Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TeamFiddleFaddle

Chatty Member
Agree with much of what has been said about Dawn.

I do believe at this point she is highly medicated - and I think ol' Will is the one that either overmedicates or under-medicates her. I feel like that is part of the explanation of why she seems to always be zoned out or half asleep.

She only responds on demand (Will asking), and definitely parrots a very limited of list of "lines" that Will has taught her are ok for her to reply back to him with.

I will say Dawn, in her own way, seems to be able to call Will out on his bull$hit when they are live - she makes the face and asks him what he is talking about. But that is only if for some reason she hasn't been given enough meds to keep her in a sedated state.

She is definitely unaware of social cues - and seems to like to plow people over, or through them, with no thought about doing it.

There is a picture of her sitting at a slot machine that has been posted a couple times in this YITS thread - and I look at it every time and wonder what happened to the Dawn in that photo. Because the Dawn we have now doesn't seem to be anything like that one.

Reactions: 14

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Looks like cheapass YITS mooched a guest pass off a "friend" to see the Dollywood Summer Sallabration
How in the hell are you a SM vlogger and don't have DW passes? Not surprising, they haven't bought them since DW reopened after the mcnasties. Will is a liar and a fraud plain and simple. I do wondering if he needs to disclose they were gifted???

Never in my life would I have anticipated that I would watch a Livestream of a gas station grand opening. But here I am, I did it. I'm thinking, if my husband woke me up early to go to the grand opening of a gas station, even in my hometown, I would be like "what the fuck is wrong with you?" And then question my life choices. But Dawn doesn't know how to verbalize saying "no" anymore? How much advanced notice does she get for his ideal of the day?

• Haha

Charm

Chatty Member
OMG you all made me watch the wax museum video. Who is paying $35 for that? Most of the wax figures were so bad that you'd never be able to guess who they were supposed to be. I feel fortunate that these places can lure the Will and Dawn types away from the park, though.

• Haha
  • Heart

carmel0798

VIP Member
Just a suggestion incase some people aren't aware of this.......I believe if you watch one of their livestreams for even a few minutes (like 10 or so), it will remain in your library to watch at another time.

We watched the livestream from a couple nights ago last night because it was in our library. I am glad we did. Holy hell with the rant that went off the rails.

And yes, Will, by all means soak your clothes in MELK to relieve the sunburn..........
I know he really flipped out that night?! I think he got more upset because she acted like she had no clue what he was talking about ……because he made it all up!!!

yanasi

VIP Member
I wouldn’t put it past old Willy boy to pull a Jussie Smollett.
A couple of years ago I just so happened to be staying at the hotel across from Patriot Park where they had a meetup. I had nothing in particular to do at that time so I wanted to see what goes on at one of the famous meetups. I saw Will, Dawn, and Smoky Mountain Hiker sitting at the picnic tables under the shed playing on their phones and nobody else ever showed up. I didn’t think too much of it because it was early morning on a weekday when the town wasn’t very busy during the week. Later that night I see that he posted a video of him crying (video has been taken down) saying that something happened at the meetup and due to safety concerns they weren’t going to do them anymore and he had to get the authorities involved. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, they literally just sat there playing on their phones and just left because nobody ever came. Also after the crying rant about the crazies that ruined meetups, they went back to having them the next week and never missed a beat. Since then I’ve taken anything he says with a grain of salt.

A couple of years ago I just so happened to be staying at the hotel across from Patriot Park where they had a meetup. I had nothing in particular to do at that time so I wanted to see what goes on at one of the famous meetups. I saw Will, Dawn, and Smoky Mountain Hiker sitting at the picnic tables under the shed playing on their phones and nobody else ever showed up. I didn’t think too much of it because it was early morning on a weekday when the town wasn’t very busy during the week. Later that night I see that he posted a video of him crying (video has been taken down) saying that something happened at the meetup and due to safety concerns they weren’t going to do them anymore and he had to get the authorities involved. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, they literally just sat there playing on their phones and just left because nobody ever came. Also after the crying rant about the crazies that ruined meetups, they went back to having them the next week and never missed a beat. Since then I’ve taken anything he says with a grain of salt.
Also the video he posted was just him in his living room by his self crying and talking about how he’s not going to let “them” win. Does anybody remember this? It probably would have been about 3 years ago. It got deleted when he did that mass video delete a while back and blamed it on troll hackers.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

yanasi

VIP Member
13:47 in the video “we’re gonna do the turkey hill experience, you ready dawn?” 13:54 “turkey hill is closed.” How does that make it through editing also carpetbagger just did that a few days ago and j&b in the hills did the store where he bought pie to go with all that free mElk. They literally traveled through at least 5 or 6 states and couldn’t find anything original to talk about. Will i know you never watch YouTube so it’s astonishing that you’re able to copy people exactly the way you do.

