Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The elephant travel pillow.......arghhhhhhhh!

That whole exchange felt like a parent and their child at Walmart - and the parent is trying to convince the child NOT to get the pillow without coming right out and saying "NO"

"If you reallllllllllly want to get it Dawn" - meanwhile it is CHILD-SIZE and can fit around neither of their fat necks.

I have actually shifted my viewing of these YITS vlogs - I used to watch all of Will's hot messes - but now I find myself fascinated with Dawn's facial expressions, body language, gait, walking, and mannerisms and literally find her more and more toddler like as time goes on.

Reactions: 11
Will needs to realize that he actively courted the 90-year-old holy roller crowd. That's the audience that he has now. I personally couldn't care less about cat houses or kissing the beaver jokes, but the religious nut jobs that make up his audience don't like those comments. In the beginning, he had the energy to hide his real self and pretend to be churchy, but now, he can't keep the ruse up any more. Not only does Will not know how to program his channel, he doesn't want to cater anymore to the audience he developed.

Reactions: 13
The elephant travel pillow.......arghhhhhhhh!

That whole exchange felt like a parent and their child at Walmart - and the parent is trying to convince the child NOT to get the pillow without coming right out and saying "NO"

"If you reallllllllllly want to get it Dawn" - meanwhile it is CHILD-SIZE and can fit around neither of their fat necks.

I have actually shifted my viewing of these YITS vlogs - I used to watch all of Will's hot messes - but now I find myself fascinated with Dawn's facial expressions, body language, gait, walking, and mannerisms and literally find her more and more toddler like as time goes on.
I feel the same way, I’ll watch an up to date video and then go back a few years and see if I just missed her toddler actions back then, but more often than not she wasn’t that way before. Also watching her barrel through a crowd of people is like watching a running back going for a touchdown.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
You mean willy ran back to the smokies for an engagement? I thought they were always back home by noon??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's under the delusion that people are watching his channel for him and Yawn and not for the content of the videos. That's why he doesn't care about Dolly or Guy Fieri videos.
I certainly don't watch his videos for the content, I watch to see the 2 clowns.

Dong kisses a beaver, and willy gets rock hard

Last edited:
  • Heart
Dawn just realized that the chocolate Beaver Nuggets are melting in her hot hands while Willy rambles on incoherently, so Will told her to go switch them out for fresh ones. Seriously, you melted it - you buy it!

she looked ridiculous carrying around that elephant and wearing that hat.
I’m so sorry Mindy I guess your thoughtful travel pillow wasn’t juvenile enough for Dong😡.

• Sad
Guys, family first. He's spending time with family. He's editing for 8 hours. He's answering questions. He's taking time off for mental health.

He's totally not just sitting on his ass doing nothing.
You guys just don't even knnnnnooooowwww the stress he is under!!! Is that someone at the door! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

• Haha
You guys just don't even knnnnnooooowwww the stress he is under!!! Is that someone at the door! Ahhhhhhh!!!!!
I’ve got an idea for a video for Will, how about posting the video of the crazed stalker that threatened Dawn since he has such an “inticate” security camera system. It would be views and money out the wazoo. 😂

• Haha
In the new ATV video willy lives up to his name, because dong was nervous about riding, he made sure to put the camera all in her face!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
giant toddler on a ATV and slick willy trying to show off like the guy specifically said not to. slow down then gas it to speed up.
dawn asking questions and whining just like a toddler would when he was going over instructions. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
she really is getting worse at her child like behavior o_O

im 15 minutes into the atv video
the 49 year old toddler is screaming loud enough to hear her over both atvs, tells willy she is terrified and he just giggles
willy keeps yelling "give it some gas" followed by "brake brake" over and over :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
I certainly don't watch his videos for the content, I watch to see the 2 clowns.

Dong kisses a beaver, and willy gets rock hard
I used to watch them for information about the Smoky Mountain area but those Route 66 videos last year made me rethink of who they really are. They have definitely changed 100% during the pandemic. Its hard to watch the videos and livestreams now without laughing at Willy Boy and Ding Dong. I see the real true Will and Dawn now. I am so happy to have found this forum about them to not be going crazy and keep this in my head and see you all feel the same way about Willy Boy and Ding Dong. Yeah, I see now that Will only cares about himself now and not what would make great content.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Few observations from the ATV vid today:

1. Preacher Will used the term "Give it hell!"
2. Dawn used an example of "Bob's Burgers" about driving - amazing comparison since they are too busy to watch tv and they don't have cable
3. Will did exactly what they said not to do - be an asshole in the back and slow down/speed up
4. I sort of wish Dawn had careened off the track and rode off into the sunset
5. $200 of embarrassing footage and Slick Willy will never make his money back on those 2 excursions.

Reactions: 18
When he said “are ya having fun Dawn” she should have turned around and said “I would if you would shut the duck up and stop telling me how to drive”

He is such an asshole all the time

• Haha
  • Heart
I hope that company cloroxed the hell out of those seats after their nasty sweaty asses got off of them🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I feel sorry for the lady in front of her that had to listen to her scream the entire time 😳

Ok who wrote this comment on the video 🤣

I am sure Shirley got blocked
imagine paying a couple hundred bucks to ride those then have to listen to whiny screaming the whole time. they both have no social awareness at all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.