Yankee in the South #7 We will meet you Timothy Farmer. When Pigs Fly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Will ever go into the park? On tonight’s live stream he was talking about the park stopping people from parking at Laurel Falls along the road. Willy had no ideal how they would do that or enforce it. If he wasn’t so busy reading chat while driving he probably would have noticed the park has placed large rocks/boulders all along the road making it impossible to park. The park has done the same at Roaring Fork. Just more proof these idiots never hike anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else have any other ideals? I bet we can come up with 30 of our own.
Here's 10:
1) Shill vs Dong go-cart race
2) Take the top off the Jeep and go off-road...it's a Jeep dammit!!
3) Avoid soda and fast food for just 1 day
4) Say "idea" correctly just once!
5) Bathe
6) Tip your waitress without pocketing your $20 back off camera
7) Dong full-speed on a mountain coaster without using the brakes
8) Indoor snow tubing in Pigeon Forge
9) English Mountain Trout Farm - catch and cook
10) Eat a saylid thats not covered in ham and cheese cubes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I have some suggestions for Will and Dawn:

1. Visit Timothy Farmer
2. Buy and wear a 4th tshirt.
3. Eat a grilled chicken breast without cheese or mayo.
4. Pass a 2nd grade history test on Gettysburg.
5. Actually know your home theme park calendar. (Dude, Dollywood bombards my inbox. Even I knew the summer festival was starting.)
6. Mow your lawn.
7. Don't show your random bra straps.
8. Pedal your bikes for an hour without pedal assistance on.
9. Buy a decent meal for Chris and Mindy.
10. Show us your high school diploma.

Here are a few more.
1. Send out the post cards you promised months ago.
2. Take Dong to a dermatologist she’s had those zits for a month.
3. Take yourself to a dermatologist as well, that vein on your nose is going to explode.
4. Stop touching everything you see with those chubby hands.
5. Pay a barber for a real haircut.

Reactions: 11
Here are a few more.
1. Send out the post cards you promised months ago.
2. Take Dong to a dermatologist she’s had those zits for a month.
3. Take yourself to a dermatologist as well, that vein on your nose is going to explode.
4. Stop touching everything you see with those chubby hands.
5. Pay a barber for a real haircut.
The haircut thing bothers the absolute tit out of me. Put a guard on it and shave it. His hair is all kinds of in even he even shaves his head half assed.

The haircut thing bothers the absolute tit out of me. Put a guard on it and shave it. His hair is all kinds of uneven he even shaves his head half assed.

Reactions: 7
Kinda wanna invite them out to eat when they're in my area just so I can get into a conversation where I can film him just bullshitting.

Will, I don't think Dawn is camera shy so much as she just doesn't want to talk about herself the way you want to talk about yourself.

Watching his face get more and more red throughout the livestream as his blood pressure rises is exciting. I keep thinking he might stroke out.

What cons is Will going to where he's not allowed to film? How do ATW and JTC film at all these cons?!?

What celebrity chef owned restaurants has the chef never been to? Name one.

Dawn is having the best time. Will needed camp bathroom shoes. Ay Willy, might need to get your prostate checked.

Poor JTC, he didn't ask for his calves to be fawned over.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Here are more suggestions for YITS:

1. Stop lying to Timothy Farmer and go visit him
2. Tell the truth about what is really going on with the yellow Jeep and why you are not driving it.
3. Maintain your home, the outside is in need of a lot of maintenance.
4. Maintain your lawn. Mow and fertilize.
5. Learn how to cook, healthy
6. Start a new series on YT for healthy dining in the Smoky Mountains.
7. Quit using pedal assist
8. Dawn needs to make the Dolly Parton cake and quit procrastinating.
9. Do something nice for Mindy
10. Quit being a jerk to Chris

• Heart
Willy forgot to give Dong her tranquilizers tonight, or he can't afford the meds due to gas prices and what not

I'm calling it right now, when they do Biltmore they will invite Chris and Mindy along to foot the bill
Think they will do the Biltmore? There are several different tours that are paid separately and you aren't allowed to film. I'm betting no, you know Will has no interest history or for paying for anything. 🙄

Reactions: 8
Think they will do the Biltmore? There are several different tours that are paid separately and you aren't allowed to film. I'm betting no, you know Will has no interest history or for paying for anything. 🙄
I don’t see any reason why they would go, with no filming allowed, it makes absolutely no sense for the channel. With that being said they will go because he always does the opposite of what makes sense. Also it sounds like a Chris and Mindy tagalong trip.

Reactions: 4
Who is getting them into the Biltmore free because there’s no way cheap ass Will is going to pay to get in.

Edit: I just checked the Biltmore website and one day tickets are $86.

Reactions: 5
Hmmm…. this is getting interesting. So Smoky Mountain Family has always had suggestion weeks and it seems they think Willy is now copying them. I do agree, it appears that way. In the first attachment below is YITS posting where they respond wow. The other 2 are from SMF posting on their youtube channel.
GrifterWilly never has an original ideal.

