Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Will was such a dick while Dawn was opening her presents. He can't handle not being the center of attention for even a couple of minutes.

Chris and Mindy put more thought, effort and money than that fat fuck did. All he did was latch onto their trip and take credit for it. Will, you are such a fat, lazy jerk. Just an all around awful, selfish person.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Detroit313

So did anybody watch the Kings Island video
Yes, he rode rides and ya wanna know why? Because he is tattle life and SMFOLLIES puppet! 😃
If the comments say he doesn't do something...he does it! You guys are great at reverse Psychology
Just think of the crazy things you can make him do now LOL "Will would never eat a worm!" LOL

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Ridgedy Noodles

I'm 9 minutes into the birthday weekend video and it already has all the makings of one of the cringiest videos I've ever seen of them. No way Will had any part of booking the AirBnB, that was 100% Mindy because you know his cheap ass would make Dong drive back home in the middle of the night. Why does he do that horrid giggle after every observation? During the kitchen tour "Kitchen looks like fun. Giggle" opens drawer "ah, intencils". Giggle Giggle.

• Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
I know less about Hershey's Chocolate World now than I did when that video started.

Watching that video literally made me dumber.

• Haha

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Newsflash: Dawn says that boyseberry tastes like boysenberry. The BBQ chicken boysenberry pizza tastes like boysenberry, chicken and BBQ sauce. Boysenberry Sasparilla tastes like boysenberry and sasparilla. Wow. To get insight like that, I'd have to read the front of the label. Not to mention spending the first part of the video in the gift shops. Every gift shop has tshirts and magnets. This video is absolutely terrible.

• Haha
  • Wow

scopeyscope

VIP Member
This is how it probably went:

Will: what you guys doing this weekend?

Chris: we were headed to the Bigfoot festival

Will: well I guess if you’re going we will ride with you… lunch is on you right?

• Haha
  • Heart

Furmingos

VIP Member
I'm so damn close to unsubscibing because YITS is no longer an entertaining trainwreck to watch. Youtube trainwrecks are a dime a dozen these days and I can easily move on to another. Willy Ole Boy, I'm about to spill the beans and help you out big time and lead you in the right direction because it's obvious you are absolutely clueless on how to maintain the Youtube following that luckily fell into your lap. Your current direction is killing your channel, so listen up Fatty McButterpants!
First of all, swallow your pride and stop being such an arrogant prick. That drives people away faster than anything! Be a humble numbskull idiot. People eat that up. You aren't God's gift to Youtube. You are not a celebrity. Truth be told your channel grew because people hate watch you. They hate you! They love to watch you two buffoons bumble your way cluelessly through the Smokies like adult children. You all are an absolute trainwreck...and THAT IS WHY PEOPLE WATCH. So don't edit out the buffoonery. When you can't ride a rollercoaster because you're too fat, film that walk of shame, don't edit it out. People subscribed to watch you simpletons waddle around aimlessly, stuff your gullets with shitty food, and mispronunce menus and other basic words like FURMINGOS. That was the appeal of your channel man! If you start pronouning FLAMINGOS correctly I've instantly lost interest in the channel. Cater directly to your followers. Your followers are mostly hate watchers and also some loyal stans who are as dumb as yourselves. The stans want Smokies content only....NOT Vegas, Hershey, Cali, Route 66, etc...bullshit. They only want Smokies content. Don't lose those loyalists by trying to travel afar. You do not have the skill or charisma of Woo or Carpetbagger to cover the entire country. Stick to the Smokies to keep your Stans from rapidly unsubbing. And you better also cater to the hate-watchers because they are your majority base. Be the buffoons and simpletons you really are. Dont edit that stuff out. Mispronounce menus and words like Furminos, Carneenos, and Chagganooga! They love it. You both need to embrace the TRAINWRECK that you are. Don't hide it by editing that shit out...film it and live iit because that's your true selves. Your editing needs to be minimal and terrible, because that's what makes you entertaining and funny. Yall are DUMB-ASSES and that's what the viewers want to see! The people at the zoo are mezmerized by the stupid gorillas throwing poo at each other. Reality stars like Honey Booboo, Paris Hilton, Duck Dynasty, Anna Nicole Smith, etc...made a living doing just that. YOU"RE WELCOME!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
"HELLO EVERYBODY!!! Today we're at the Kentucky Welcome Center off I-75. We'll show you their restrooms, their vending machines, their parking spots, and a bunch of COOL TREES AND BROCHURES!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 16

esc2476

Chatty Member
He doesn't want to go because it will cost him regular price to get in. He doesnt have a season pass to go there.
I think he doesn’t want to go because Chris and Mindy don’t want to go so he would have to pay fir everything.

