Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wolf has chicken pox but she's taking him out? In the car and an insta story yesterday somewhere?

Reactions: 5
Bet she seething she's not been able to go to Edens party today seeing its 80% men 😂😂
but she can go and infect immunosuppressive people in asda with chicken pox, and wherever else the trollope is dragging her kid round..

Reactions: 7
Some of you may disagree but if he has chicken pox then he shouldn't be out, there's people at risk that can be VERY poorly of they got it. Yaz is a selfish witch.

Edit - I've seen her insta story saying it's not chicken pox so she was lying to get out of Eden's party then? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Some of you may disagree but if he has chicken pox then he shouldn't be out, there's people at risk that can be VERY poorly of they got it. Yaz is a selfish witch.

Edit - I've seen her insta story saying it's not chicken pox so she was lying to get out of Eden's party then? Lol
She still took him out when she thought it was chicken pox anyway.

Reactions: 6

Maybe Eden uninvited her incase she jumped on Lloyd or one of his friends

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
In fairness, chickenpox is only contagious until it scabs over so that might be the case Although I imagine she's clueless and wouldn't know.

Reactions: 2
ALWAYS the victim.

I looked back at some old highlights on her Instagram, before TikTok where she was just living life and had a regular job and there she actually looked happy.

She screwed over her friend and husband by getting with men where it didn’t even last a few months. She caused people she should care about pain for absolutely no reason. But she’s the one crying and desperate to make people feel sorry for her.
‘I can see the calm behind my giant eyelashes’ LMFAO this can’t be real.

It’s giving ‘I’m grateful for my natural long hair’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her saying she hates the walk into the gym because people are like “is that Edens sister?” And “did she cheat on her”

Do people really take that much notice of who enters the gym? Whenever I was in the gym I was more concerned with myself and getting the workout done. You really aren’t that interesting Yaz.

Reactions: 8
The hands shaking in her burrito video and the one from this morning is seriously not normal. She also goes on about needing to start eating properly and then just eats out of an avocado before she leaves…how’s that a substantial breakfast? Great for your viewers

also Wolfs at school today..so I dunno about the chicken poxs

Reactions: 3
She only herself to blame for people making comments about her. She used to say she was edens sister as she clout chased from her own sister. And if only she had kept her legs shut no one would be able to say she cheated on anyone have absolutely 0 sympathy she deserves all she gets

Reactions: 9
When she says relearn… does she mean learn how to do her makeup? Every time she uploads a crying one, I just see KIM THERE ARE PEOPLE THAT ARE DYING.

Reactions: 3
Yaz stop trying to be reliable to people because you're no longer with you're husband! Stop pretending you're unhappy because we all know you're not!
Bet you was happy getting dicked down after your meal out last night wasn't you whilst Wolf was with his dad? Didn't upload that to TikTok though because it don't fit the poor yaz narrative does it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This is just pure attention seeking at this point she wrecked her marriage by thinking the grass was greener. I imagine Dan spragg wasn't the first she had cheated with. While Lee was out working to keep a roof over their heads she's been off behind his back

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Classic Harvey behaviour after any controversy is to try and gain sympathy via crying videos and claims of poor mental health. Wasn’t too sad when you was on your back with your legs in the air tho. Or liking everyone one of your husbands mates posts.

Reactions: 10