Yankee in the South #6 Paid for by Chris and Mindy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time!!
Title courtesy of @Its Got Flavur

Sorry I've been a little MIA, so I'm behind. Were they actually in Tennessee and didn't go to the annual hot rod show?
Probably afraid of being called out in public again about how his channel sucks.
He's a walking public embarrassment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Boy, that Rod Run video was tremendous. I'm so grateful for Will reading all of the writing on the windshields for me, otherwise neither of us would know the models and years of the cars, especially the 1978 T.A. (It's a Trans Am, idiot) Will and Dawn are the king and queen of exposition. All they do is describe what's in front of their faces, no thought or insight.

Reactions: 12
Boy, that Rod Run video was tremendous. I'm so grateful for Will reading all of the writing on the windshields for me, otherwise neither of us would know the models and years of the cars, especially the 1978 T.A. (It's a Trans Am, idiot) Will and Dawn are the king and queen of exposition. All they do is describe what's in front of their faces, no thought or insight.
They will follow this vlog up with one where they walk around their neighborhood reading addresses. Will: "Dawn, did you notice that the even numbers are on one side of the street and the odd ones on the other side?" Dawn: "I guess"

• Haha
Willy quickly lost interest in the rod runs because it was NEVER his interest in the first place. It was all an act to please Dad, and gain sympathy from the Stans. I know a lot about cars, and from what Will says...I know he knows absolute JACK tit about classic cars. Willy's way of coping with the loss of his Dad is to take on his Dad's hobbies and try to earn his love post-mortem. That's the whole reason he did Route 66; to fill a void he was never able to fullfill when Dad was alive. Too late man! You snoozed and losed. Will is a complete bullshitter. I can clearly tell he knows minimal about cars, RV's, mechanics, Vegas, and Route 66. Willy is a jack of all trades, master of NONE! except....gluttony.

• Heart
Willy quickly lost interest in the rod runs because it was NEVER his interest in the first place. It was all an act to please Dad, and gain sympathy from the Stans. I know a lot about cars, and from what Will says...I know he knows absolute JACK tit about classic cars. Willy's way of coping with the loss of his Dad is to take on his Dad's bobbies and try to earn his love post-mortem. That's the whole reason he did Route 66; to fill a void he was never able to fullfill when Dad was alive. Too late man! You snoozed and losed. Will is a complete bullshitter. I can clearly tell he knows minimal about cars, RV's, mechanics, and Route 66.
You would think he would take one of his many cars that are in the basement to show them off. He's such a poser.

Live again 🤡 in less than 10 minutes they have sung hbd 5 times.

Reactions: 8
You would think he would take one of his many cars that are in the basement to show them off. He's such a poser.
First of all, he wont have access to those vehicles until Mom dies. Even then, he doesn't have the skill to fix cars nor the funds to pay a qualified mechanic. He'll probably end up selling them as-is and then buying a ton of crockpots to melt cheese because he will then take up Mom's hobbies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks Will for telling me that the price of melk, cars, and houses have gone up.

• Haha
Will wanted to see the Donny Osmond Vegas Show but he didn't because money.

Will has a vlog stuck in the cloud as he claims.

So now we are to believe he has videos from R66 that are stuck in the cloud 🤣 maybe he should release the video from the people who gave him a free tour in Florida? They stopped coming into chat about 6 months ago, I guess they got tired of broken promises....kinda like windchime people. Lying assholes.

Will wanted to see the Donny Osmond Vegas Show but he didn't because money.

Will has a vlog stuck in the cloud as he claims.
Exactly, you can tickets 5 minutes before a show in most cases....liar, liar, liar

Reactions: 10
Denise C disappeared from the livestream chats about the time Watching from the Sidelines showed up 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Three hours is not jet lag.

If you think you are going to Cancun, you better update your passports, a-holes. Will & Dawn are so worldly. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He did ANOTHER Townsend video? So the plan is to do everything they've covered before only on ebikes.

• Haha
Now Will claims to have gone to school for Marketing. I don't think there are enough years for all the things he claims to have done lmaoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Now Will claims to have gone to school for Marketing. I don't think there are enough years for all the things he claims to have done lmaoo
Came here to say this same thing. Apparently Will is Dr. Strange. He can control the multi-verse.

What a great time to meet Best Life And Beyond. They have such a great reputation right now. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.