She is acting crazy over this Hello Kitty fizzy pop. She will be more obnoxious shortly after that sugar.
She's just like a six year old.

He will buy a ticket when pigs fly. He will drive around the grounds and take video and will say he went inside.

This stan thinks CATS made the most rent SMF video 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1339969
And how long before willy steps on with a comment to defend his meal ticket???

Is anybody else curious why Will changed his stance on videoing water parks. He used to do it, check out his Wilderness and Splash “County” videos. Not to mention all the pools he filmed. Glad he took the same stance on not filming bathrooms though 🙄. I can’t imagine why he felt the need to even think about not filming bathrooms or justifying the decision to anybody. Not filming bathrooms should be just fine with everybody and shouldn’t need explanation.

Reactions: 9
I’ll chime in with my YITS story.
Years ago, I was visiting my mom and happened to be on YouTube. I came across a Smoky Mountains area video by Yankee in the South. The Smokies have a special place in my family’s hearts and this was back before there was much on YouTube from around there, other than maybe Adam the Woo traveling through. As I was watching the episode, my mom joined me. We were enjoying seeing the location and reminiscing about past trips, so watched another.

We started wondering if Dawn was just camera shy/uncomfortable being filmed or if there was something else going on with her. We watched a few more episodes over the next few days and decided something was definitely different about Dawn and assumed the channel was a brother taking his disabled sister out on little adventures and sharing them on YouTube.

After our visit, my mom and I continued to keep each other updated that a new video was out to watch. Then, gradually, we learned our assumption had been wrong. This was NOT a caring brother trying to give his mentally challenged sister a good time. This was a married couple. Realization of what was really going on hit us hard. This was a lazy, controlling, dimwitted reject of a man who loves to hear himself talk, and he’d married a mentally challenged woman so he would always have someone around he could feel superior to, could boss around, and to do his grunt work like laundry, cleaning, cooking.

We were both disgusted and repelled and neither of us ever watched another video of his. This was years ago, when they both still looked fairly normal and before livestreams and superchats were a thing. More recently, Florida Resident Edits brought them back to my mind, and I was pleased to discover Smoky Mountain Follies. It seems our final assessment was correct and things only got worse with time, including outright scamming viewers and mooching off others.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is anybody else curious why Will changed his stance on videoing water parks. He used to do it, check out his Wilderness and Splash “County” videos. Not to mention all the pools he filmed. Glad he took the same stance on not filming bathrooms though 🙄. I can’t imagine why he felt the need to even think about not filming bathrooms or justifying the decision to anybody. Not filming bathrooms should be just fine with everybody and shouldn’t need explanation.
Yet he filmed the bathroom wallpaper in the latest KFC vlog. Glad he isn't filming the water parks but I really dislike him filming random people while he is parked for one of his epic lives. Keep the camera on yourself and not at people just trying to enjoy some ice cream.

Reactions: 12
I have some suggestions for Will and Dawn:

1. Visit Timothy Farmer
2. Buy and wear a 4th tshirt.
3. Eat a grilled chicken breast without cheese or mayo.
4. Pass a 2nd grade history test on Gettysburg.
5. Actually know your home theme park calendar. (Dude, Dollywood bombards my inbox. Even I knew the summer festival was starting.)
6. Mow your lawn.
7. Don't show your random bra straps.
8. Pedal your bikes for an hour without pedal assistance on.
9. Buy a decent meal for Chris and Mindy.
10. Show us your high school diploma.

1. Visit Timothy Farmer

I believe (saw it in a recent CAT live stream) that Mr.Farmer will be in town on the 24th of June. We shall see.

YIT Suggestions:

1. Keep the name VOLS out of your mouth
2. Come clean about your disability payments
3. Stop trying to be the Dollar Tree Adam the Woo
4. Give up the fake Christian bit. We all know you're not praying for anybody
5. Introduce Will to the tilde ~~~~~~~~~~~
6. Introduce Will to body wash and deodorant
7. A livestream IQ test with Will, Dawn and Denise

• Heart
  • Haha
1. Visit Timothy Farmer

I believe (saw it in a recent CAT live stream) that Mr.Farmer will be in town on the 24th of June. We shall see.
Yes I saw him say that in the chat so Will can cheat and say he met him but failed to drive to him.

Reactions: 6
I feel like Will and Dawn will purposely be away from PF/GB/Smoky Mountains just to avoid meeting poor Timothy Farmer.

Know-in how Will is, he probably has ideals for Chris and Mindy to pay for a weekend at Myrtle Beach that very same weekend.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m actually thinking he will meet up with Timothy farmer just to spite us but not because he actually wants to meet the poor guy because he doesn’t have a kind inch in his whole body

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.