Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me laugh she goes on about having a toxic relationship with food, and was baiting on TikTok months ago about how she’s practically starved herself after the breakup…so she’s joined the gym to make her lifestyle healthier yet she forgets to eat before the gym, moans about feeling faint after and then eats a bar and that’s it…unless you’re eating a substantial protein meal after to gain that muscle and put the weight back on, I don’t really understand what she’s doing or what the “consistency” post is suppose to show? You’re still starving yourself so I don’t get it
Attention. And making herself look like shes “growing” and “evolving” and finally going through her post break up glow up that people have.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely howling at the gym workout, I bet she worked up more of a sweat led on the sunbed!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Interesting isn’t it that Frazer died just over a year ago now and Yaz who rinsed content over it and made it all about her couldn’t give a tit less now.

I remember her saying she went to the funeral and wanted all the old crown to see how incredibly well she’d done for herself. Fast forward to now and she can’t even show her face around there anymore.

Reactions: 7
Did she put it in a video or did you see this happen? 😂
It’s on her tiktok, have to scroll back a couple and she’s sat in her car.

Basically took Wolf to the beach and a gang of girls were talking about Eden and how Eden/Yaz/both? think they are both famous.

And she said “I can hear you you know” and she told them to “grow up” several times. And that they may have photographed her walking off.

Who knows what happened as she’s clearly going to tell it from a biased point of view. The fact that she told it, you’d either assume it was fake for content or she’s scared it’s going to get leaked.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Basically took Wolf to the beach and a gang of girls were talking about Eden and how Eden/Yaz/both? think they are both famous.

And she said “I can hear you you know” and she told them to “grow up” several times. And that they may have photographed her walking off.

Who knows what happened as she’s clearly going to tell it from a biased point of view. The fact that she told it, you’d either assume it was fake for content or she’s scared it’s going to get leaked.
Hahaha reminds me of this scene from scooby doo 2

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Don’t forget she also told them that she’s a ‘nice person’

not sure Soph or Lee would agree, but oh well.

I think its bullshit! she would have got her head smashed in if she had, unless they were all about 12! 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 2
How many times is she going to use the “I really like myself” sound? Because I wouldn’t like myself after all the hurt and damage she’s caused

She’s ruined her marriage, Lees friendship with his best mate, her sisters relationship with their only friend, Makes me think if Dan would have she’d have jumped on Spragg dick as well not giving a second thought to Chloe and all the kids involved there - and who knows maybe they did duck.

Interesting now that her 16 year old best friend niece (who she claims is closer to her than Lee) has dropped her after her latest scandal. And Wolf is no longer shipped off to stay in the shed because Yaz needs him for company now Lees best mate has fucked her off.
Why would you be best mates with a 16 year old at her big age. It’s like Becki Jones ffs. I’m 32 and can’t think of anything worse.

• Haha
Why would you be best mates with a 16 year old at her big age. It’s like Becki Jones ffs. I’m 32 and can’t think of anything worse.
I'm 27 and teenagers scare the living tit out of me. (If you get the reference we can be friends) But yeah that's my worst nightmare

• Haha
Reactions: 5