Yankee in the South #6 Paid for by Chris and Mindy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m catching up and just watched some of the birthday vlog. Chris and Mindy gave Dawn truly wonderful gifts. Like. They put so much thought into everything! Dawn seemed truly touched by the pillow and necklace, and the perfume was a really fun idea. Mindy in particular seems like a really good person and friend.

Did I miss where Will gave her anything? Or were the concert tickets she didn’t really seem to want her gift? Because we all know he isn’t going to give her something he can’t benefit from himself!
He gave her zero. The tickets, that he bitched about, were the only gift. Not even a card or a frickin piece of confetti. If he had thought of the decorations and had Chris and Mindy put them up as a surprise he would have bragged about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
St. William said he never went to Nashville before because it has a lotta bars and drinking and what have you and what not. This is the same idiot who goes to Vegas multiple times a year and always talks about wanting to go to mardi gras in New Orleans.

Mindy and Chris have have already done more for Dawn in one birthday, than Fatty McButterpants has done for her in a lifetime. He even bitched about the price Mindy paid for the Bon Jovi tickets. I doubt he paid her back in full. He certainly didn't even pay one cent for the AirB&B. Mindy had the Bon Jovi trip already planned and Free Wilyl caught wind of it and decided to tag along and make them foot the bill for her birthday festivites just like they paid for Valentimes dinner. The birthday was 100% brought to you by Chris & Mindy and then the fat bastard had the nerve to make fun of their gifts. Basically the selfish stingy asshole bought himself an ebike for Dawn's birthday and used the trip to Nashville as an excuse to film more vlogs and stiff his pie hole with biscuits.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have never heard of someone who has so many change in plans. He keeps saying they were going to go here or there...but. Maybe stop talking so damn much about nothing.
He did bring up SMH, guess he wants to put out that he is still friends with him after he posted he hasn't seen them since December.

Reactions: 7
He said he was “on the wall” as to whether or not they are going to the Bigfoot Festival. Did you mean “on the fence” Will? Moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have never heard of someone who has so many change in plans. He keeps saying they were going to go here or there...but. Maybe stop talking so damn much about nothing.
Because Will is a liar and total bullshitter. Never believe anything he says. He only goes places when he gets a free deal because he's dirt poor and unemployed.

He said he was “on the wall” as to whether or not they are going to the Bigfoot Festival. Did you mean “on the fence” Will? Moron.
That means they definately aren't going. He's like Humpty Dumpty on the wall and his channel is having a big fall.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did you catch where some dude told Will that his band was playing at Ole Reds or whatever the restaurant name is? He invited Will to watch him play. Will was like

"...yeah...um..yeah...I'll definitely come see you play...would love to meet you...um what date....I may have family coming in the weekend...sure..."

He's not going to go. Don't lie...lol

Did you catch where some dude told Will that his band was playing at Ole Reds or whatever the restaurant name is? He invited Will to watch him play. Will was like

"...yeah...um..yeah...I'll definitely come see you play...would love to meet you...um what date....I may have family coming in the weekend...sure..."

He's not going to go. Don't lie...lol
Nitpicky Will hated Ole Red when it opened in Gburg. His review said it was a loud overpriced tourist trap. But now he likes it because he found out the original one is in Nashville and another being built in Vegas. Now he says he needs to re-review it.

Reactions: 5
With inflation and gas prices expect The Willionaire to vlog more free stuff: more hikes, more ebikes and festivals.

Will has gotten out of spending money on Dawn's birthday two years in a row. Last year it was a gift card from a stan. This year it was Chris and Mindy planning and paying for it. Will, we get it, you resent your wife.

• Heart
This racist fucker if talking about an African American gentleman in a “Lambo” on the livestream in a bad manner. He is unbelievable. He has turned the camera to show him also. Will and Dawn Grace are racists !!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
This racist fucker if talking about an African American gentleman in a “Lambo” on the livestream in a bad manner. He is unbelievable. He has turned the camera to show him also. Will and Dawn Grace are racists !!!!
Then he kept saying he must be a rapper.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
He says us trolls are the type of people that will watch the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial. He is a piece of work. He also says he just sold a property. I call bullshit on that !! Liar. Dumb Dong is hanging her bare foot out the window as she slumps down in seat.

He says us trolls are the type of people that will watch the Johnny Depp/Amber Heard trial. He is a piece of work. He also says he just sold a property. I call bullshit on that !! Liar. Dumb Dong is hanging her bare foot out the window as she slumps down in seat.
In Tennessee, you can see all property owned by anyone. Guess his property was in a different county or state, LOL.

Will, stop trying to use words that are more than one syllable. It’s fruition, not “full tuition.” He really is the stupidest person on all of YouTube.

• Haha
  • Heart
In Tennessee, you can see all property owned by anyone. Guess his property was in a different county or state, LOL.

Nah it is a lie like everything else he spews.

Willy, boy you read here today? you already removed the racist livestream??? You can’t stand your true colors getting out their for your stans to see. You are a disgusting human being and I just hope more and more see that!! You will have to get a real job at Fannie Farkles or Bucees if they hire High School dropout’s?

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Hey y'all real-estate Willy has some great advise for everyone. A motel may be cheaper than renting an apartment. Didn't he learn his lesson on Route 66? He ran out of money cause he thought motels were $19 a night.

Please Will go hike the grand canyon....oh sorry it's a mountain..according to you.

Why is he filming this random guy? Will you don't like your nonexistent stalkers following you why are you filming this guy. Your comments a out of line and your hood is showing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hey y'all real-estate Willy has some great advise for everyone. A motel may be cheaper than renting an apartment. Didn't he learn his lesson on Route 66? He ran out of money cause he thought motels were $19 a night.

Please Will go hike the grand canyon....oh sorry it's a mountain..according to you.

Why is he filming this random guy? Will you don't like your nonexistent stalkers following you why are you filming this guy. Your comments a out of line and your hood is showing.
Yep he already removed the livestream so must have come on here and read??

So I'm actually currently watching the livestream. Are there any clips anyone needed lol? This is a hot mess

Reactions: 5
Did he remove the livestream in the park? That's an actual smart thing he did. I have no idea why someone would care about an affluent young man with a Lamborghini spending time in a park. If anything, he should be worried about two poor hillbillies in a crappy, old car staring at him and his car. He probably has more money than you do, Will, while you're a 'know-en' liar and grifter. If someone was going to turn to crime, I'm going to bet it will be the fat, stupid, lazy liar with a big ego who doesn't have any discernable skills or work ethic.

I noticed that all of the gifts the electric bike company sent were put on Will's bike, not Dawn's. He's such a selfish prick. It's always Will first.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.