Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lcroft

Chatty Member
B940FA00-2A7F-483C-9433-E920EC265460.png

Oooh close Yaz, it actually isn’t because of Mercury though it’s because you snagged your husbands mate and best friends ex..can’t be blaming the planets here lovely

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

StreakyBacon

IMG_3226.jpeg

Co sleeping with WHO? Your best friends baby dad? Your husbands military best friend? Loyed? Cus it ain’t been Wolf has it let’s be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Trauma!!!

Im fucking sorry? Im currently sat in a cardiac unit with my 3 week year old awaiting a stent and an ITU bed and more surgery due when shes healthy enough. That is fucking trauma. She was snatched away from me at 7 hours old. All I am sat looking is poorly children all weekend why she is gallivanting around with her ex husbands best mate, but yeah, thats trauma.

Fucking imbecile.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

LilBoPeep

VIP Member
The fish aren’t a hobby, it’s a huge money maker / career.

He goes around the world selling his Koi. Most go for £700-£1,500 at least, per fish!!

He’s a well known breeder in the koi carp world and has some very sought after lineage.

So I’m not sticking up for him but it’s work not just a fish convention it’s networking, sharing details and he makes more with his Koi than he probably does his tattoos.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

MrsBee1021

Sorry but I cannot believe wolf is actually 4 in September… he’d miss out on school by 2/3 weeks. Those videos Lloyd have shocked me just how behind he is. Then she keeps him out of nursery for no good reason?!

I’m not going to bash a kids development as they’re all at their own rates with things but she is really doing him so wrong by dragging him all over the country instead of giving him structure and consistency.

• Sad
Reactions: 21