I will be back in the Smokies this weekend, and I would enjoy running into the clowns🤣
Keep an eye out across from food city, they love the WiFi there 😂

• Haha

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
WOW WILL you are reading here today ? you already corrected your fuck up

View attachment 1329164

OMG he has his nasty fucking hands all over those expensive quilts. What an asshole 🤢🤬

WILL you are an embarrassment to the State of Michigan. You are so disrespectful and have no manners. 🤬

OMG now this nasty fucker has his hands all over all the food at the market. He is so gross.
Omg! Touching every damn thing. Why leave the turkey hill piece in? It's R66 all over again.

Hey Willy just cause it's cheap doesn't mean you should buy 14 bags of chips and pretzels.
Keystone Voyager....was it worth you begging willy to come to your restaurant? Vaccina Cecily???? What an jerk.

Last edited:
  • Haha

The Grift Roper

The best definition of a “grifter” that I have seen was applied to Best Life and Beyond, apparently one of Will’s “channel growing hero’s” he met in Vegas at some sort of a YouTube event they kept quiet about for some reason🤔. In a video by Captain John Dee about BLAB, a grifter is defined as “ somebody who can influence anybody, anywhere, at anytime into doing whatever they choose to have them do that will result in the grifter’s personal gain.” And the arrogant, big mouthed broad on BLAB, without shame said she considers patreon as nothing more than a tip jar!! Without Disney BLAB would Best Life By Yourself! While not literally saying what she said I believe Will’s actions define him as much the same. He, not so cleverly, “influences” his stans & Dawn by only allowing words that praise him & all else is suppressed unless Dawn reads it, failing to use “the filters” he has installed in her. And thus this serves to manipulate the blind follower to the only place for them to go to get attention from a man who is now oblivious to himself, via all the accolades, and that is to send him words of praise, gifts or money; the “personal gain” result!! While she bears some responsibility for blindly following I do believe that Dawn is a good person with the heart of a child who has taken a vow with someone who takes her for granted & and comes 2nd to his vision of grandeur; sad & pathetic! It seems that occasionally she will stand up to him?? And I think it is only fair to point out that they are not the only ones “grifting” viewers/subscribers here in the Smokies. Along with the abundant number of “now hiring” signs all over town I saw a $13.00 - &17.00 an hour sign at The Christmas Place!! WOW!! You all have others here who refuse to go & get a real job, like the ones you & I have to work, despite employer’s begging them to do so luring them with wages unheard of until this desperation for workers?! Despite being as capable as you & I to work they have every excuse in the book to explain why they cannot perform a real job but somehow are fully capable of YouTube Vlogs? REALLY?? And if you watch their Vlogs there is hardly a one where they do not subtly interject substance that tells you of their financial woes & hardship; again the “influence & manipulation.” Simply put, in my opinion, send the dollars earned at your job to those who refuse to work & portray themselves as some sort of victim!! To those good people who have been pulled in & used until they could see it for what is was, it is a humiliating experience to realize you have been emotionally used & manipulated. On these small channels, as most of them are, you can make more money in a week working part time than in a month of YouTubing!! And some even weave God into the equation to seal the emotional deal. A little hint for you good & unsuspecting folks, take a closer look & if they cannot pay for their essentials in life but somehow have the money for passes to big name amusement parks and/or taste testing every restaurant in town you are probably on your way to being grifted. Simply put, they want to do nothing but eat out, travel & see & do all the fun things one usually does on vacation and; HAVE YOU PAY FOR IT!! Consider yourself warned🙏🏻

• Heart

Boobzmagee

VIP Member
Can someone put a list of bullet points about what we verifiably know about Will and Dawn...their background, past jobs, etc.? I see people hinting at these things in previous posts, but I'm still pretty in the dark, and I don't want to sit through all the past livestreams to glean that kind of info.
I'll start...please add your observations

