Yankee in the South #6 Paid for by Chris and Mindy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for Dawn I really do. I can only imagine how Will talks to her when the camera is off, or Chris & Mindy aren't around.

Reactions: 7
I feel sorry for Dawn I really do. I can only imagine how Will talks to her when the camera is off, or Chris & Mindy aren't around.
I have a hard time feeling sorry for her. I think she is just as guilty as grifting as he is.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Imagine being caught in a traffic jam thinking you’re going to see a bear only to find out it’s these two holding up traffic by riding in the middle of the road.

View attachment 1238151
LOL Free Willy's enormous fat noggin looks even more ridiculous in that helmet

The fatties are out not pedaling through Cades Cove. They think pedaling four times in eleven miles is exercise. It's not. You need to pedal constantly for a long period of time to get aerobic exercise, dip-YITS. The motor is doing the work, even on flat pavement. It really doesn't matter because the bikes are just a way to get commissions from the manufacturer. Grifters in the South.
Yup, they get zero exercise on those ebikes. Even when you pedal there is little to no resistance because the motor is doing all the work. Basically their fat asses are just cruising around on mopeds. Free Willy only gets a few seconds of strength training when he lifts the bikes into the car.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
These two are complete fools 🙄 he never pedaled at all. His helmet is absolutely ridiculous it’s embarrassing, he claimed a while back he was getting a new one. He never showed the battery level on the bike because it was down to nothing using it the whole time. Ding & Dong for sure 🙄

Reactions: 8
The past few weeks, dip-YITS views are down. Will is losing his Smoky Mountain identity by going to places that have already been vlogged and producing mediocre content. Will better come up with something quick; his channel is floundering.

Jackie Super Enthused just went to Dollywood. Her video is over 41,000 views, more than double what the dim-YITS have been getting lately. Will, your channel is in trouble.

• Heart
Jackie Super Enthused just went to Dollywood. Her video is over 41,000 views, more than double what the dim-YITS have been getting lately. Will, your channel is in trouble.
I came on here to say just this Ding and Dong are in trouble. I'm not a Jackie super fan but if some real talent (well more talented then them) decided to relocate they are fucked.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The past few weeks, dip-YITS views are down. Will is losing his Smoky Mountain identity by going to places that have already been vlogged and producing mediocre content. Will better come up with something quick; his channel is floundering.
I'm sure he has lots of ideals

I came on here to say just this Ding and Dong are in trouble. I'm not a Jackie super fan but if some real talent (well more talented then them) decided to relocate they are fucked.
I bet ol' Willy was scared shitless when Adam the Woo was thinking about moving there.

I’m not gonna lie I’m not a fan of Jackie though I think she isn’t as bad as some other vloggers, I’m not a subscriber but I have just binged her pigeon Forge Vlogs and she has made me want to go to the point to where I am looking at reservations. Yankee in the south hasn’t done that.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So many people safely got the vaccine for their job. YouTube is his "job".

Will had the opportunity to go on a cruise, but he's too stupid to get vaccinated. Now the opportunity has probably passed. He got lucky with the fires and pandemic viewers. Now that we've reached saturation with vloggers, only the most unique and creative will survive. Will blew it. He's losing his Smoky Mountain identity and he's not smart enough to offer anything new or creative in his travel vlogs. You blew it, Will.
I’m not gonna lie I’m not a fan of Jackie though I think she isn’t as bad as some other vloggers, I’m not a subscriber but I have just binged her pigeon Forge Vlogs and she has made me want to go to the point to where I am looking at reservations. Yankee in the south hasn’t done that.
You know why? Because Will is bored. He doesn't care.

Do you think bands like playing the same songs every night? Do you think actors like playing their same typecast roles?

Will, show business is repetition. Your brand is Smoky Mountain stupidity. Remove the Smoky Mountains and edit out (as best he can) the stupidity and you're left with nothing.

• Heart
Loveless cafe.
Strawberry tastes like strawberry. Peach tastes peachy. Snozzberries taste like snozzberries

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Loveless cafe.
Strawberry tastes like strawberry. Peach tastes peachy. Snozzberries taste like snozzberries
Why does he look and sound like he just rolled up out of the bed?
Cabbagey? Peachy? Really? They have gotten dumber or my tolerance is at zero.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why does he look and sound like he just rolled up out of the bed?
Cabbagey? Peachy? Really? They have gotten dumber or my tolerance is at zero.
Well I mean we do keep saying that them being stupid is their thing so they’re just doing what we asked them to do staying dumb as duck .. 😆

• Haha
Newest video got me shooketh! Will couldn't even figure out that he's posing in a bleeping biscuit at the world famous biscuit cafe that even Willard Scott talked about one time. 🤣
0503222121.jpg
Didn't matter though, he still went to town on it. 🤮🤢

• Haha
Are biscuits bread? I thought Dawn didn't like bread?
Biscuits aren't considered bread on their special keto diet. Hashbrowns in casserole form are also ok.
BTW, I've been to the Loveless and it was a huge disapointment. It was nothing but a tourist trap way on the other side of town. The biscuits weren't even all that good...very dry, and the ham was so salty and inedible. I did like the grits and red-eye gravy though because that was unique. And you're supposed to put sorgum on the biscuits, not jelly. But then again, I never agree with Willy's reviews. He raves about the worst tit, and often pans good stuff.

Last edited:
I found someone more illiterate than Will & Dawn.

Just for fun, I watched Blondie's Adventures (a known YITS stan)

She went to the RV Hall of Fame. She couldn't pronounce the word "housecar" or "jayhawk" among others. She skipped over other basic words while trying to read the signs. Even the dumb-YITS could read "housecar". Go see for yourself. You will be really disappointed in humanity. I can't even make fun of her. She's procreated, she votes and she can barely read.

Will, I know you read here. I need to apologize to you. Blondie's Adventures is dumber than you. I didn't think that was possible, but I was wrong and I'm sorry. Blondie's Adventures is practically illiterate and she has a grandchild. The baby can probably already read better than grandma. And the kid has more teeth.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.