Yankee in the South #6 Paid for by Chris and Mindy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t have the time stamp but he was careful to say “virgin” margaritas. I did pick up on that.
Ah ok that’s different then. Though I do wonder if they were

Dawns disgusted look after she eats something then says it’s good got a lot of flavor but her face says otherwise 🙄. All 4 of them are whackadoodles .
Strange I only know of one other person that uses the term whackadoodle and they ass kiss everything Adam the woo

Reactions: 5
Ah ok that’s different then. Though I do wonder if they were

Strange I only know of one other person that uses the term whackadoodle and they ass kiss everything Adam the woo
We did see wine on table in decanter’s and empty wine glasses in front of W&D at the Italian restaurant. That is on video evidence!!

Reactions: 7
Will reminds me of the dad from A Christmas Story when he gets his leg lamp delivered and tells his wife, "" it must be fancy it says FRA GEEL E "(Fragile). Arugula is not that unusual that you can't pronounce it.
Someone send a leg lamp to their PO box IMMEDIATELY

• Haha
Let's talk about Pompsie, the YouTube that Will is so excited about.
No wonder Will wants to be like him and be friends with him. Pompsie
Is live right now. Check out this screen shot. This guy is a cash cow!
I'm actually stunned people are throwing $$$ at him!

Attachments

Let's talk about Pompsie, the YouTube that Will is so excited about.
No wonder Will wants to be like him and be friends with him. Pompsie
Is live right now. Check out this screen shot. This guy is a cash cow!
I'm actually stunned people are throwing $$$ at him!
If you look at his website, he makes and edits videos for other youtubers - https://chrispomparelli.com/. Maybe Chris is hiring him to help with his and Will and Yawn's channel. We know Will is not hiring anybody since he maintains numerous, mysterious websites.

Is Las Vegas that unattainable? It seems like everyone I know goes to Las Vegas. I don't know why all the vloggers go and act like they are the first people to have ever been there. Looking at the view counts, it seems that the YITS stans don't approve of Shill and Dong going to Sin City and Alien Brothels. It's weird how Will is sometimes in touch with his fans' sensibilities and other times completely clueless.

Also, I get the impression that Will didn't know Pompsie until Chris pointed him out and they met him in Las Vegas. Now, of course, Will is the foremost Pompsie expert.

Reactions: 9
On the screenshot above, Chris says "thanks for all your hard work to bring us to Vegas" Doesn't sound like the chance encounter they made it out to be. :unsure:
actually Chris said "thanks for all your hard work to bring us Vegas". One word can make a big difference. Not sure Pompsie brought them TO Vegas. TBD (to quote Dave Kay).

Is Las Vegas that unattainable? It seems like everyone I know goes to Las Vegas. I don't know why all the vloggers go and act like they are the first people to have ever been there. Looking at the view counts, it seems that the YITS stans don't approve of Shill and Dong going to Sin City and Alien Brothels. It's weird how Will is sometimes in touch with his fans' sensibilities and other times completely clueless.

Also, I get the impression that Will didn't know Pompsie until Chris pointed him out and they met him in Las Vegas. Now, of course, Will is the foremost Pompsie expert.
Will is the foremost fanboy for the rub of YouTube fame expert, you mean.

Reactions: 6
I'm so damn close to unsubscibing because YITS is no longer an entertaining trainwreck to watch. Youtube trainwrecks are a dime a dozen these days and I can easily move on to another. Willy Ole Boy, I'm about to spill the beans and help you out big time and lead you in the right direction because it's obvious you are absolutely clueless on how to maintain the Youtube following that luckily fell into your lap. Your current direction is killing your channel, so listen up Fatty McButterpants!
First of all, swallow your pride and stop being such an arrogant prick. That drives people away faster than anything! Be a humble numbskull idiot. People eat that up. You aren't God's gift to Youtube. You are not a celebrity. Truth be told your channel grew because people hate watch you. They hate you! They love to watch you two buffoons bumble your way cluelessly through the Smokies like adult children. You all are an absolute trainwreck...and THAT IS WHY PEOPLE WATCH. So don't edit out the buffoonery. When you can't ride a rollercoaster because you're too fat, film that walk of shame, don't edit it out. People subscribed to watch you simpletons waddle around aimlessly, stuff your gullets with crappy food, and mispronunce menus and other basic words like FURMINGOS. That was the appeal of your channel man! If you start pronouning FLAMINGOS correctly I've instantly lost interest in the channel. Cater directly to your followers. Your followers are mostly hate watchers and also some loyal stans who are as dumb as yourselves. The stans want Smokies content only....NOT Vegas, Hershey, Cali, Route 66, etc...bullshit. They only want Smokies content. Don't lose those loyalists by trying to travel afar. You do not have the skill or charisma of Woo or Carpetbagger to cover the entire country. Stick to the Smokies to keep your Stans from rapidly unsubbing. And you better also cater to the hate-watchers because they are your majority base. Be the buffoons and simpletons you really are. Dont edit that stuff out. Mispronounce menus and words like Furminos, Carneenos, and Chagganooga! They love it. You both need to embrace the TRAINWRECK that you are. Don't hide it by editing that tit out...film it and live iit because that's your true selves. Your editing needs to be minimal and terrible, because that's what makes you entertaining and funny. Yall are DUMB-ASSES and that's what the viewers want to see! The people at the zoo are mezmerized by the stupid gorillas throwing poo at each other. Reality stars like Honey Booboo, Paris Hilton, Duck Dynasty, Anna Nicole Smith, etc...made a living doing just that. YOU"RE WELCOME!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
William Grace you are a complete piece of trash. Do you hate your wife? Why do you want to embarrass her ? You are a horrible human being !!

