Yaz Hadfield #9 Yaz Hadleesmate Harvey

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for the Hadfield/Harvey bleep.

Shout out @tittletottie for your winning thread title!

Who will she sleep with next?

Previous thread:

Happy tattling x

Reactions: 8
B940FA00-2A7F-483C-9433-E920EC265460.png

Oooh close Yaz, it actually isn’t because of Mercury though it’s because you snagged your husbands mate and best friends ex..can’t be blaming the planets here lovely

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Who’s gonna tell her it weren’t Mercury's fault? And. She needs to take responsibility for shagging anything close to her?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Who’s gonna tell her it weren’t Mercury's fault? And. She needs to take responsibility for shagging anything close to her?
strange name to call ya fanny "mercury" if anything she should call it Jupiter as that's the biggest 🤷‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don’t understand how she even gets these men to begin with 🤣 she isn’t anything special to look at her mouth revolts me that bastard lip piercing 🤢 her ratty hair she’s just skinny and scrawny man. I would quite literally snap her like a twig if I was that soffia just for her bleeping cheek lol

Reactions: 14
strange name to call ya fanny "mercury" if anything she should call it Jupiter as that's the biggest 🤷‍♀️😂
Probably like throwing a sausage up an alleyway. Her men deffo have to strap themselves to something so they don’t fall in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t understand how she even gets these men to begin with 🤣 she isn’t anything special to look at her mouth revolts me that bastard lip piercing 🤢 her ratty hair she’s just skinny and scrawny man. I would quite literally snap her like a twig if I was that soffia just for her bleeping cheek lol
She's easy that's the only reason why 😂 no man will ever take her seriously when they knew she had a whole husband waiting in Wales for her.
All she is to them is a quick smash and dash.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Is she incapable of doing a normal lunchbox for Wolf? Even for nursery she sent him with a load of premade snack type foods. I’m sure he’d have sat nicely eating a proper lunch with his cousins. She’s just not a good mum at all, she is lazy. Unless it suits her shopping centre and meal out plans 🙃 Ps I get lunchables are fine on the go/in a rush, but she quite clearly doesn’t bother for a planned day out

• Heart
Reactions: 10