Yankee in the South #6 Paid for by Chris and Mindy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right!!!! It was just really weird, Dong looked like she was gonna burst out laughing. Why not put the freaking camera down and enjoy.
Then Chris about to give it to Mind! I can’t think of a less romantic spot than staring at Ding and Dong.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The whole gondola boat ride made me uncomfortable.
The Venetian gondola ride was more cringe than Will's odd array of disgusting mystery meats he choose at the buffet. At least Dong seemed to enjoy the ride and serenade. Willy looked terrified the whole time because he was expecting he would be forced to kiss her and catch the girl cooties. Seeing Chris sucking on Mindy's temple like a leech was nauseating :sick: but thank God it wasn't Will and Dong

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Why not put the freaking camera down and enjoy
Too true. I didn't need to see his big mug with that tit eating grin on his face. Then to act all high and mighty to wear a t-shirt to a "fancy" steakhouse I was through. I agree with others that it is almost to irritating to even hate watch anymore....but I probably will.

Reactions: 13
Just got to watch the vlog. Wtf was that? Them looking into the camera that whole ride was so cringe. I will say the gondolier had a beautiful voice but it was hard to concentrate on him bec of Will staring creepily into the camera.
As far as the Buffet… Will… you will die early if you keep eating like that. That was a grotesque amount of meat. 🤢

Reactions: 8
That video would have been way better if Dawn (or Chris 😂) re-enacted this scene from “Like a Virgin” in the gondola.

8E360959-2D45-4FA3-96BD-47CE60F81624.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Damn driving live....Mindy is silent, Fong must have fell asleep and all Willy is doing is talking to Chris about bs. His ass thinks he knows something about everything.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Damn driving live....Mindy is silent, Fong must have fell asleep and all Willy is doing is talking to Chris about bs. His ass thinks he knows something about everything.
He just called Chris the "real estate mongrel of the Smokies" and he's arguing that Kaley Cuoco is William Shatner's real daughter because he saw them in a commercial together.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Holy fuq does he own another shirt? He should go raid Tim trackers closet, Tim owns about 1000 tshirts and most are unworn

OK so now we know that Dawn is always tired because Will snores so bad she can’t sleep at night

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No. You don't understand. Will owns 5 other Snoopy tshirts, just like the red swimming shirt. He's so clean, not a slob at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You know a restaurant is fancy when Will puts on his dress t-shirt with no logos.
Hold it, isn't that the same restaurant that he's wearing that t and he's sitting with Chris and Mindy and then the same restaurant he's sitting with BLAB wearing same t? Did he get up from sitting with Chris and Mindy and go sit with BLAB?
What happened to Chris and Mindy? Am I seeing some more rudeness from Will and Dawn towards Chris and Mindy?

Reactions: 6
Hold it, isn't that the same restaurant that he's wearing that t and he's sitting with Chris and Mindy and then the same restaurant he's sitting with BLAB wearing same t? Did he get up from sitting with Chris and Mindy and go sit with BLAB?
What happened to Chris and Mindy? Am I seeing some more rudeness from Will and Dawn towards Chris and Mindy?
They ate with Chris and Mindy and only went to blab for a photo op.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.