Yankee in the South #6 Paid for by Chris and Mindy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will was such a dick while Dawn was opening her presents. He can't handle not being the center of attention for even a couple of minutes.

Chris and Mindy put more thought, effort and money than that fat duck did. All he did was latch onto their trip and take credit for it. Will, you are such a fat, lazy jerk. Just an all around awful, selfish person.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Will was such a dick while Dawn was opening her presents. He can't handle not being the center of attention for even a couple of minutes.

Chris and Mindy put more thought, effort and money than that fat duck did. All he did was latch onto their trip and take credit for it. Will, you are such a fat, lazy jerk. Just an all around awful, selfish person.
Yeah that douche bag was mocking her perfume which was such a thoughtful gift. I really wish she would wise up and leave and regain the dignity for her self she probably had before she met him

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yeah that douche bag was mocking her perfume which was such a thoughtful gift. I really wish she would wise up and leave and regain the dignity for her self she probably had before she met him
Even my husband who doesn't say a mean word about anyone said "What a complete dick!" when he was laughing at her perfume.
Dawn has to put up with so much tit from Will. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to have the capacity to stand up for herself like she should and get out.

Reactions: 11
I watched Dawn open her gifts and fully expected the card from Chris and Mindy to say “Happy Birthday Dawn. We love you! Chris and Mindy and Will”. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm 9 minutes into the birthday weekend video and it already has all the makings of one of the cringiest videos I've ever seen of them. No way Will had any part of booking the AirBnB, that was 100% Mindy because you know his cheap ass would make Dong drive back home in the middle of the night. Why does he do that horrid giggle after every observation? During the kitchen tour "Kitchen looks like fun. Giggle" opens drawer "ah, intencils". Giggle Giggle.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think this video has made me the angriest of any I've seen. Here are my takeaways

• The fat bastard didn't give his wife a present and then had the nerve to make fun of the perfume Chris and Mindy gave her. Why don't they stand up to him or do they and he edits it out?
  • I knew that weren't going to do the pedal tavern since you actually had to pedal
  • What an embarrassment walking the streets of Nashville in that tank top
  • Dawn only sang along with the songs when Will put a camera in her face
  • This video will be taken down by YouTube since it's basically a bootleg concert video
  • The two words anybody living in East TN should be able to pronounce are VOLS and PARTON and they can't do either

I'm 9 minutes into the birthday weekend video and it already has all the makings of one of the cringiest videos I've ever seen of them. No way Will had any part of booking the AirBnB, that was 100% Mindy because you know his cheap ass would make Dong drive back home in the middle of the night. Why does he do that horrid giggle after every observation? During the kitchen tour "Kitchen looks like fun. Giggle" opens drawer "ah, intencils". Giggle Giggle.
He waits until it's already booked so he can say it doesn't cost Chris and Mindy any more for him and Dawn to horn in. I bet he doesn't pay one cent.

Last edited:
This jackass is uploading videos from seven months ago. No one cared about it then. So certainly no one cares about it now. Lazy ass.

• Haha
This jackass is uploading videos from seven months ago. No one cared about it then. So certainly no one cares about it now. Lazy ass.
Dawns laugh sounds like a chicken cackle!
That Slab City must've fried the brains of the people living there because thats a lot of insane artwork. You have to be cooked to create like that. Weird place. I wouldn't drive 2 hours to see it so thanks ding & dong. Very boring video. 👎🏻

Reactions: 6
Dawns laugh sounds like a chicken cackle!
That Slab City must've fried the brains of the people living there because thats a lot of insane artwork. You have to be cooked to create like that. Weird place. I wouldn't drive 2 hours to see it so thanks ding & dong. Very boring video. 👎🏻
He drug dong there instead of taking her to Knotts like he promised. He is the biggest asshole on YT.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't know which is worse, Will babbling about nothing or Will reading words on Wikipedia.

Will pretending to be religious maybe even more disgusting than his stupidity, gluttony, sloth and dishonesty. Maybe it's a 5-way tie.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
One thing Will didn't read out loud: the sign that said "End Racism".

You know that he would have read it out loud if it says, "Jesus Saves" to appeal to his stans.

"End Racism"? Crickets so not to offend his his old boomer stans.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Free Willy only went to Slab City because he thought they would be serving ribs there

• Haha
We went to Slab City and Salton sea because his heroes, Adam the Woo, Carpetbagger, and Nomatic Schematic went there. He has no original thoughts.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
So watched the "Slab city" vlog and had to laugh at one point I heard Dawn say "Well, it's not Disneyland" - made me chuckle because that is all she has wanted to do for months.

She was denied during the "Mother-road" trip and she was denied for the Vegas trip with Mindy and Chris.

Also......Mindy is an awesome friend. And a caring person. And she is a saint putting up with Big Will.

I’m catching up and just watched some of the birthday vlog. Chris and Mindy gave Dawn truly wonderful gifts. Like. They put so much thought into everything! Dawn seemed truly touched by the pillow and necklace, and the perfume was a really fun idea. Mindy in particular seems like a really good person and friend.

Did I miss where Will gave her anything? Or were the concert tickets she didn’t really seem to want her gift? Because we all know he isn’t going to give her something he can’t benefit from himself!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.