From Michigan
Will has had many jobs including management position and a shelf stocker at Walmart.
Dawn was a factory worker and cleaned rooms/cabins at DW
Seems Dawn had a rough upbringing
Will is still living for his dad's approval
Living off their retirement at the moment
Doesn't care about growing the channel
Viewers are referred to as friends
Has lots of ideals
Is a grifter
Promises things to the most vulnerable and never follows thru
Channel started because he filmed the fires in Gburg
Used his dead dog for views and superchats
Talks to people like they are beneath him
Is the foremost authority on everything
Has a rotting deck and damaged roof that he us to lazy to repair
Worships the carpetbagger and Adam the woo but never watches YT
Makes fun of people for views

• Haha

RUSH

I hate to bring up the elephant in the room but why was Dawn petting that bird so rough? I mean she must know the difference in a “big dog pet” and a “bird pet.” I’m just thankful Will didn’t scratch any of the birds with his talons.
she is a giant toddler, she doesnt know the difference.

• Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Mr. "Mental Health", your whining for sympathy is despicable. Why don't you quit YouTube and go back to Wal-Mart and cleaning Dollywood cabins? You spit in the face of people who actually work for a living. You got lucky with the wildfires. It's obvious that, as YouTube matures and vlogging becomes more competitive and advanced, you don't have the creativity and intelligence to create better content. You got lucky. Suck it up, buttercup. If you can't handle it, then quit YouTube, walk away and get a real job. We know that you are too lazy and too stupid to do anything else. So quit your bitching and cut the self-righteous crap. You don't deserve any sympathy, you fat fuck.

• Heart

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
On a side note I would not be opposed to creating a new account, give him a SC, just to get him to read a question or comment 😈😆😉
I’d pay a couple bucks to ask “How are Super Chats any different from panhandling on the street?”

• Haha
  • Heart

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I think that that is exactly what happened when they showed the bunkbeds the first time they are pristine then there’s a short clip a little bit later were there was stuff thrown on the bed so one of them absolutely slept in the bunkbeds.

Dawn 100% slept in the bunk for two reasons. 1 - it’s a child’s bed and she’s a child. 2 - Will is a fat selfish prick so he would obviously take the larger more comfortable bed.

• Heart

It's Fall Ya"ll

Well, SMF beat willy to the punch again. They went to the ribbon cutting ceremony at Flavor Town. VIP passes and a sit-down interview filmed. Also pics with the family. Will is slipping bad. He didn't know he was going to be there until last nights Live. He is so lazy as not to have that info before hand. Hey Willy, SMF got ya again.

• Haha

yanasi

VIP Member
I would add to his list of reasons for not getting things done, on top of being too broke and too cheap, I think he is too lazy !!
Will really is mind boggling, I can see a lot of signs of being lazy. Livestreams from restaurant and gas station parking lots being my case in point. But with season passes to Dollywood and living a few miles from there, it seems like he could hide the laziness by going there and still being just as lazy. He wouldn’t have to buy anything and could livestream and or do edited videos from there. But the fact is when he skips a day, it’s because he’s taking a lazy day, when he does a parking lot livestream it’s because they decided to go out for lunch and are not really ready to just go back home yet, and when the “blue hairs” see they’ve went out to eat, maybe one of them or some of them will send money to pay for it. It’s the little things that get to me like how the “Bigfoot guys” took him on a tour in Florida a couple of years ago and have been asking him ever since to put out the video for their business but will just won’t do it. If each video makes money whether it’s a few cents or a few dollars, why not put out everything you’ve got and collect as much as you can. Also how hard could it be to send people the post cards and magnets they’re paying for?!?! Every livestream a dozen people speak up and say they’ve not received anything they’ve paid for and Will does his patented “uh let’s see here” and starts blocking them. (they absolutely should know better than to send money anyway). In my state there’s a criminal charge of obtaining money by false pretenses, maybe Tennessee has something similar 🤔.

• Heart

carmel0798

VIP Member
I did a lot of research online and don’t believe he graduated from high school. I could find the graduation year for his sister Jamie but no record he ever graduated.

He claims to have all kinds of investments and owns real estate and flips homes but his home looks like a dump from the outside because he does not maintain it or the yard.

He is a lying sack of shit !!!

He is Dawn’s 2nd husband.

• Heart