Yankee in the South #6 Paid for by Chris and Mindy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This pin think is mind boggling. How is anyone but him really interested in this 2nd grade show and tell program.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This pin think is mind boggling. How is anyone but him really interested in this 2nd grade show and tell program.
You inspired me:

Yankee in the South #7: Pinhead Will and His 2nd Grade Show & Tell Program

Yankee in the South #7: Dawn Let's 'Er Rip, 'Tato Chip!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Willy says his Gettysburgh tourguide "passed the bar exam for history"??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yankee in the South #7: I'm a professional channel grower watch me eat Taco Bell in this parking lot.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
"don't get me wrong!" = "There's a 99% chance that I'm probably wrong uh heh uhh huh uhh, but I'm hinging on that slight 1% chance that the bullshit I just spewed from my fat lying mouth miraculously comes true and makes me look like a hero. My name is William Grace, and I'm a "know-en" pathological liar. I constantly talk out my fat ass. Don't believe anything I say because I'm too dumb to do prior research and I suffer from severe diarrhea of the mouth and what have you and what not."

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yankee in the South #7 - For Only $5 A Month, We'll Keep You In Our Prayers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No way in hell did these 2 fat fuckers fast 🤥🤥🤥🤣🤣
When you're their size, 15 minutes is fasting.

Will is a fat, selfish child, but I do have to give him a little sympathy: Dawn can barely function. Ice cream is her second-favorite food (behind Taco Bell) and she can't name one place to get ice cream in the Smokies. She's a dolt.

Reactions: 6
I’ve been trying to watch the livestreams and I end up getting mad and quitting. The thing that I don’t get is listening to him talk about a 50 state exploration while at the same time talking about return trips to places he didn’t enjoy. If money is tight and the goal is to see more of the country then why go on repeat trips to the same places. He said he needs to go back to Gettysburg because the video he shot is boring (even though he didn’t put out a video other than the livestream) and he needs to go back to “Hershey’s Park” because he didn’t see the whole park. He wants to go back to Williamsburg even though he didn’t enjoy that either. I may just be thinking too deep into it but it seems like money could be spent on new things and maybe he’d find something that he AND Dawn both could enjoy. I also really would like to know what the family business is that he hasn’t needed to check on before. Maybe if there was a family business he could use his channel to advertise it and in turn make enough money to not complain about Taco Bell prices. End of rant.

Reactions: 9
I don’t believe a family business exists. This is another William Grace lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.