Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm furious with all you people.

After that narcilepsy-inducing bird-watching video yesterday, in which it took a grand total of 90 seconds for Will to pronounce "cuckoo" as "CUCK-OH", I had sworn off YITS videos forever. I figured I'd just wait for FRE or SMF to give me the entertainment I was looking for.

Then you people....YOU PEOPLE....recap the livestream in such a way that I had to go and look for it to enjoy(?) it for myself. HOW DARE YOU.

Then I get to YouTube and it's not there. HOW DARE THEY.

So yes, I'm furious. With all of you for making it sound so fascinating. And with them for taking it down.

And with Wendy's for discontinuing its Buffalo Flavor-Dipped Chicken Sandwich seven years ago. Yes, that one still hurts.
To quote the great willionaire, "keep laughing, keep laughing"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Will, why don’t you take a close look at yourself? You are the crazy one. You need to first learn to be an honest person and quit lying. You need to admit YT is your full time job. You go around grifting, telling lies and being rude to your spouse. They reason you ended up with parody channels that spoof you and on tattle life is because you are being called out for the bad things you do. Try being honest for once in your life. If someone aggressively came to your front door wouldn’t Dawn remember that? She is afraid of her shadow normally so she would have to remember this. If you are so afraid why do you livestream from parking lots where anyone can find you? It does not add up. 🤥
Well said. I would add, that the reason we are ALL here on Tattle Life is because William Grace does not allow freedom of speech on his Youtube channel. He's a dictator who rules with an iron fist. He cannot take the least bit of criticism or questioning that doesn't paint him in golden light. He instantly blocks everyone and deletes comments whenever called out on something. He does not even read or answer most emails. We came here to speak our minds freely in an open forum. That is not the definition of trolling at all, because we aren't even posting on his channel. Read the truth!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven't had a chance to watch the livestream yet but if Dawn is sunburnt that is not good. She has vitiligo. The lack of pigment is noticeable on parts of her body. Sunburn on those parts can cause cancer.
She is and refused to put any "lotion" of any type on her skin. She has said it multiple times and then witches when she is itchy or has sunburn. I assume it is part of her sensory issues. She did say it was only 84 degrees yesterday like the temperature has something to do with burning your skin.

Wow, it does look like Willy took down the livestream from last night. He was off the chain in the last 15 minutes though. I don't think anyone has threatened them. I honestly think between SMF and this thread, he is losing what little bit of sanity he had left.
I haven't ever seen him so bitter as last night when he was saying, keep laughing, keep laughing.
I noticed on the livestream from Sunday night when someone asked about Guy being in town on Monday, his reply was really? I gotta get the details on that, yes we might head over there if he is going to be there. I'm guessing he found out it was a VIP event by invitation so he couldn't go.
Then last night when asked if he went, the first time they were asked they both said no, and Willy said we had other plans already, and two other times they were asked and they both snapped back no, and started talking about something else.
I think between SMF, FRE, and this site, Willy just can't do anything to control everyone and paint the picture of himself like he wants to be portrayed.

One more rant and I'm done for today...Willy says he choosing to keep things from his stans for security reasons, he won't do meetups for security reasons, if he is so paranoid, then why do livestreams in a parking lot in downtown pigeon forge where anyone can approach them?
One more question, Dawn couldn't pronounce the word euthanized, why in the hell did she ask Willy how do you say that word? He's the last person to ask how to pronounce something..but I did notice he didn't answer her..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Just remember 99.99% of people are good, 1% are bad and a % of that 1% are cuck ooo.
Math by willy, must be how he is so good at investments.

• Haha
Wow, it does look like Willy took down the livestream from last night. He was off the chain in the last 15 minutes though. I don't think anyone has threatened them. I honestly think between SMF and this thread, he is losing what little bit of sanity he had left.
I haven't ever seen him so bitter as last night when he was saying, keep laughing, keep laughing.
I noticed on the livestream from Sunday night when someone asked about Guy being in town on Monday, his reply was really? I gotta get the details on that, yes we might head over there if he is going to be there. I'm guessing he found out it was a VIP event by invitation so he couldn't go.
Then last night when asked if he went, the first time they were asked they both said no, and Willy said we had other plans already, and two other times they were asked and they both snapped back no, and started talking about something else.
I think between SMF, FRE, and this site, Willy just can't do anything to control everyone and paint the picture of himself like he wants to be portrayed.

One more rant and I'm done for today...Willy says he choosing to keep things from his stans for security reasons, he won't do meetups for security reasons, if he is so paranoid, then why do livestreams in a parking lot in downtown pigeon forge where anyone can approach them?
One more question, Dawn couldn't pronounce the word euthanized, why in the hell did she ask Willy how do you say that word? He's the last person to ask how to pronounce something..but I did notice he didn't answer her..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Does this link work for anyone to view the livestream I attached ? It is the last 15 mins he goes off on but this is the entire livestream

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I truly don’t understand why Will reads here, it seems to haunt him, and there’s so much positivity on his side of the fence, so why not just stay over there. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m going to give you some advice Will, if you’re truly proud of yourself then why change for anybody. People screw up when they try to be something they’re not.

Reactions: 6
Can we get a wellness check on Dawn today?
Will seemed to be fuming because she wasn’t going along with everything he said. Just wanna make sure she is alright.

Can we get a wellness check on Dawn today?
Will seemed to be fuming because she wasn’t going along with everything he said. Just wanna make sure she is alright.
She is out for more 🌞 today....he will probably give her baby oil to slather on.

