Yankee in the South #6 Paid for by Chris and Mindy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His B-roll description of the Loveless Cafe he narrated, he simply read (copied? plagiarized?) off of their website.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The cringe-o-meter went way off the chart for me on the Loveless Cafe video. You’re right, I had the same feeling about him just rolling out of bed to the breakfast table. Them sticking their faces in those holes. “Go grits!” “Tastes like wood.”

Seeing Chris and Mindi solidified that they went to Nashville, likely footing the bill as theorized.

Just watched the Jackie Super Enthused video on Margaritaville. Luckily for Will she’s only there for a week. If someone like her moved to the area, he’d be finished.

I kind of expected to see Ding and Dong peeking at her from behind trees and buildings during her videos, lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The cringe-o-meter went way off the chart for me on the Loveless Cafe video. You’re right, I had the same feeling about him just rolling out of bed to the breakfast table. Them sticking their faces in those holes. “Go grits!” “Tastes like wood.”

Seeing Chris and Mindi solidified that they went to Nashville, likely footing the bill as theorized.

Just watched the Jackie Super Enthused video on Margaritaville. Luckily for Will she’s only there for a week. If someone like her moved to the area, he’d be finished.

I kind of expected to see Ding and Dong peeking at her from behind trees and buildings during her videos, lol
I think it was the middle of the day. One of them ordered lunch with "cold slaw". So he probably woke up around noon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
JSE does a very good job on the vlogs. If she would just lose those hideous green sunglasses!!

Reactions: 4
A 45 minute video about her birthday weekend. Don’t think I can stomach this one 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
A 45 minute video about her birthday weekend. Don’t think I can stomach this one 🤢🤢🤢
I’m bored I’ll take the hit for you and try to summarize

starts out with him admitting that he horned in on Chris and Mindy‘s idea to go to Bon Jovi to buy tickets Dawn does not look really enthused she’s just like oh wow😑

• Sick
Reactions: 12
All she wanted to do was go to Hershey and ride the Chocolate Factory Dark Ride.

Reactions: 13
They are staying at an Airbnb that he says him and Mindy booked together…yeah right🙄

This is torturous he’s trying to give a very slow whispery review of this Airbnb with his fake freaking laughs here and there for no reason… i’m gonna need a stiff drink after this

There’s artwork on the wall of a face flipping the bird and Will is like “ I think he’s being bad”… grow the duck up Will for fucks sake.

They eat at a grilled cheese restaurant go figure
Dawn makes faces … again 🙄
They get ice cream.. go figure

Chris and Mindy decorate the airbnb for Dawn bec Will is a crappy husband
Dawns hair looks nice straightened and she looks well put together
Will is wearing a freaking sleeveless shirt because he is a slob and cannot even look nice for his wife’s birthday
Chris and Mindy got her a pillow of her dog honey bear she seems touched

I had to skip them going through the parathonon and will reading crap on the walls
Also skipping them just walking the streets looking at shops like who cares
OK I skimmed through the concert footage because I don’t wanna watch it

Dawn gets cake back at the air bnb

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are staying at an Airbnb that he says him and Mindy booked together…yeah right🙄

This is torturous he’s trying to give a very slow whispery review of this Airbnb with his fake freaking laughs here and there for no reason… i’m gonna need a stiff drink after this

There’s artwork on the wall of a face flipping the bird and Will is like “ I think he’s being bad”… grow the duck up Will for fucks sake.

They eat at a grilled cheese restaurant go figure
Dawn makes faces … again 🙄
They get ice cream.. go figure

Chris and Mindy decorate the airbnb for Dawn bec Will is a crappy husband
Dawns hair looks nice straightened and she looks well put together
Will is wearing a freaking sleeveless shirt because he is a slob and cannot even look nice for his wife’s birthday
Chris and Mindy got her a pillow of her dog honey bear she seems touched

I had to skip them going through the parathonon and will reading crap on the walls
Also skipping them just walking the streets looking at shops like who cares
OK I skimmed through the concert footage because I don’t wanna watch it

Dawn gets cake back at the air bnb
So basically Will didn’t do tit for her probably just like every other year. Dawn, this is your forever life, dear. Things will not get better. He will never change.

Reactions: 14
I honestly believe Dawn has an iq probably around 70 and has a language processing disorder. She struggles when asked direct questions... she has to process the words. She reminds me of a lot of my ESE students with her limited ability to express herself. I'm pretty sure they are both on the spectrum too. Sadly she isn't capable to stand up for herself when he talks down to her. Also- I believe Mindy is Smokeymountain follies. Lol. (I still don't understand why she and Chris spend time with them... maybe it's a big bro/big sis kind of step up? Lol)

Reactions: 12
I honestly believe Dawn has an iq probably around 70 and has a language processing disorder. She struggles when asked direct questions... she has to process the words. She reminds me of a lot of my ESE students with her limited ability to express herself. I'm pretty sure they are both on the spectrum too. Sadly she isn't capable to stand up for herself when he talks down to her. Also- I believe Mindy is Smokeymountain follies. Lol. (I still don't understand why she and Chris spend time with them... maybe it's a big bro/big sis kind of step up? Lol)
I do not believe Mindy is SMF she has too
kind of a heart for that I believe.

Reactions: 7
I do not believe Mindy is SMF she has too
kind of a heart for that I believe.
I was joking... but she does dislike Will... I think they stick around for Dawn. They did everything for her Bday while Will makes a comment about how expensive the tickets were...

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I was joking... but she does dislike Will... I think they stick around for Dawn. They did everything for her Bday while Will makes a comment about how expensive the tickets were...
Yeah you can see her dislike for him on her face. I think she is looking out for Dawn and feels sorry for her.

Reactions: 13
Will you are an utterly disgusting piece of tit 😒 you give your wife a birthday gift and proceed to tell her just how expensive it is. Way to lay a guilt trip on her, are you going to use that as ammunition later to make her feel bad?
If dong can name one other BJ song I will send them a gift card.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.