Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She dropped the kid she couldnā€™t bare to away from, the first chance she had at sniff of dick.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
what an earth goes through yazā€™s mind when she uploads TikTokā€™s, she basically fucked her own life, by shagging her mates ex and her husbands best friend, And then she uploads these TikTokā€™s bigging herself up like sheā€™s just gone through some really traumatic event in her life that has made her stronger than ever! I canā€™t believe how delusional she is!!! She has always made out that she is a great friend, a great wife and a great mother, fact of the matter is she is lower than a snakes belly, wouldnā€™t trust her as far as I could throw her!!!

Reactions: 19
Yaz is only great at ruining other people lives!
Eden and Lee has that kid more than her now.
Crazy how much social media following changes people. I actually used to like her and enjoyed watching her family content when she first started out. She actually came across as the only sane one in that Harvey family. How times have changed eh!

I meanā€¦ thereā€™s not much left for you to shock us with anymore hun youā€™ve ploughed your way through every ones mates babies dads soo whatā€™s next ? Your mums husband?
Wouldnā€™t surprise me with that family. All a set of wrongens.

Reactions: 4
I think that kid actually learns more and does more with Eden and Lloyd (please donā€™t hate me) canā€™t stand the pair of them but Lloyd is learning the kid how to cook and Eden has him out in nature and learning him things. With Yaz the poor boy get packets opened and thrown on a plate, shopping trips and dancing in-front of a camera. In one of Edens videos he says ā€œdaddy gives me fruit mummy doesnā€™tā€. Poor kid. I know they are using the boy for content and I wouldnā€™t leave a gold fish with them which is wild bad craic when they are a better option than his own mother. Sheā€™s come so far away from the loving over protective mother and wife, shes completely lost her target audience and will never get that back. Meanwhile Lee and Wolf have to suffer her consequences of being a cock hungry slag. Itā€™s so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Sheā€™s spent 3 years talking about how deeply she loves Wolf and wouldnā€™t trust him with anyone. Now she co parents, letā€™s say she gets 5 days with Wolf, and for 2 of them she ships him off to Edenā€™s so she can see her new man. Mum of the year

ALWAYS the victim.

I looked back at some old highlights on her Instagram, before TikTok where she was just living life and had a regular job and there she actually looked happy.

She screwed over her friend and husband by getting with men where it didnā€™t even last a few months. She caused people she should care about pain for absolutely no reason. But sheā€™s the one crying and desperate to make people feel sorry for her.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Hereā€™s an ideaā€¦ā€¦..
Instead of tomorrow having normal content how about tomorrow have NO content.
Get off that lazy horrible backside and get your CV sorted out and start applying for jobs.
Social media is a shite rubbish way of trying to scrape a living together to get by and has absolutely no long term future.
The sooner she wakes up and realises this the better.šŸ’šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

ALWAYS the victim.

I looked back at some old highlights on her Instagram, before TikTok where she was just living life and had a regular job and there she actually looked happy.

She screwed over her friend and husband by getting with men where it didnā€™t even last a few months. She caused people she should care about pain for absolutely no reason. But sheā€™s the one crying and desperate to make people feel sorry for her.
She looks like Pennywise when he goes all scary and bog eyed in the third pic

• Haha
Reactions: 2
ALWAYS the victim.

She always goes on about her eyelashes as the old and new Yaz itā€™s so bleeping weird. Her and Eden both have/had these huge lashes that look awful and they donā€™t even apply them properly. Yaz has looked so much better since she did the natural extensions and less cakey makeup. But because she was at her prime in her life and on TikTok when she looked like this, of course, she wants to go back to it. Putting huge lashes on and slapping on bronzer that looks like tit wonā€™t get your husband back, Yasmin. Or your career that youā€™ve fucked as well. At one point she was doing lives twice a week and selling stuff. Thereā€™s no way she can claw that back.

Reactions: 4
How has it taken her this long and for her to watch her old content to realise that sheā€™s pretty much thrown away her ā€˜careerā€™. Iā€™m shocked sheā€™s so bothered about said career though to be honest when first of all she never had loads to offer on tik tok anyway other than being Edens sister until she started doing to tik tok shop lives. Then it essentially ruined her relationship because it was when she got too big for her boots, got some money behind her and decided she deserved better. If she still worked in a bridal shop sheā€™d probably still be marriedā€¦

Reactions: 9
I really feel like she left out a lot of important facts to determine whether people want to like her or notā€¦

Reactions: 6
She conveniently missed out that she persistently messaged Dan Spragg and sent inappropriate message, fucked her best friends bum baby daddy and started shagging her ex husbands best friend.
what in the Jeremy Kyle šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15