Yankee in the South #6 Paid for by Chris and Mindy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Will can't pronounce accessories, so he calls them "upgrades". Lectric sent them a bunch of accessories so of course Will installed them all on his bike for Dawn's birthday. He's excited about the phone holder because "it will let you use what have you". They don't need saddle bags, they already have plenty on their asses. He'll probably just fill it with melted cheese for on the go snacking while he doesn't pedal.
Lectric, please don't send these imbeciles anything for free. They are hurting your rep. There are plenty of other RV Youtubers who promote you better than these 2 dumb hippos.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Notice he kept trying so hard to show that he was on zero pedal assist because we called him out here. It's the new fake shower. He got so winded going 7mph for 10 seconds that he had to stop and film ducks and talk to them ala ATW.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Way to go will, since you put all the upgrades on your bike and the “settle begs,” now you get to haul all the extra weight. Your selfishness screwed you this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Notice he kept trying so hard to show that he was on zero pedal assist because we called him out here. It's the new fake shower. He got so winded going 7mph for 10 seconds that he had to stop and film ducks and talk to them ala ATW.
You can tell he didn't last long on 0 pedal assist because for most of the video you could hear the electric motor and you could see him not pedaling in his shadows. I have an ebike and am usually in pedal assist so def know the sound of that motor. 😆 (and I don't lie about it)

Reactions: 10
You can tell he didn't last long on 0 pedal assist because for most of the video you could hear the electric motor and you could see him not pedaling in his shadows. I have an ebike and am usually in pedal assist so def know the sound of that motor. 😆 (and I don't lie about it)
Yup! He was trying so hard not to show the screen after he boasted all big about zero PA. He accidentally showed the display later in the video and of course the motor was maxed on PA-5. Poor editing strikes again Willy. Fake showers and fake pedaling!

He says us trolls are the type of people that will watch the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial. He is a piece of work. He also says he just sold a property. I call bullshit on that !! Liar. Dumb Dong is hanging her bare foot out the window as she slumps down in seat.
Judging by her hands, I'd bet she has some ugly feet. Eww.

Reactions: 5
Yup! He was trying so hard not to show the screen after he boasted all big about zero PA. He accidentally showed the display later in the video and of course the motor was maxed on PA-5. Poor editing strikes again Willy. Fake showers and fake pedaling!
I vote for that as the next title:
Yankee in the South #7 Fake Showers and Fake pedaling

• Heart
Reactions: 8
This racist fucker if talking about an African American gentleman in a “Lambo” on the livestream in a bad manner. He is unbelievable. He has turned the camera to show him also. Will and Dawn Grace are racists !!!!
I apologize my husband is watching this livestream back and I was listening and watching the screen a little when working and this guy is not african american he is a white man. I still don’t like the references he made about him but not technically racist. He had no business showing him on camera!!

Reactions: 5
Chris and Mindy no doubt bought those tickets.

I see she is wearing a Happy Birthday sash 🤢 it appears.
Probably just her bra strap.

They are staying at an Airbnb that he says him and Mindy booked together…yeah right🙄
They eat at a grilled cheese restaurant go figure
Dawn makes faces … again 🙄
They get ice cream.. go figure
Will is wearing a freaking sleeveless shirt because he is a slob and cannot even look nice for his wife’s birthday
Chris and Mindy got her a pillow of her dog honey bear she seems touched
Just a quick spelling correction: It's "pellow" not "pillow".

Then he kept saying he must be a rapper.
Will, we know what you're thinking...just say it...or a drug dealer.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Will, looks like you need a professional channel grower. YITS videos have struggled to hit 20K views for the last month. The biggest, most recent video is the Rod Run. I have news for you, Will: you're not a travel or a lifestyle channel. You're two dimwits in the Clampett vacation capital of the U.S. High gas prices and inflation are probably good for you because you will stay local. Your views drop precipitously when you stray from your identity. For better or worse, you staked your YouTube claim in the Smokies and that's your identity. You don't have the depth to branch out. Narrating from Wikipedia doesn't conceal the fact that you don't know anything. Stick to the Smokies. You at least have some background on it even if you're bored of mini-golf and go-kart tracks. It's your lot in life. It's not a lot, but it's your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
On the last live did I hear him ask if everyone would like more lives? If so, I guess that busy 50 state travel plan went out the window for real.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On the last live did I hear him ask if everyone would like more lives? If so, I guess that busy 50 state travel plan went out the window for real.
There was never a plan. Will doesn't plan anything. He just talks out of his ass in order to make himself look and sound more important than he really is. His deck, his roof, a cruise, Florida, Hershey, all things Will never had any intention of following through on. The lazy duck can't even maintain his yard properly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
There was never a plan. Will doesn't plan anything. He just talks out of his ass in order to make himself look and sound more important than he really is. His deck, his roof, a cruise, Florida, Hershey, all things Will never had any intention of following through on. The lazy duck can't even maintain his yard properly.
Can't wait for the roof to leak all over their precious junk collection and dongs hat. Dong gave it away when she said the deck was about to collapse and he scolded her.

New slog...big foot festival....yawn. First thing you notice Chris is carrying both chairs for him and Mindy. Willy of course makes Dong shlep her own. The idiot is just like TTT touching everything on the vendor tables, stupid unvaccinated idiot. Jacob the carpet bagger, must be why they actually went. What a waste of YT space.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
But I thought there were too many vloggers going to the Bigfoot Festival and Will wasn't going to go because it just wasn't original enough for him? I swear he's been even more full of tit than usual lately. Like everything he says is a big, fat lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He doesn't even lie well.... he does the whole "viewers have asked...." or "I have a friend....". He never gives a name or identifies anyone because they don't exist. He makes up these supposed "viewers" who contact him all so he can spew his BS but make it look like it was just a response to someone.... my husband and I have watched the channel mainly to make fun and see our fav spots in the park, but honestly the way he handled Dawn's Birthday was just disgusting. He put forth literally 0 effort and then had the balls to complain about the cost of the tickets. It's 2022 and you are seeing Bon Jovi... did he think they were gonna be $25??
Also..... I wanna know how they really met. They say in an Irish bar to hear a band... but that doesn't sound like anything Dawn would go to on her own....

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.