Yankee in the South #6 Paid for by Chris and Mindy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220412-012433_YouTube.jpg

I was checking out one of Chris's lives. Look at this dildo the king of YouTube right here. Can't stand this bleeping douche canoe. Guarantee he wouldn't do that in a Woo or Bagger video. I head to Tenn tomorrow I'll keep you posted if I stop at a Walgreens and they are doing a sit on their asses in a parking lot chat.

Reactions: 9
Don't tell me she doesn't gamble.
Well, the pictures don't lie. Proof of drinking and gambling. Listen, if I was in Vegas I'd do my share of both drinking and gambling most likely. However, you wouldn't catch me on YT claiming the opposite. These pictures aren't hard to find and the internet doesn't forget.

Also, just curious how many here started watching Will and Dawn to honestly get ideas for things to do in PG/G? I was all in for a bit, watching everything I could leading up to a trip for my family. We even met up with them once. I think the cringe took over and then I realized that they were accepting money from their viewers - something I considered doing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Well, the pictures don't lie. Proof of drinking and gambling. Listen, if I was in Vegas I'd do my share of both drinking and gambling most likely. However, you wouldn't catch me on YT claiming the opposite. These pictures aren't hard to find and the internet doesn't forget.

Also, just curious how many here started watching Will and Dawn to honestly get ideas for things to do in PG/G? I was all in for a bit, watching everything I could leading up to a trip for my family. We even met up with them once. I think the cringe took over and then I realized that they were accepting money from their viewers - something I considered doing.
I love Vegas and do my share of fun stuff too. I am not a hypocrite like Ding and Dong.
I found them to plan a trip as well. They had some vlogs that were somewhat helpful. But they are really garbage people at this point.

Day 2 of Vegas is up and willy even starts untrue rumors there, Circus Circus is the new Applebarn. They stopped for gas and willy contributed to the cost by using his Kroger loyalty card so Chris could save 3 cents. They go to Area 51 and dummy got the coordinates wrong 🙄 thankfully they ended up at the alien whorehouse 👽 I would have given anything for them to have walked in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did anybody notice in the latest video that Chris paid for the rental car and Cheap Willy made him pay for the gas too? You can tell when Chris thanks him for letting him use his Kroger discount card to save 3 cents.

It also seemed like Yawn didn't know what a brothel was. She didn't realize what it was until she saw "hot girls and cold beer".

• Haha

My parents accidentally stumbled across Will and Dong a while back while watching USA travel vlogs. They watch a lot of stuff like that since we live in a far-off country and like to keep up with the rest of the world/ plan potential future visits. We got weird vibes from Will, but continued watching for the destinations. The livestream with the blaitant racism towards Chinese people did us in. I don't know if it's still up, but it was in (I think?) 2021, a livestream while Will was unboxing a supposedly wooden sign he ordered on Amazon. It came made of acrylic, and he went on to complain, adding since it was from China, it was probably covered in Covid. Real bleeping nice, lost us right there and then. Also, my sister and I took the liberty of checking the Amazon listing and it clearly stated it was 100% acrylic, bumblefuck just obviously didn't care to look.

Reactions: 10
Why can’t she keep her bra straps from not showing all the time? You can’t tell me she can’t feel the straps hanging off her shoulders. It appears that Mindy must have flat ironed Dawn’s hair. It did not look like straw for once.

The we don’t drink or gamble talk are complete lies for the holy roller flock.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What are the odds that the Lion King of Knoxville would bump into the Lying King of Sevierville in Vegas?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Did anybody notice in the latest video that Chris paid for the rental car and Cheap Willy made him pay for the gas too? You can tell when Chris thanks him for letting him use his Kroger discount card to save 3 cents.

It also seemed like Yawn didn't know what a brothel was. She didn't realize what it was until she saw "hot girls and cold beer".
Chris definitely paid for lunch and dinner from the first vegas video too. Notice how he didnt show the bill for either meal then but shows the bill during the second video. Why not show us every bill Willy?

And why was Will so obsessed with that Alien Brothel? maybe hes giving us a hint to his next big business venture. Starring Dawn as the headliner :sick:
Here he is testing out how business would go
Big Willy.jpg

Not to mention im still trying to figure out why Chris was more entertaining in the video than Will or Dawng :LOL:

P.S.
HEY WILL YOURE FROM OUTER SPACE! :alien:
-us internet trolls :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8
We know why Will was obsessed with the Alien Brothel. I can't believe his religious stans haven't picked up on the fact that he's not actually religious or attends church. I guess it's just tribal politics at its worst.

I love how Chris pays $100 in gas and Will's directions got them lost and wasted gas. They drove to a truckstop. What a genius.

At 6:23 in the Vegas Video Will quotes (or rips off) his hero Adam The Woo. "There goes the Monorail"

• Sad
Reactions: 11

I was in the same boat. Watching to see what there was to do. But then they lives everyday raking in that superchat money. Didn't take me long to see he was an arrogant duck. Like who does this dude think he is? My girlfriend's sister sent them a gift card. I even bought a couple stickers from them.

I was in the same boat. Watching to see what there was to do. But then they lives everyday raking in that superchat money. Didn't take me long to see he was an arrogant duck. Like who does this dude think he is? My girlfriend's sister sent them a gift card. I even bought a couple stickers from them.
Glad I never sent them any money. I still have magnets on my garage refrigerator from the meetup we went to but they gave those away.

Speaking of the meetups, I remember thinking how outgoing and somehow “different” Dawn acted in person. She wasn’t completely backwards and juvenile like she is in the videos. I’m probably wrong, but maybe part of “Dawn” is an act? It was just weird to me.

I’m sure Rhonda Skipper and the others shall clutch their collective pearls over all of the free advertising Will gave a brothel.

There are full grown adults who don’t know what a cathouse is??? Not buying it Will. Leave the sex workers alone!

Reactions: 7
The sex workers are making a more honest living than he is.
Yup. I fully support people stopping their financial support of vloggers, instead using the money to support sex work.

THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION FOR YOU TO START AN ONLYFANS WILLIAM.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yup. I fully support people stopping their financial support of vloggers, instead using the money to support sex work.

THIS IS NOT A SUGGESTION FOR YOU TO START AN ONLYFANS WILLIAM.
I don't know about that. Dawn's omni-present bra straps have always turned me on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.