Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good God she’s so boring.

Her entire day is - remind everyone she’s skinny, slather on lip gloss attached to her car keys, gym, buy snacks. Then throw in Wolf and a voiceover about “being strong” or “getting through it” etc for content

Left a path of destruction behind her and for what?
God this is spot on and sounds 10000x worst read out loud

Reactions: 3
IMG_3856.jpeg

She really needs to cut this hair off now. You can see her hairline getting further and further back, the traction balding is real, the hair is literally snapping from the weight of it 💀 Baldy Harvey the Latina goddess xx

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 3007395
She really needs to cut this hair off now. You can see her hairline getting further and further back, the traction balding is real, the hair is literally snapping from the weight of it 💀 Baldy Harvey the Latina goddess xx
I love how she’s said before she’s getting rid of her extensions because Eden and Freya don’t like them and they like the heavy lashes can barely see your eyes look. Now she’s saying it’s because she cries all the time yet she’s posting about having a lash appointment as well. Why do they lie about the weirdest things?

Reactions: 4
duck me she's so depressing. Any one else I'd actually feel sorry for thinking they must be having a real hard time BUT her hard times are caused by herself jumping on any hard dick she finds, especially ones that are connected to her friends and family

Reactions: 6
I love how she’s said before she’s getting rid of her extensions because Eden and Freya don’t like them and they like the heavy lashes can barely see your eyes look. Now she’s saying it’s because she cries all the time yet she’s posting about having a lash appointment as well. Why do they lie about the weirdest things?
I bet lee’s ex best mate doesn’t like the heavy lash look more like!

duck me she's so depressing. Any one else I'd actually feel sorry for thinking they must be having a real hard time BUT her hard times are caused by herself jumping on any hard dick she finds, especially ones that are connected to her friends and family
I saw a tiktok of hers the other day where she’s trying to blame the universe for putting her into bad situations. Maybe it’s your thirsty fanny, darling.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she? Isn’t she like 31?! How embarrassing 😭😂
Yeah she said she’s “emotional” and cries all the time so her lashes don’t keep on. Now, I do my own lashes and on the odd occasion do have a bit of a big cry, because I apply them correctly and look after them, they don’t end up crusty and dusty but we know she’s a dirty witch.

She probably wouldn’t be so emotional all the time if she didn’t shag everything that moved and didn’t cheat on her husband either.

Reactions: 7
How many times is she going to use the “I really like myself” sound? Because I wouldn’t like myself after all the hurt and damage she’s caused

She’s ruined her marriage, Lees friendship with his best mate, her sisters relationship with their only friend, Makes me think if Dan would have she’d have jumped on Spragg dick as well not giving a second thought to Chloe and all the kids involved there - and who knows maybe they did duck.

Interesting now that her 16 year old best friend niece (who she claims is closer to her than Lee) has dropped her after her latest scandal. And Wolf is no longer shipped off to stay in the shed because Yaz needs him for company now Lees best mate has fucked her off.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor kids probably like mums gunna spend the next 2 hours painting her face 😂 really gives the wrong message to younger girls .
---
View attachment 3007395
Remember when someone said they would wear roller skates and cut her hair off at a shopping centre . Does she have a phobia of short hair 🫣

Reactions: 3
Has her husbands friend binned her?! 🫣🤣
She's blocked him again she more than likely yeah 😂😂😂 what man is going to want a serious relationship with someone who shagged their husbands best mate and her own best mates baby daddy 🤣🤣 told you before Gums, you've shown your worth nothing more than a smash and dash to men now. Boohoo cry you a river

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s uploaded a variation of this photo every day for like a week. We get it Yaz, you’re a “consistent” gym gal now. Instead of having her big bobble head and using this apparent gym journey for content though, all she’s doing is taking mirror pics with her ratty hair and gym kit she sweats in then wears for hours after 🤢
IMG_3290.png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
She’s uploaded a variation of this photo every day for like a week. We get it Yaz, you’re a “consistent” gym gal now. Instead of having her big bobble head and using this apparent gym journey for content though, all she’s doing is taking mirror pics with her ratty hair and gym kit she sweats in then wears for hours after 🤢View attachment 3015920
It’s a shame you couldn’t be consistent with your husband Yaz

Reactions: 12
She’s uploaded a variation of this photo every day for like a week. We get it Yaz, you’re a “consistent” gym gal now. Instead of having her big bobble head and using this apparent gym journey for content though, all she’s doing is taking mirror pics with her ratty hair and gym kit she sweats in then wears for hours after 🤢View attachment 3015920
What a pathetic loser she is, tried convincing people for years that she's a girls girl and a family woman, but the mask soon slipped, she's nothing but a slag who'd trample over anyone for a bit of cock!!!!

Reactions: 10
Shes only going gym to look for some new dick. duck off Yaz bet your fannys as baggy as your bellybutton 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Makes me laugh she goes on about having a toxic relationship with food, and was baiting on TikTok months ago about how she’s practically starved herself after the breakup…so she’s joined the gym to make her lifestyle healthier yet she forgets to eat before the gym, moans about feeling faint after and then eats a bar and that’s it…unless you’re eating a substantial protein meal after to gain that muscle and put the weight back on, I don’t really understand what she’s doing or what the “consistency” post is suppose to show? You’re still starving yourself so I don’t get it

Reactions: 7
Makes me laugh she goes on about having a toxic relationship with food, and was baiting on TikTok months ago about how she’s practically starved herself after the breakup…so she’s joined the gym to make her lifestyle healthier yet she forgets to eat before the gym, moans about feeling faint after and then eats a bar and that’s it…unless you’re eating a substantial protein meal after to gain that muscle and put the weight back on, I don’t really understand what she’s doing or what the “consistency” post is suppose to show? You’re still starving yourself so I don’t get it
What a load of waffle! Her an the kid live on fast food