Yankee in the South #6 Paid for by Chris and Mindy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice how they only bought one food card but Mooched on chris and mindy who appears bought two. Of course they mooch waaaay more than just that.
Yes, noticed that Chris gave up his pizza and Mindy a meatball. Doesn’t sound like much but food in parks is generally expensive for small portions. Poor Mindy probably can’t even complain to Chris about the moochers at night since they’re likely sleeping on an air mattress on their hotel room floor.

Plus, I’m getting grossed out over them basically sharing their food and slobbers everywhere they go. Do they sit at home and eat dinner off the same plate? C’mon, if you need to share an ear of corn, just cut the damn thing in half first.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'd be willing to bet that Will eats Beanee Weanee straight out of the can.

• Sick
  • Haha
Newsflash: Dawn says that boyseberry tastes like boysenberry. The BBQ chicken boysenberry pizza tastes like boysenberry, chicken and BBQ sauce. Boysenberry Sasparilla tastes like boysenberry and sasparilla. Wow. To get insight like that, I'd have to read the front of the label. Not to mention spending the first part of the video in the gift shops. Every gift shop has tshirts and magnets. This video is absolutely terrible.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
This vlog is tit, looks like the trackers at this point. Eat, shop, touch stuff you're not going to buy, do no research on what is at the park.

Reactions: 12
I swear Mindy is just over him. The look of disgust is real. I think we all have that friend that is tolerated for the sake of others.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah talking about his mooching.. at 17:50 he actually looks at Chris’ dessert and says “Chris are you gonna share?”. I’m like WTF dude get your own tit you louse

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I swear Mindy is just over him. The look of disgust is real. I think we all have that friend that is tolerated for the sake of others.
As I was watching I was thinking that Mindy must really love Chris to put up with those two bozos. But I still can’t figure out why Chris likes him so much. I guess he’s just one of those people who likes everyone.

Reactions: 13
She did say she wanted to go to Disneyland. He claims that pass will get them info Cedar Point, Carrowinds and Kings Island ?
The Platinum pass they got at KBF is good for all Cedar Fair parks, including KBF, Cedar Point, Carowinds, Kings Islands and others.

How random was Dawn walking so far ahead of everyone? I get walking ahead of Will if it's just the two of them, but wouldn't a person want walk with her friends Chris and Mindy?

Why did they even go and get a pass? They're not going to ride roller coasters at the other parks. They're just going to eat. It's strictly to make videos. Will doesn't care or research. The parks are just a place for more gluttony.

Reactions: 12
How random was Dawn walking so far ahead of everyone? I get walking ahead of Will if it's just the two of them, but wouldn't a person want walk with her friends Chris and Mindy?

Why did they even go and get a pass? They're not going to ride roller coasters at the other parks. They're just going to eat. It's strictly to make videos. Will doesn't care or research. The parks are just a place for more gluttony.
I'm sure they turn it in for a tax write off. Will probably had the bright ideal to do that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone know approximately what time Chris said something on the livestream about Will and Dawn having margaritas
Or daiquiris or some thing I think somebody said that he said something like that

The Platinum pass they got at KBF is good for all Cedar Fair parks, including KBF, Cedar Point, Carowinds, Kings Islands and others.
So Will and Dawn can visit all those parks and stuff their faces, instead of riding roller coasters (the real reason to visit those parks). Great content lol.

Reactions: 10
Will reminds me of the dad from A Christmas Story when he gets his leg lamp delivered and tells his wife, "" it must be fancy it says FRA GEEL E "(Fragile). Arugula is not that unusual that you can't pronounce it.

• Haha
I don’t know how you can pig out on food all day and have the energy to walk around? It would make me feel all sluggish eating all that food. Dawn and Will are disgusting how they eat off the same food even the corn 🤢

Does anyone know approximately what time Chris said something on the livestream about Will and Dawn having margaritas
Or daiquiris or some thing I think somebody said that he said something like that
It is that livestream from Vegas he did on his channel but not sure at what time he said it.

Last edited:
I don’t have the time stamp but he was careful to say “virgin” margaritas. I did pick up on that.

Damn it's even getting hard to hate watch these two freaking bozos. The vlogs with Chris and Mindy are just so awkward and hard to watch. They probably didn't ride any coasters because they are a couple of fat pigs. No way Chris with his big belly fits and Will is probably just too large as well. This vlog is a huge step back in quality (not that there was much to begin with). It was like four idiots just filmed themselves at a theme park for the first time ever and put it on YouTube. The cringe worthy interaction between them all and the mispronounced words and the mediocre reviews of everything there is painful to watch. We watched them early on and thought here are a couple of simpletons doing YouTube videos on the Smokies but they were the only ones and we wanted information about the area before we went. Well we finally went last month and honestly it was just OK in my opinion. Close to tapping out as they are of no use to me anymore.

Damn it's even getting hard to hate watch these two freaking bozos. The vlogs with Chris and Mindy are just so awkward and hard to watch. They probably didn't ride any coasters because they are a couple of fat pigs. No way Chris with his big belly fits and Will is probably just too large as well. This vlog is a huge step back in quality (not that there was much to begin with). It was like four idiots just filmed themselves at a theme park for the first time ever and put it on YouTube. The cringe worthy interaction between them all and the mispronounced words and the mediocre reviews of everything there is painful to watch. We watched them early on and thought here are a couple of simpletons doing YouTube videos on the Smokies but they were the only ones and we wanted information about the area before we went. Well we finally went last month and honestly it was just OK in my opinion. Close to tapping out as they are of no use to me anymore.
Dawns disgusted look after she eats something then says it’s good got a lot of flavor but her face says otherwise 🙄. All 4 of them are whackadoodles .

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.