job and sort yourself out as it’s high time you grow up and realise social media isn’t a career and the bubble is about to pop.
Zero sympathy from me for this thing I’m afraid. 😷✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s quite sad that Yaz, who seemingly had a lovely life with Lee and Wolf as a family, fucked it up for the sake of a TikTok career, which looks like it is down the pan along with her marriage.

I remember thinking how much she is going to regret it when she started sowing the seed about leaving Lee.

Silly, silly girl.

Reactions: 19
Erm I’m confused how a part time mum who had such anxiety about even letting her child go to nursery can just pap him off to Eden and Lloyd everytime it’s her time to have him!

Reactions: 11
I wonder which mates husband is tearing her guts out this weekend seeing as wolf is with needy eedy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I wonder which mates husband is tearing her guts out this weekend seeing as wolf is with needy eedy
Yaz is reposting recent stuff from that army guy so they’re probs back on
---
Yaz is reposting recent stuff from that army guy so they’re probs back on
Which makes me think she’s doing it to prove a point because what interest have her followers got in the military 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean… there’s not much left for you to shock us with anymore hun you’ve ploughed your way through every ones mates babies dads soo what’s next ? Your mums husband?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I mean… there’s not much left for you to shock us with anymore hun you’ve ploughed your way through every ones mates babies dads soo what’s next ? Your mums husband?
she’s obv suggesting her and army guy are gonna make it work against all odds. So romantic. Loves young dream. I bet they didn’t even split up, he probably said he was visiting family for the weekend and she had a mental breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hopefully she’s talking about finally cutting off the 200 extra inches of dead hagrid hair

• Haha
Reactions: 13