yanasi

VIP Member
Theme park enthusiasts call indoor slow-moving rides like Hounted Mansion and Pirates of the Carribean "dark rides". Adam The Woo loves "dark rides" as opposed to coasters and Carpetbagger is trying to visit every dark ride in the country. Willy is just a copycat who idolizes them and has no original ideals whatsoever. He even copies them with his fake screaming and over-the-top fake excitement on the rides. Dark ride is defined as "an indoor amusement ride on which passengers aboard guided vehicles travel through specially lit scenes that typically contain animation, sound, music and special effects. Appearing as early as the 19th century, such exhibits include tunnels of love, scary themes and interactive stories"
I’m not trying to be mean, but if Will wants to copy people, then copy people who wear sleeves. There is a very clear line in the sand between people who can go sleeveless and those who can’t. Please stay in your lane Will.

• Haha
  • Heart

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
I also thought will’s comment on being familiar with CAT forklifts was strange considering his latest story is that he worked in Human Resources. A forklift certified, Human Resources, “pizza rear” operating, marketing, debate team, real estate expert is literally the definition of a jack of all trades.
I mostly read here for the tea because I can only watch so much before I'm bored or annoyed out of my mind. But I have noticed that since I've started watching... his insecurities are really showing more and more. He spews forth every thing that pops into his head to try to show that he is "knowledgeable" (usually made up or grossly exaggerated) to try to prove his self worth. Love when Dawn gives him the side eye when he starts his BS.
For such a blow hard, lying baffoon....he is small and insecure as hell. He's even jealous of his own wife and Chris. But they are too nice to quit putting up with his shit. He has to put them down to try to make himself feel better about himself. I used to be team #freeDawn. But she has bought into his BS and grifting ways. Chris may be nice, but he's too stupid/simple to know he is being taken advantage of to the extreme. Even against his own wife's approval.
Now I am fully #teamMindy. I hope she really rips Will a new one sometime on live stream when she finally gets fed up of Will making fun of her husband and her husband not standing up for himself. Hell, I would pay to see that happen. #teamMindy

• Heart

KingLlama

Chatty Member
"HELLO EVERYBODY!!! Today we're at the Kentucky Welcome Center off I-75. We'll show you their restrooms, their vending machines, their parking spots, and a bunch of COOL TREES AND BROCHURES!!!"
"Look, Dawn! This Pepsi machine takes coins, bills, AND credit cards! And they have Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Diet Mountain Dew, Dr. Pepper, Diet Dr. Pepper, and Sierra Mist. Heh heh heh...yeah. Of course, we went with the water fountain back inside the welcome center, because when you're at a welcome center, you gotta have that classic tap water blasting into your face through a hole where small children have placed their entire mouths. Sometimes people say 'Geez Will, why don't you all buy an actual drink from one of these vending machines instead of touching the button on a water fountain that hundreds of other people have touched?' But the truth is, this is how we quenched our thirst back in my day. We'd just drink out of a hose or a fountain like a furmingo, instead of spending our money on something carbumated. Heh heh heh...yeah."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Its Got Flavur

VIP Member
Dawn complaining about "Mr. McNasties". Don't act like you sacrificed anything. You didn't get vaccinated. You only wore a mask when you had to, you fat, selfish bitch. Fuck you, you illiterate idiot.

• Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Will was such a dick while Dawn was opening her presents. He can't handle not being the center of attention for even a couple of minutes.

Chris and Mindy put more thought, effort and money than that fat fuck did. All he did was latch onto their trip and take credit for it. Will, you are such a fat, lazy jerk. Just an all around awful, selfish person.
Yeah that douche bag was mocking her perfume which was such a thoughtful gift. I really wish she would wise up and leave and regain the dignity for her self she probably had before she met him

• Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
Yeah talking about his mooching.. at 17:50 he actually looks at Chris’ dessert and says “Chris are you gonna share?”. I’m like WTF dude get your own shit you louse

• Angry
  • Wow