Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh boy! The "frist" Buc-ee's in Kentucky?!? What a video! My favorite tourist/roadside attraction, a gas station! Like sure it's a big, nice gas station.... but it was literally a gas station tour...

Reactions: 8
The 12:13 to 12:16 mark of that video might be the peak of YITS' vlogging career.

Reactions: 6
Will is still behind on his PA videos, Florida videos from two years ago, dawn’s life story video, terrible Route 66 “flashback Thursday” videos, and we’ve not even started the Michigan series yet and he expects me to believe that he’ll do 30 more things in 30 days when it’s so hard now to just video something and upload it. 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
"Let's Look Out the Window and See If There are Any Cars Parked On Our Street Today!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will: "What did you think about Bucee's, Dawn?"
Dawn: "Bucee's is Bucee's."

What the actual F?????

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will might as well have said "Hey suscribers, I think I'm gonna climb Mount Everest in August, and I need to know what color backpack I should take."

• Haha
Will has no new ideals.
Ole Willy is really scraping the bottom of the Youtube barrel now folks! With fewer ideals than braincells left, and unable to copy Adan & Jacob now because we called him out on it, he's asking his mindless flock of lemmings for ideals? At this point. he might as well just panhandle on the corner spinning a sign that says "WILL work for fresh ideals".
This is already setting up to be the next, in a long line of epic failed excursions, even before it begins. There's no way in err " hockeysticks" he will do the next 30 suggestions in perfect order. He's a micro-manager who rules his domain with an iron Soup-Nazi fist by over-moderating his channel and deleting all valid comments. "NO VLOGS FOR YOU!" He will throw out all the great suggestions and blame them on THE TROLLS as usual. Then he will pick and choose 30 other random boring ass ideals that will be just more of the same ole same ole, "Please do a video on the new Crossville Bucees?" YEEEEEEEEEEICKKK!! Furthermore, the lazy S.O.B. will never be able to go out, film, and edit 30 videos in a row in 30 days. He already has a million excuses lined up for when this 30-Day fiasco fails: too expensive, can't go there because I'm "allergic" to shellfish but can still eat fried shrimp and eggrolls, gas prices too high, too hot, too humid, too cloudy, too rainy, Mr McNasties is back, car needs fixin', grass needs mowin', doin' taxes, Dong's inna coma, gotta fix deck/roof, doin' family stuff, eatin' crockpots of cheese, and checkin' on investments that shall remain nameless. (n)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Ole Willy is really scraping the bottom of the Youtube barrel now folks! With fewer ideals than braincells left, and unable to copy Adan & Jacob now because we called him out on it, he's asking his mindless flock of lemmings for ideals? At this point. he might as well just panhandle on the corner spinning a sign that says "WILL work for fresh ideals".
This is already setting up to be the next, in a long line of epic failed excursions, even before it begins. There's no way in err " hockeysticks" he will do the next 30 suggestions in perfect order. He's a micro-manager who rules his domain with an iron Soup-Nazi fist by over-moderating his channel and deleting all valid comments. "NO VLOGS FOR YOU!" He will throw out all the great suggestions and blame them on THE TROLLS as usual. Then he will pick and choose 30 other random boring ass ideals that will be just more of the same ole same ole, "Please do a video on the new Crossville Bucees?" YEEEEEEEEEEICKKK!! Furthermore, the lazy S.O.B. will never be able to go out, film, and edit 30 videos in a row. He already has a million excuses lined up for when this 30-Day fiasco fails: too expensive, can't go there because I'm "allergic" to shellfish but can still eat fried shrimp and eggrolls, gas prices too high, too hot, too humid, too cloudy, too rainy, car needs fixin', grass needs mowin', doin' taxes, Dong's inna coma, gotta fix deck/roof, doin' family stuff and checkin' on investments that shall remain nameless. (n)
In Will's defense, Dawn has been in a coma for the past year or two, and he's kept right on makin' videos.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just wondering? Where have Chris & Mindy been?
mission-from-god-blues-brothers.gif

The rift is forming it seems. Hopefully they are finally coming to their senses and tired of being used and abused. They have places to go, things to do, concerts to attend....and they probably don't wanna pay Free Willy's way all summer long. Chris and Mindy, I hope you read here. (y)

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.