• Haha
Your followers are mostly hate watchers and also some loyal stans who are as dumb as yourselves. The stans want Smokies content only....NOT Vegas, Hershey, Cali, Route 66, etc...bullshit. They only want Smokies content. Don't lose those loyalists by trying to travel afar. You do not have the skill or charisma of Woo or Capetbagger to cover the entire country. Stick to the Smokies to kept your Stans from unsubbing.
I agree with you mostly, especially about Route 66 & Vegas. When I WAS subscribed and still watched, I liked the occasional visit to other theme/amusement parks. This was just so I could see how CLUELESS they were about them. I really want to see this train wreck of a Knott's Berry Farm video they have, but I will not give in...lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree with you mostly, especially about Route 66 & Vegas. When I WAS subscribed and still watched, I liked the occasional visit to other theme/amusement parks. This was just so I could see how CLUELESS they were about them. I really want to see this train wreck of a Knott's Berry Farm video they have, but I will not give in...lol
You should watch it and give us your opinion.

Will is obviously copying the local So Cal vloggers by not riding many rides and just eating boysenberry menu items. He has no insight, just "you can taste the boysenberry!"

Reactions: 12
Will is obviously copying the local So Cal vloggers by not riding many rides and just eating boysenberry menu items. He has no insight, just "you can taste the boysenberry!"
He's trying to be Tim Tracker now. Just eating all day at the parks...and keeping rides to a minimum. BORING!

Honestly, as dumb and monotonous as she was with the "its gotta lotta flavor", I'd still rather hear that than her just rambling off all the ingredients she can taste. When Will trys to direct her off camera and over-edit the vids, it just ruins the trainwreck moments we love to hate-watch.

Reactions: 10
I'm so damn close to unsubscibing because YITS is no longer an entertaining trainwreck to watch. Youtube trainwrecks are a dime a dozen these days and I can easily move on to another. Willy Ole Boy, I'm about to spill the beans and help you out big time and lead you in the right direction because it's obvious you are absolutely clueless on how to maintain the Youtube following that luckily fell into your lap. Your current direction is killing your channel, so listen up Fatty McButterpants!
First of all, swallow your pride and stop being such an arrogant prick. That drives people away faster than anything! Be a humble numbskull idiot. People eat that up. You aren't God's gift to Youtube. You are not a celebrity. Truth be told your channel grew because people hate watch you. They hate you! They love to watch you two buffoons bumble your way cluelessly through the Smokies like adult children. You all are an absolute trainwreck...and THAT IS WHY PEOPLE WATCH. So don't edit out the buffoonery. When you can't ride a rollercoaster because you're too fat, film that walk of shame, don't edit it out. People subscribed to watch you simpletons waddle around aimlessly, stuff your gullets with crappy food, and mispronunce menus and other basic words like FURMINGOS. That was the appeal of your channel man! If you start pronouning FLAMINGOS correctly I've instantly lost interest in the channel. Cater directly to your followers. Your followers are mostly hate watchers and also some loyal stans who are as dumb as yourselves. The stans want Smokies content only....NOT Vegas, Hershey, Cali, Route 66, etc...bullshit. They only want Smokies content. Don't lose those loyalists by trying to travel afar. You do not have the skill or charisma of Woo or Carpetbagger to cover the entire country. Stick to the Smokies to keep your Stans from rapidly unsubbing. And you better also cater to the hate-watchers because they are your majority base. Be the buffoons and simpletons you really are. Dont edit that stuff out. Mispronounce menus and words like Furminos, Carneenos, and Chagganooga! They love it. You both need to embrace the TRAINWRECK that you are. Don't hide it by editing that tit out...film it and live iit because that's your true selves. Your editing needs to be minimal and terrible, because that's what makes you entertaining and funny. Yall are DUMB-ASSES and that's what the viewers want to see! The people at the zoo are mezmerized by the stupid gorillas throwing poo at each other. Reality stars like Honey Booboo, Paris Hilton, Duck Dynasty, Anna Nicole Smith, etc...made a living doing just that. YOU"RE WELCOME!
👏👏👏There is a reason people slow down and stare at accidents, people live for something out of the ordinary. Sanitizing the channel will ultimately kill it. Life is full of trolls but those trolls have brought you subscribers and exposure. Embrace the weirdness and carry on.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
He's trying to be Tim Tracker now. Just eating all day at the parks...and keeping rides to a minimum. BORING!

Honestly, as dumb and monotonous as she was with the "its gotta lotta flavor", I'd still rather hear that than her just rambling off all the ingredients she can taste. When Will trys to direct her off camera and over-edit the vids, it just ruins the trainwreck moments we love to hate-watch.
Maybe Dawn will have a miracle baby.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.