Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The length bothers me but the square edges kill me, all I can think about is how often he must snag them things on everything it’s so gross
I hate how he always has to film POV shots of himself breathing heavy while he touches, fondles, and caresses absolutely everything in every store with his nasty grubby fat hands. It's so cringe! "Ohhh yessss this is good materials, better than that junk you get from China or Taiwan." In the "Glamour Girls Boutique" vlog he was feeling all the little girls' dresses in the store and breathing harder than Darth Vader. It was the creepiest thing I've ever seen in my life!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Will doesn't know second grade history about Gettysburg or Abraham Lincoln, but, damn, if Will can't do 20 minutes on Colonel bleeping Sanders.

What's next, Will? The life and times of Ronald McDonald?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Speaking of chicken, how about his sudden change of views on Chick Fil A? I remember in early vlogs Dawn would want to go to Chick Fil A, but Will always denied her and said he hated it. He said multiple times it was way overrated and overpriced.. Later, after he acquired all his Southern Baptist lemmings...he suddenly praised Chick Fil A and said he loves it now. Anything, to appeal to his conservative flock.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I hate how he always has to film POV shots of himself breathing heavy while he touches, fondles, and caresses absolutely everything in every store with his nasty grubby fat hands. It's so cringe! "Ohhh yessss this is good materials, better than that junk you get from China or Taiwan." In the "Glamour Girls Boutique" vlog he was feeling all the little girls' dresses in the store and breathing harder than Darth Vader. It was the creepiest thing I've ever seen in my life!!
Yeah the video from a few days ago at that market they were both picking up all the food and handling it 🤢. I was yelling at my TV as I watched.

• Heart
Check out the video”what gear do I use to YouTube also honey wins a prize in a coloring contest”. At the end of the video there are two dogs on the kitchen counter(gross). Will introduces the other dog as his nieces dog. Willy I thought Sierra was your sister🤷🏻‍♀️. I feel very bad for Sierra, why are you lying about who she is? Willy it is not ok to make your family lie for you.
His niece (Denise's daughter) used to live with them. I think maybe Jennifer was her name. I think Dawn and Will had custody of her until she graduated high school. I didn't watch the video - but did they show the "niece" or just talk about her?

Reactions: 6
His niece (Denise's daughter) used to live with them. I think maybe Jennifer was her name. I think Dawn and Will had custody of her until she graduated high school. I didn't watch the video - but did they show the "niece" or just talk about her?
She was in a few videos but something happened and Will more or less kicked her out because he said it was time for her to take care of herself. When people would ask about her on livestreams he would say “we don’t really hear from her anymore.”

She was in a few videos but something happened and Will more or less kicked her out because he said it was time for her to take care of herself. When people would ask about her on livestreams he would say “we don’t really hear from her anymore.”
Knowing that greedy son of a witch, he was probably getting money from the government while she lived with them and when she turned 18 the money stopped and he threw her out.

Reactions: 15
If y’all are interested in seeing a shocking transformation, check out his video “North Carolina music hall of fame.” I just don’t understand what is happening with these two. It’s like watching a steady decline in everything about them everyday.

Reactions: 9
Her name is Jennifer and she works at the Local Goat. She is going to college now in Knoxville. I remember her Dad died from Covid last fall, that was mentioned on livestream.

If y’all are interested in seeing a shocking transformation, check out his video “North Carolina music hall of fame.” I just don’t understand what is happening with these two. It’s like watching a steady decline in everything about them everyday.
Yep take a look at the change from these

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Her name is Jennifer and she works at the Local Goat. She is going to college now in Knoxville. I remember her Dad died from Covid last fall, that was mentioned on livestream.

Yep take a look at the change from these
It is unbelievable what’s happened to her. I hope one day she sees what he or meds or both have done to her.

Reactions: 9
I think that they are both getting disability which pays their bills. The channel is probably funded just by the suckers who feel sorry for them and not with their disability checks.

On the PA trip where he went to one of the subscriber's pizza place - he barely showed the signs to help the dude out and he only mentioned the name once (and incorrectly). My guess is that he was jealous because that guy was living his (Will's) dream. Having a pizza place and naming a pizza after his dad would be Will's dream and he couldn't stand it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Knowing that greedy son of a witch, he was probably getting money from the government while she lived with them and when she turned 18 the money stopped and he threw her out.
Say it louder for the people on the back. He is a scumbag, I am sure he got child support at the very least and on her 18th birthday she was put out.

Check out the video”what gear do I use to YouTube also honey wins a prize in a coloring contest”. At the end of the video there are two dogs on the kitchen counter(gross). Will introduces the other dog as his nieces dog. Willy I thought Sierra was your sister🤷🏻‍♀️. I feel very bad for Sierra, why are you lying about who she is? Willy it is not ok to make your family lie for you.
That was an interesting one!! In searching for that video, I found this one:
The first 10 seconds are very prophetic. 😆

• Haha
Yes this is the video where at 11 min in someone yells out “your youtube channel sucks” !! They are my hero !! At 4 mins in Willy says that people think every yellow Jeep in town belongs to them 🤢 and at 10 mins in Taco Bell pig out time 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 7
I just watched that and actually it's sad, sad for Dawn. I think she has been beaten down mentally. She might be depressed to because maybe their finances are not what they used to be. You can see from 2019 she enjoyed these vlogs and today you can tell it's for survival.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.