• Sad
Does this link work for anyone to view the livestream I attached ? It is the last 15 mins he goes off on but this is the entire livestream

It works. Thanks. I implore all of us to stop being funny and "excite" someone to go to their door and harass them. Dawn seemed so emotionally scarred when he mentioned the incident. Wonder if there was a police report made?
Will, thanks for prescribing the laughter. It has been scientifically proven that laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies, thus improving your resistance to disease.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1:10:53 Will talks about his drag racing and Dawn has no idea what he’s talking about. I would’ve thought she would have seen the S-10 dragster that’s in their basement by now. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The 30:00 to 30:45 "Sheldon Jackson" segment includes some unfortunate missteps.

Will and Dawn just seem put out with each other...Dawn b/c Will seems to be mocking and talking down to her, and Will because Dawn is finally pushing back a bit.

I kinda think we're seeing the beginning of the end of this channel, gang.

• Heart
I don't know if it's the end of the channel, I just wonder how Will will try to gaslight Dawn and stans. I saw some YouTube comments that support Will and his fake narrative. It will be interesting to see if he gets Dawn on the same page or Will just drops it altogether. He's such a jackass.

Reactions: 8

Bwhahaha! Wow! That last 15 minutes was so worth it. He needs to call it quits now. He's just a laughing stock to everyone and only just now realizing he's not the Mayor but the Jester of PF/Sevierville?
And what a piece of tit for comparing a fake "encounter" with the school "things". :mad:

Hi guys ,
Old Member , New Name . I got so tired of Will’s Mind- Numbing , 🙄New & Improved🙄 , boring videos , I thought I’d step back , but I have some sort of odd fascination with slowly killing my remaining brain cells by watching his crap.
I’ve still been reading in here, but not posting. Last night’s Live changed that.
Will is literally destroying his own channel . He’s changed the content type , by doing very few food reviews and very little Smoky Mountain content. His week long *50 State* trip was a nightmare. Who goes to so many places in a week, and spends half a day at each thing and not doing a good review on anything ?

Last night was a perfect example of why he irritates me so much. His Wisecracks to Dawn , his ranting and Smartmouth remarks to his viewers. He is literally off the wall. His comment about never intending to make this a review channel was just idiotic. If all the “ stress” from filming a 20 minute video is too much for him , I’m sure Walmart would hire him back in the pet department. He could spend his time with one of them little goldfish nets , scooping out the dead fish.

I think a lot of his old followers are gone. Most of the names he mentioned last night were new.

Are any of you in the sane boat with this ? He gets on my last nerve , but I keep on watching. He seemed so hateful to Dawn last night , telling her she’s on the Wrong Page , then getting angry when he had to tell her about the “ guy” who was harassing them showed up at their house. He doesn’t behave as if someone who’s scared.If he was truly Scared, he wouldn’t sit in a parking lot for several hours a week, broadcasting it for everyone with an internet connection.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bwhahaha! Wow! That last 15 minutes was so worth it. He needs to call it quits now. He's just a laughing stock to everyone and only just now realizing he's not the Mayor but the Jester of PF/Sevierville?
And what a piece of tit for comparing a fake "encounter" with the school "things". :mad:
And just who was that rant for? He took it down before he could get full blown sympathy from his flock.

Hi guys ,
Old Member , New Name . I got so tired of Will’s Mind- Numbing , 🙄New & Improved🙄 , boring videos , I thought I’d step back , but I have some sort of odd fascination with slowly killing my remaining brain cells by watching his crap.
I’ve still been reading in here, but not posting. Last night’s Live changed that.
Will is literally destroying his own channel . He’s changed the content type , by doing very few food reviews and very little Smoky Mountain content. His week long *50 State* trip was a nightmare. Who goes to so many places in a week, and spends half a day at each thing and not doing a good review on anything ?

Last night was a perfect example of why he irritates me so much. His Wisecracks to Dawn , his ranting and Smartmouth remarks to his viewers. He is literally off the wall. His comment about never intending to make this a review channel was just idiotic. If all the “ stress” from filming a 20 minute video is too much for him , I’m sure Walmart would hire him back in the pet department. He could spend his time with one of them little goldfish nets , scooping out the dead fish.

I think a lot of his old followers are gone. Most of the names he mentioned last night were new.

Are any of you in the sane boat with this ? He gets on my last nerve , but I keep on watching. He seemed so hateful to Dawn last night , telling her she’s on the Wrong Page , then getting angry when he had to tell her about the “ guy” who was harassing them showed up at their house. He doesn’t behave as if someone who’s scared.If he was truly Scared, he wouldn’t sit in a parking lot for several hours a week, broadcasting it for everyone with an internet connection.
Same damn boat....but we are in good company 😉

I truly don’t understand why Will reads here, it seems to haunt him, and there’s so much positivity on his side of the fence, so why not just stay over there. 🤷🏻‍♂️ I’m going to give you some advice Will, if you’re truly proud of yourself then why change for anybody. People screw up when they try to be something they’re not.
It's all his own doing to unravel like this. All he has to do is show some self-restraint and stop peeking over here from the sidelines and stop watching FRE and Follies. It's just as simple as that to solve his problems. He instructs all his flock to "ignore the trolls", yet he can't take his own advice? Show some Will-power (no pun intended)!

What are the odds that Will took Dawn to the doctor because of her sun poisoning? I'm going to go with a 1% chance.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.